• ARCHIVES 
  • » What will you do if your BF/GF had a bad breath??? :lol: [b]Options[/b] :arrow: Tell that he/she got a bad breath??? and should brush her teeth or eat a bubble gum??? :eh: [b]In an embarassing way[/b

Pages: 12

What will you do if your BF/GF had a bad breath??? :lol: [b]Options[/b] :arrow: Tell that he/she got a bad breath??? and should brush her teeth or eat a bubble gum??? :eh: [b]In an embarassing way[/b

cocopogi007
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

What will you do if your BF/GF had a bad breath??? :lol: [b]Options[/b] :arrow: Tell that he/she got a bad breath??? and should brush her teeth or eat a bubble gum??? :eh: [b]In an embarassing way[/b

What will you do if your BF/GF had a bad breath??? :lol: [b]Options[/b] :arrow: Tell that he/she got a bad breath??? and should brush her teeth or eat a bubble gum??? :eh: [b]In an embarassing way[/b] =D :arrow: Get separated with her without saying the reason why??? =D :arrow: Tell her that he/she got a bad breath and advice her to something with it [b]Not in an emberassing way[/b] =) :arrow: [b]What you think???[/b]
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: What will you do if your BF/GF had a bad breath??? :lol: [b]Options[/b] :arrow: Tell that he/she got a bad breath??? and should brush her teeth or eat a bubble gum??? :eh: [b]In an embarassing way[/b

[b]by telling him! haha!..... tell him that..... [i]ang baho nmn ng bibig mo![/i] haha!.. ble! gurlzs rule![/b]
ErgeCastro
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: What will you do if your BF/GF had a bad breath??? :lol: [b]Options[/b] :arrow: Tell that he/she got a bad breath??? and should brush her teeth or eat a bubble gum??? :eh: [b]In an embarassing way[/b

haha I probably say. [i]Hey,what did you eat today?Cause your breath stinks![/i] haha..
cocopogi007
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hahahahaha[quote=ErgeCastro]haha I probably say. Hey,what did you eat today?Cause your breath stinks![/quote] If u say that he/she will probably slap you but still its funny :lol: [quote=akuzet16]by telling him! haha!..... tell him that..... ang baho nmn ng bibig mo![/quote] Hahaha He/She will be Shocked :O [quote=akuzet16]haha!.. ble! gurlzs rule![/quote] I DONT THINK SO... =D
wakawakafeeling
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tell him honestly and advice him/her on what to do =)
yocarg
» FTalker
1969-12-31

just give him a candy..hehe:D
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Tell her that he/she got a bad breath and advice her to something with it..=)
lyxen_843
» FTalker
1969-12-31

give him a candy...for fresher breath!=)
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]I'll brush his shit teeth. Haha! :lol:[/i]
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I'd either do the first one which is: Say in an embarassing way. or Just give her a breath mint. :D[/b]
bronz17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think i would say, "Oh! that's good coz i have a bad breath just like you!"
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ill say "I know what you ate..." if she ask why... ill answer in a nice way like "coz i see it in your teeth!!" then laugh
cazian.allstar
» n00b
1969-12-31

i go for the [b]3rd[/b] one :D
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

get separated w/ her.. leaving her with a different reason.. :D
geedz_uno
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=green] ♫ ♫ + + ♫ ♫ + + ♫ ♫ ________________________ telling her the truth..be honest with your girl.haha and on our monthsary i will give her a gift full of mouth wash or dental floss.hehe..kidding aside ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/ccg.gif[/img] [img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/keb0qt.gif[/img] [/color]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=daixee mae]Tell her that he/she got a bad breath and advice her to something with it..=)[/quote] [b]I agree w/ dat. :) [/b]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

-ignore it..hahaha but if he wants to kiss me.. hmmm? [quote=flint_hydz]get separated w/ her.. leaving her with a different reason..[/quote] hahaha
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Tell him honestly, at least, no one else will know. :D
ImmAtUrE
» n00b
1969-12-31

tell him, no toothbrush, no kiss...... lol
`eMovoN
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i will tell her honestly but not in bad way...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What will you do if your BF/GF had a bad breath??? :lol: [b]Options[/b] :arrow: Tell that he/she got a bad breath??? and should brush her teeth or eat a bubble gum??? :eh: [b]In an embarassing way[/b

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:35

[ 11 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy