• ARCHIVES 
  • » helo guyzzz...... can you help me to make or guide me how to make a signature avatar... hope you dont mind.... have a nice day!!!! CHAO....=)[align=center][/align]

Pages: 1

helo guyzzz...... can you help me to make or guide me how to make a signature avatar... hope you dont mind.... have a nice day!!!! CHAO....=)[align=center][/align]

lowell091876
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

helo guyzzz...... can you help me to make or guide me how to make a signature avatar... hope you dont mind.... have a nice day!!!! CHAO....=)[align=center][/align]

Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: helo guyzzz...... can you help me to make or guide me how to make a signature avatar... hope you dont mind.... have a nice day!!!! CHAO....=)[align=center][/align]

well go to the Friendster Help Section and ask those. wrong section dude. :eh:
lowell091876
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: helo guyzzz...... can you help me to make or guide me how to make a signature avatar... hope you dont mind.... have a nice day!!!! CHAO....=)[align=center][/align]

sori.........just asking!!!!!tanks.......
lowell091876
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sori....i learn my lesson.... this is new member.... introduction tanks CHINY....=)
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcum to fstalk.. enjoy posting and staying here.. read and folloe the rules.. :thumbsup:=) see yah around.. :D:D
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote][b]WELCOME!![/b][/quote] =D:thumbsup:
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=orange]^ hello lowell < im Antonette Welcome to Fstalk Please Read & Follow our Rules Glad to help u just approach me enjoy posting see u around :D [/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » helo guyzzz...... can you help me to make or guide me how to make a signature avatar... hope you dont mind.... have a nice day!!!! CHAO....=)[align=center][/align]

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:03

[ 12 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy