• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i][b]Chapters[/b][/i][b] [u][url=http://theftalk.com/p1037183-2008-05-20-13%3A11%3A27.html#p1037183]Chapter 1[/url] [url=http://theftalk.com/p1040487-2008-05-21-05%3A11%3A05.html#p104048

[i][b]Chapters[/b][/i][b] [u][url=http://theftalk.com/p1037183-2008-05-20-13%3A11%3A27.html#p1037183]Chapter 1[/url] [url=http://theftalk.com/p1040487-2008-05-21-05%3A11%3A05.html#p104048

Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i][b]Chapters[/b][/i][b] [u][url=http://theftalk.com/p1037183-2008-05-20-13%3A11%3A27.html#p1037183]Chapter 1[/url] [url=http://theftalk.com/p1040487-2008-05-21-05%3A11%3A05.html#p104048

[quote=amandacaresse]yehey..may update na ulit..so puro flashback ngeon..gue..abangan ko n lng ang next chpter[/quote] hehe , yep , i'm gonna be explaining some of what happened during the "early" days of kc in her new school :D in her pov ofcourse , haha [quote=maree12]nice update. . so dun nagsimula. . haha. . keep it up. .[/quote] yep , miss - thats where it all started =) _____ thanks for reading ya'll - hehe comments are very highy appreciated =)
empire170
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [i][b]Chapters[/b][/i][b] [u][url=http://theftalk.com/p1037183-2008-05-20-13%3A11%3A27.html#p1037183]Chapter 1[/url] [url=http://theftalk.com/p1040487-2008-05-21-05%3A11%3A05.html#p104048

wow nc story TS..update na po nxt chappie..:)
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Freelance6969]hehe , yep , i'm gonna be explaining some of what happened during the "early" days of kc in her new school :D in her pov ofcourse , haha[/quote] ahh..gnon po ba..gue..hintayin ko n lng next update..kelan kea un..? :D
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nagkakita na pla ung 2 nung una pa lang. heheh :P laging bungguan? :lol: next na po kua..
ncarmz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

lol! can wait for updates no more! GOD BLESS!
-RACH.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

new reader. lol. xxp nice story po. :] =):thumbsup:
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Chapter 14[/b] It was pretty awkward meeting the guy next door for the first time , so to clear a few things up – totoo , cute nga siya . . . . I mean he’s aesthically pleasing ? . . well anyway , I got home and then my mom told me that I haven’t fixed my stuff yet , and we talked about the guy next door – which was mikko , mom told me that she’d already met his sister ( Vanessa ) , very sweet and filipinang Filipina daw , anak mayaman – so I guess the guy next door is kinda the type that would pay someone to live there lives. Mom got a stable job , and my art work life seems to go nice =) I got a huge allowance that would definitely be enough for the whole year  . . it was all just a blessing , boyfriend nalang kulang hihihi . pero hindi ako naghahanap =) Nagpunta ako sa xavier school , using a bus =) and then ayun super laki ng Xavier school – may field na ang ganda , ang raming matataas na buildings - - - nagpunta ako sa lobby nung biggest building – para akong timang na naka tingala at pinagmamasdan ang super bongang interior ng school - - ng biglang . . . Ginulat ako nung aking mysterious na neighbor . . . O.o , okay so I was a bit shy “ boo ! “ . ? “ ayyhhhhh “ syempre magugulat ako . . nakaka gulat kaya yung ganun “ gottcha !! , hehehe “ he gave me this deceptive smile and then pacute effect “ neighbor !!! taga dito ka ?? “ sosyal neighbor neighbor ( okay so I’m a girl , talagang ibang klase ang takbo ng pagcocomment ko sa mga bagay na ganito , haha “ yep , and ikaw ? “ “ mag iinquire palang ako , wait I didn’t get your name nga pala ? “ I asked , kilala ko na siya pero i don't want him to feel weird and i don't want him to wonder where i got his name :D hihi “ oh its Mikko by the way “ hmm mikko - - Then we exchanged names and was a gentlemen and toured me sa campus and got to know his friends , okay so its weird because walking with him inside the campus parang nagbubulungan ang mga tao and looking at me , I pretended I didn’t notice that nalang . . . he was really a gentle men . nilibri niya ako ng m&ms and drinks , and then introduced me to his bestfriend ( giro ) which was like an omg-your-so-cute kind of guy and super jolly niya - - and the shiny miss katie lee marco . . =D okay so mejo parang glamourous naman ng barkadahan nila ,tama ba ang sinamahan ko ?? - - . . Ending the first day . nag mall kami and watched a horror movie ( which ako ay hindi immune ) then also we got home using mikko’s car ( oh so kay mikko pala yung car na naka park sa may bahay nila ) – then I got the chance to go online and chat with him for a while he was really weird online ? parang hyper na hyper siya - - then he asked me if wanted a trip to the lake – wow that was very thoughtful of him =) Then I ended up having a trip to the lake the next day with him - - but later that night . . he was rude ? sa phone - - - weirdo … oh well , I just slept the whole night out - - Since hindi pa naman kami ni mikko ganun ka close and he was kinda weird last night – nagpunta nalang ako sa school mag isa . Dumiretso nalang ako sa room naming , which was film theory and ang prof daw ay si miss sanchez ? okay - - so pag pasok ko sa loob , mikko is standing in front - - and miss sanchez insisted that mikko introduced me . . it was a pretty okay class ? mabait ang mga tao sa classroom =). But later that afternoon . . mikko was . . obnoxious , he teased me that all my stupid ugly pictures ay kumalat na daw sa net - - I felt kinda - - betrayed or something . then nag walk out nalang ako . then after that , nahihiya na akong lumapit sa kanya , or even pag tumatawg siya , I just reject the call. Anti Social Muna ako ; I can’t focus on my academics dealing with douche bags like him … then whats worse is through out the whole week . he acted as if wala lang sa kanya yung ginawa niya ?? - - then he would say na ang babaw ko daw para magalit ng dahil dun . . . . Okay so first week with him , then it was gym class na . . . I was really not in the mood. . I guess , its not really gods will for me to be close with him . . or something. .. basta hindi ako makapag concentrate sa gym class, its just instead that I were to join my classmates na mag warm up nag pa iwan muna ako dun sa bleachers . . then suddenly . si mikko inaproach ako . . . Naiyak nalang ako sa inis . . then he hugged me ? - - then I just walked away . . after a few days . . I hunged out with Katie nalang … Then one day , I got stuck in the waiting shed , kasi super lakas ng ulan ( late nakong umuuwi kasi tambay ako sa library hihihi ) - - then I saw giro . . mikko’s bestfriend . . we teased each other and we just ended up in the school’s lobby and then ayun we I was soaking wet that time , and siya , dahil mabilis tumakbo ayun tuyong tuyo siya . . then the most unpredictable thing happened .. he took off his polo and wrapped it around me . and he pulled me closer and kinda insulated the heat daw – super kilig ako . . . and finally we just ended up closer than I expected after that =) After a whole month , kami ni mikko hindi nag uusap - - I mean intentional ang pag uusap naming . . . but giro . . laging mabait and always is helpful .. I appreciated his presence and pansin ko rin na mejo maraming nakakapansin sa closeness naming ni giro - - eligible bachelor daw kasi si giro , as quoted by many many girls ditto sa campus . Then apparently one day . kung kelan ko hindi ineexpect , tska biglang sumulpot si mikko sa doorstep namin … he wanted to take me to school . . . . ? so okay . . pumayag naman ako After the trip to starbucks. . and all . we just ended up fixing loose ends and ayos na ulit kami . pero nahihiya parin ako sa kanya. . . we ended up making our group project in film theory and my friendship with giro seems to grow . . mikko , ayun its just - - nahihiy ana ako sa kanya - - nag uusap kami pero never personal as I’ve mentioned , intentional lang talaga ang pag uusap namin - - but he also took me to there dance studio . . dance freak ako , hehe , pure popping and locking lang alam ko , clubbing , old school hehe – bulok akong mag break . . pero o well I just danced my heart out dun sa studio . . . then came the time na super needed ko talaga ang tulong ni mikko para sa desktop publishing namin … I needed to convert this document to pdf – tsk . taga bundok kasi ako . . hahaha . . I just woke up on my sofa the next day , may kumot . . . from then on . naging maginhawa na rin ang pakiramdam ko kay mikko =) . . then came there converse elims . . I met his ex . . Tania ? okay she’s hella gorgeus . sabi ni Katie , Tania is the slutty version of her daw. . hahaha . okay ? Its just after that . . okay na ulit kami … we became really good friends - - before my birthday , we hung out at club serve. Freestyled . . etc. Then my birthday . . then the elims our camping trip and the unforgettable trip to the art workshop . . . . Summing up everything . . Mikko just came too late . I was taken . . . by his bestfriend . . its just I got myself attached to the both of them . . . its pretty ironic but . I really love them both . . so much . . . . . . its just . . in that exact same moment - - all the things flashed back in my head . . and helped me wonder . . why I ended up in this position … [b]Present . . [/b] [i]*pak . . . [/i] I slapped him – then I just looked at him, and he just looked down and smiled . . . ” what the fuck ? “ . . . I heard a distant voice - - I turned around , as expected its giro . . . he was carrying a box of krispy kremes . . . Giro “ what the . . dude !? nakalabas ka na pala ?? “ . . . wait he’s not angry or something . Mikko “ uhm yup ! haha , “ Giro “ tae ka pare , andito pala kayo ni kc “ Mikko “ yeahhhh . . . . . “ Giro “ hahaha I was worried SICK ! “ Mikko “ drama mo pare haha , “ Giro “ well the important thing is . . . Giro “ wubb , you never texted me . . .” Me “ uh eh , si mikko kasi hinigit niya ako “ Then they continued to speak as if not a big deal or something , okay so ako lang yata ang nag papanic . . and I’m very very speechless . . . apparently he never catched us kissing . . . it was as if .. nothing happened between the two of us . . I felt very guilty - - when giro turned to me . . I saw mikko winked . . . the song sober by Kelly Clarkson played in my head - - - After that … mikko and I never talked again , never - - I’ll just greet him and he’s gonna greet back and that’s it . . . but sometimes , its really obvious that he’s making the first move for the weird interaction between us to take place , its annoying but , its mikko . . sure I can handle it . . … okay so baon na tlaga sa limot yung samin ni mikko , pero laging awkward ang pakiramdam ko sa kanya - - - so Monday .. super brand new start ng fresh 2nd sem … Okay . . so mikko’s accident is left behind, moir and my wubby ( giro ) - - every after school we just go out on our usual date , and I with kim watch the band’s gig , my grades we’re great =) I maintained my scholarship =D … even if classmates kami ni mikko in most of our subjects – still parin kami masyadong nag uusap , while break time after ng CSCN 154 mga 30 minutes na break before the theory of programming languages ( okay so I took this subject because I wanted a small background on programming ) vincent would come up and ask me . . . “ yo yo kc , ayos langba kayo ni mikkow ? haha , cold shoulders eih? “ then I see mikko look at us . . I gave Vincent that deceptive smile . . . haha pang asar kay mikko . “ yeah , we’re fine =) why would you ask ? “ “ nahhh just wondering, kasi nakita ko siya kanina sa balcony ng library nag hihimutok yata hahaha “ “ hahaha, yaan mo siya maarte yun =P “ “ . .btw . my girlfriend and I is going really really steady , because of your advices . thanks a lot !!!! =D “ “ that’s good !!! =D giro and I are on the same page !! =D “ “ nice good to hear that . . . I almost lost it nung akala ko makikipag break na siya sakin . . . tsk ! “ “ ohhhh , hmmm wawa naman anak ko =P hehehe “ . . .mommy ang tawag niya sakin and ang tawag ko sakanya anak , hehe , I guess mikko is not aware of that . . I gave Vincent a friendly hug =) and then i heard a semi bang sa desk ni mikko and I saw him walk out of the room . . so ako lang ang naka pansin mga classmates ko busy sa pagbabasa or pakikinig ng IPOD nila . . weird This semester , lalong gumaan ang scholarship ko kasi naging official part na ako ng XMS Streetdance club =) everyone was happy , but ofcourse ang club president , wapakels , mikko , urghhhhhhh . . . I was a part of the competing team . . eriko would teach me some basic breaks and locks . Mikko Laging Uber serious sa rehearsals and warm up practices laging hell !!! – okay so I still won’t budge , kasi I’m being protected by Katie and eriko when mikko goes overboard pag tinotorture ako sa practice . . . hindi ko naman pwedeng isumbong kay giro . . ayokong mag away sila . . [b]Tuesday Afternoon . .[/b] I was in the streetdance rehearsal for the finals . . then suddenly on the middle of it when giro texted me . . . umupo muna ako dun sa corner ng studio hihihi , [u]Text Converstation with giro [/u] “ wub sorry . . pero I’m not gonna be able to pick you up tonight . “ - - -> okay sure ! hehe sn ka punta later ? “ embassy theres gonna be a conference and super duper late na ang tapos . .want me to pick you up now and join ? “ theres gonna be rehearsals eh , susunod ako mamaya =D “ NO !!!! hahaha .. the streets are not safe at that hour . . uwi ka nalang , I’ll call you tonight =) “ hindi pala safe eh =( pano ko uuwi . . ? “ hmmmm - - sige dadaanan kita jan 11 oclock ? “ Tagal . . baka mamiss lang kita huhu ( drama effect ko yan ) “ imma go there and hug you wub ! “ Me wanna wait no longer . (Para akong autistic dun sa corner at nagtatawa akong mag isa – hihihi - kilig na kilig ako ng mga panahon na yun ) “ uhm alam ko , the competition is a week from now . I’m not gonna fucking jeopardize the school’s reputation for a team members laziness “ I heard someone say . . I looked up and napansin nila na almost 30 minutes na pala akong naka upo dun sa corner and mikko apparently got uber annoyed with me . so he snapped and told me those . “ oh okay , sorry - - “ I smiled , “ uhm for your info , miss ? I will not tolerate your attitude “ “ okay ? you don’t have to be a meany . . .nagtext lang kasi si gi—okay . okay . okay. “ I told mikko “ this people here are taking this seriously , the least you could do is do this with integrity you know . . “ “ okay po . sorry na po - - - “ . . . at flip yata ngayon si mikko . . eksena tuloy dito sa studio While dancing , hindi ako mapakali at nalimutan kong mag reply kay giro – hmm baka masermonan nanaman ako ni bossing mikko . . . I followed well on the choreography , eriko and Katie were being nice and was teaching me new stuff . . si mikko ayun seryoso at next week na kasi ang finals at ang mga costumes namin ay hindi parin finalized , the girls are in charge naman with the wardrobe . . . Was almost 8 o clock . yippee --- ma aayos na rin namin yung buong routine . . hihihi , “good job everyone ! okay , 10 minute break muna . . “ mikko told everyone . . . Okay so after the practice nagpunta muna ulit ako sa sulok na kinatatayuan ko and then grabbed my cellphone . 4 text messages . .. yey !!!! “ imma go there and love my wubbb !!! “ “ you still there ???? “ ” I see that you went back to the dance floor na siguro =P haha , goodluck wub ! love you !!!! a million million times ! “ “ wub just received an award haha , want to celebrate with yah !!! gonna pick you up later !! text back !! “ Para nanaman akong timang dun sa sulok na nag tetext kay giro . . . 11 o clock pa daw niya ako susunduin hihi , I’m gonna wait nalang =) Then all of the sudden , mikko tumabi sakin bigla - - “ oh towel mo nakalimutan mo . “ he handed me a towel “ oh okay thanks =) “ before I could finish what I was saying ,he immediately stood up . . . . . . . . . . . . . . okay ? [i]22:30 [/i] Finishing the whole practice , the whole team ay nag pahinga and prayed hehe . as usual =) thanks to eriko ^^ . I told everyone that I’m gonna stay for a while and wait for giro . . most of them left – katie , eriko and mikko stayed and was not tired ,( ang lalakas grabe ) – they were practicing some tricks . . and eriko were teaching Katie how to do a back tuck - - They were warming up and ako andun lang sa may bench bagong palit ng damit , nag hihintay . . . . at naka tingin kay mikko - - wondering , why is he like that ? why do I feel weird around him ? hmmm . . months ago pa lang winiwish ko na na mawala na muna si mikko sa buhay ko , pero sobrang andito siya lagi and I just can’t resist him - - - then habang nagsasayaw siya .. magkaka hulihan kami ng tingin . . then I quickly look at my cellphone and pretend as if hindi ko siya nakita…. “ I am so childish . . “ I told myself . . After some more minutes of waiting , I received a text message prompting me that giro is out sa parking lot . I waved goodbye at all them; mikko pretended that he never saw me . . okay whatever . I saw him smiling at me . . . and super tunaw nanaman ang lola niyo - - I dunno why I still feel super duper kilig when I see him smile at me . ( that’s the way I felt when mikko is doing the same thing,tsk KC YOUR REMINISCING ! ) , Pag baba ko dun sa parking lot . I smiled . and just told him “ what took you so l - - - “ and before I could even finish what I was saying he just pulled me closer , and just - - kissed me - - - And he was just hugging me . . . and then I heard “ naksssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! “ “ oh giroooowwww your soooo !!!nakaka kilig !!!!! =)) “ . . Giro looked up and laughed . “ hahahaha !! you guys ! “ Katie “ uyyyy - - tsk , sana jillian would do the same !!! “ Giro “ hahaha . . “ Katie “ kc !! ingat !!! “ I turned and mikko ( I can see from his eyes na he was kinda jelous or something ) was with them pala - - I just said “ okay !!! ingat kayo nina mikko ha ! “ … while he was driving I asked him “ what did you did that for ! hmmmmpffff “ I asked him and giving him a really cute scrunchy face of me . “ i just really love you . . . “ “ . . . blehhhh “ binelatan ko siya . . He stopped the car and immediately got out . . . “ whats up ? “ “ just follow me . . haha , and close your eyes =) “ [b]Mikko’s POV[/b] . . . she slapped me .. crap . . after a few days I finally recovered , and I cancelled my flight . . . I wondered . kahit hindi ko girlfriend si kc . . I can still be able to see her , she lives right next to me ! hahaha . . the MODE Modelling agency offered me a 6 month contract with them because they saw my works ( dated 10 months ago ) and they wanted to hire me . and I accepted =D , extra allowance din yun ! after what I did . .the i-kissed-her thing . . we never talked . she always felt awkward toward me . . . one afternoon . . . [i]1 text message received . . 15:00 nasvhille court [/i] ^ aw ,mukang seryoso ata si giro . . I wonder why ? since wala akong kotse ngayon I just had to commute or magpasundo kay eriko hahaha ( uu , kay eriko , why not hindi si giro ? lol ) Arriving at nashvill court . . ( a park where giro and I always refered to as our hideaway ) I saw him looking in the horizon . . . I was puzzled kung bakit dito pa kami nagkita , lol I tapped his back . “ dude - - whats up ??? “ . . he just looked straight at me and . crap. He’s mad about something . *BDSHKKKK. . He f*ckin punched me . . and kicked me in the stomach , crap ang saket ah ! . . I felt my wounds again . I was gasping for some air .. “ d-dude what ,.. anong p-problema ?????? “ “ WHATS THE PROBLEM !?!?!?? I KNOW WHAT YOU FUCKIN DID WITH KC ! don’t act dumb ! I FUCKIN SAW YOU GUYS ! “ “ then why not t-tell her you saw us “ “ I wouldn’t want her to get mad at me . . I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND ! “ “ . . .” naka tungo lang ako , at lolz , duguan nanaman ang muka ko . haha . uu dinadaan ko nalang sa tawa ang takbo ng isipan ko ngayon – ayokong masaktan pa sa loob - - *BDSHKKKKKKKKKKKKKK .. He kicked me again . . “ arghhhhhhh - - “ I screamed in agony . . . damn . ayan nanaman ang galit niya- hindi nanaman maka pag isip ng tuwid tong taong to . “ KEEP AWAY FROM MY GIRL ! “ Some voice left – I shouted at her “ . . . I FOUND HER FIRST ! , I fell in love with her first ! tapos ikaw sisingit ka !? – tapos ngayon !?!?!? “ “ . . . if I see again flirting with her , I’ll put you back to the hospital bed myself . . . .” After hearing those words . . I just crumpled in pain . . and I texted kim . . Giro took off - - Kim . . . she came - - and saw me . . . she ran. . and then I begged her not to tell anyone , especially eriko and , Katie and ofcourse kc . . . i was lying in her arms . . . . . . crying ? After a few days . . pinilit kong mag recover . . oo pinilit ko ang sarili ko . . almost less than two weeks na ang finals. .tuwing gig naming - - giro and I pretended nothing was up . . Pratice day i just can’t help but be bitter towards kc . . pero still . . . damn … she’s too precious to be broken down to tears or something . . sinasamantala ko nalang yung mga maliliit na oras na nagkaka usap kami . . sa klase, sa studio . alam kong naiinis na siya . . . yeah many girls would kill for me . . pero she’s just literally one of a kind . . . . . . from now on , this really means distance . . ? After kc left the studio . . I kinda followed her . . looking down at the parking lot , I saw giro - - he saw me . . damn , we gave each other the go-to-hell look . . and then when I saw kc , come towards him . .. He pulled her ? I guess you guys know what happens next . [b]KC’s POV[/b] after stopping the car we got out the . and he told me to close my eyes and just follow him I just closed my eyes . . . When he finally me told to open my eyes … I just gleemed in excitement and told myself . . ” sheesh akala ko sa mga movie lang to nangyayari , giro is just too perfect !! =D

Last edited by Freelance6969 (2009-01-16 20:35:00)

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

WOWWWWWWW. >.< long time no post here. I miss mikko <33 :lol::lol: Nice update kua freelance. :eh:
-RACH.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

woa. anu kya un. =D:lol:
empire170
» n00b
1969-12-31

bitin namn kua..>_<

Last edited by empire170 (2009-01-17 01:03:42)

amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice update kuya..kaawa awa si mikko
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

waw nyc update. nxt nah ulet. nakakabitin =D =D =D
ncarmz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]excited with the update! i need to catch up with the story especially the parts wherein mikko and kc goes so sweet! i badly like them as couples! GOD BLESS! :D[/align][align=center][/align]
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=ncarmz]excited with the update!i need to catch up with the storyespecially the parts wherein mikko and kc goes so sweet!i badly like them as couples!GOD BLESS![/quote] mikko is really a charmer and i guess thats one factor why he's refered to as a campus hottie and girls drool over him , the same thing goes for giro ( hehe ) =D haha . kc is one of those girls who is easily charmed ( lol ) pero ayun thats the way the cookie crumbles , tune in nalang mga guys =D hehe thanks for waiting for the updates and everything , peace out !everyone ! @wub - i love you so much babe :rose: imma want to give you a hug . . . hehe @everyone - gonna post the update later next week siguro ^^
Karen.Karen11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wa. tagal naman ng update hehe :D new reader ngeks ;]
-RACH.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wooo. kuya update na po. =D:penguin:
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

uggggghhhh. i h8 u giro.... :angry: kainis nman oh.. wawa nman si mikko :cry:
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

sd

Last edited by Freelance6969 (2010-11-02 12:17:37)

maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice update po kuya. haha. naintriga ako sa pagalis ni mikko. saan punta nun. :D
-RACH.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

aww. bye mikko? :/ update kuya! :penguin::eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i][b]Chapters[/b][/i][b] [u][url=http://theftalk.com/p1037183-2008-05-20-13%3A11%3A27.html#p1037183]Chapter 1[/url] [url=http://theftalk.com/p1040487-2008-05-21-05%3A11%3A05.html#p104048

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:42

[ 10 queries - 0.080 second ]
Privacy Policy