• ARCHIVES 
  • » haiyah to everyone especially for those whos online here right now.. hehe hope to have a lot of friends here in ftalk like in friendster ^^ .. and plzzzz help me and guide to use ftalk properly coz

Pages: 12

haiyah to everyone especially for those whos online here right now.. hehe hope to have a lot of friends here in ftalk like in friendster ^^ .. and plzzzz help me and guide to use ftalk properly coz

leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: haiyah to everyone especially for those whos online here right now.. hehe hope to have a lot of friends here in ftalk like in friendster ^^ .. and plzzzz help me and guide to use ftalk properly coz

hai.. ^^, welcum to fstalk.. :D enjoy staying and posting here.. read and follow the fules.. =):thumbsup: see yah around.. :D:D
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: haiyah to everyone especially for those whos online here right now.. hehe hope to have a lot of friends here in ftalk like in friendster ^^ .. and plzzzz help me and guide to use ftalk properly coz

eow eow welcome here at ftalk! pls do read and follow the rules first .. and enjoy posting and staying here! see yah around! ;)
cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm169/jacksmom1219/Hello/493957h0cp5gwgbm.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][img]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q137/mikealsmother/Smilies/Welcome.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][img]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i91/CrazyDevil2006/ReadTheRules.gif[/img][/align]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to ftalk.. hope you enjoy your stay here, but always remember to read the forum rules =] have fun posting!:D[/b]
liana_kim
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey welcome 2 ftalk!! dont 4get to read the rules see yah around
ajhay
» FTalker
1969-12-31

♥ hello der.. ♥ im ajhay... ♥ welcome to ftalk... ♥ always follow d rules.. ♥ hav fun... :D ♥ godbless!! peace out.. :kiss:
ynah03
» n00b
1969-12-31

Elow der, welcome 2 ftalk!!! be good!!!
RoadRockeR19
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi there welcome heree
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: welcome to ftalk...;)
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=red][align=center] *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*[/color] [color=orange]^ hello 'ilovekawaii' < im Antonette Welcome to Fstalk Please Read & Follow our Rules Glad to help u just approach me enjoy posting see u around :D [/color] [color=red]*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* [/color][/align]
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im reika.. im from philippines welcome to fstalk enjoy posting and have fun see ya around.. take care..
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote='ilovekawaii']and plzzzz help me and guide to use ftalk properly coz im just newbie here lablab to all.. ^__^[/quote] ^ for that. just read the rules of the forum for your guide.! ahahaha.! okie.? see you around.!
lowell091876
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi cheers for you.....=);)=D have fun and enjoy ur stay....:thumbsup::thumbsup: chao......=)
khiella
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=deeppink] ~*hey there*~ ~*a warm welcome to you*~ ~*enjoy ur stay err :))*~ ~*u must read and [b]FOLLOW[/b] all the rules =)*~ ~*see yah around*~ ~*GodBless and HaveFun*~[/color][/i][/align]
k5th4
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi...welcome to ftalk..enjoy ur stay here...:)
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center] welcome to friendstertalk... enjoy your stay... and dont forget to read da rules =):thumbsup: if u need help.. just pm me... im happy to help u! ;) [/align]
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wlcome here in ftalk..enjoy.enjoy.enjoy.i know you will. :lol: have fun..
kclity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/651/651171i085p8my3i.gif[/img] hi ilovekawaii.. i'm zia.. welcome to ftalk.. i'm sure you'll enjoy chatting with us here..:D see yah around! :lol: :lol: :lol:[/align]
haz3l
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :) hope u enjoi in hir :) foolow d` rules okie?
shamibeii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:D Hi SiS.. WELCOME TO FSTALK.. =) iM ALSO A NEWBiE.. :lol: ENJOY AND SEE YAH AROUND.. =) AVOiD DOUBLE POSTiNG..:P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » haiyah to everyone especially for those whos online here right now.. hehe hope to have a lot of friends here in ftalk like in friendster ^^ .. and plzzzz help me and guide to use ftalk properly coz

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:30

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy