• ARCHIVES 
  • » Your advertisement, the one with SKIP THIS AD feature keeps on popping every 5-7 seconds! For sure there's a problem in here. It's annoying to the users.

Pages: 1

Your advertisement, the one with SKIP THIS AD feature keeps on popping every 5-7 seconds! For sure there's a problem in here. It's annoying to the users.

haemosu
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Your advertisement, the one with SKIP THIS AD feature keeps on popping every 5-7 seconds! For sure there's a problem in here. It's annoying to the users.

shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Your advertisement, the one with SKIP THIS AD feature keeps on popping every 5-7 seconds! For sure there's a problem in here. It's annoying to the users.

That doesn't sound like it's from here :paranoid: bcoz I have never seen any popup ads on this forum there are no ads on here popping up every 5-7 seconds :| :thumbsup: aside from the google ads, I don't think that our admin would force annoying ads on us I heard that cursed members have to go through something like that, but that shouldn't be happening to any regular members :ninja:
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Your advertisement, the one with SKIP THIS AD feature keeps on popping every 5-7 seconds! For sure there's a problem in here. It's annoying to the users.

yep i dont experience this kind of pop ups...
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmm, sometimes it also appear in my screen as i browse this site.. but it just appear 3-5 times since i register here.. =|
admin
» FTalkManiac

I experienced the same thing a long time ago (and also no one else did), then I found out its because spyware in my pc. The spyware/malware/whatever-they-call-it triggers that advertisement to open everytime you browse certain sites (normally that kind of full page ads only displayed randomly once in 24 hours interval). The problem was gone after I scanned my pc with anti spyware software. So I suggest to clean up your pc with anti spyware and then check the outcome.
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ what would be the best software to remove those spyware sir admin???
admin
» FTalkManiac

dont know what the best is, but currently im using antispyware from zone alarm
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ok sir,thankz..!got to try that =) coz i experienced that pop up too ..
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm experiencing that lately. so it was because of the spyware/malware/whatever-they-call-it.. i should check my anti spyware too
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

The only time I see the ad is when I delete my cookies and log back into fstalk :eh:
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

owwwhh...it appears on my screen.. but not every minute... that exage.. i think i need to clean up my pc..

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-05-22 04:50:53)

koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i experience too at times.. ut i realized if i delete history files and cookies, it doesnt show up again.. so make sue you clean up ur cookies.. ;)
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]That shows up in my screen at least 1-2 times a day but it doesn't bug me. I don't understand why it's 3-5 seconds maybe it is spyware I normally get those every after I close my browser, it automatically deletes all cookies, saved passwords etc. Just press the skip this ad, try to keep your cookies and install the anti-spyware, just google some anti-spyware downloads.[/b]
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Oh.. I think you're talking about the BLINX Ad.. Or something like that. Hmhm.. I thought it is really an advertisemnet coz I also experience this in [url]Loudfusion.com[/url] Anyway, when I'm using Firefox I have this extension called "AdBlock Plus" and it blocks all advertisements. Though it's not a good idea because some sites can't gain money for removing their ads. Well, that's only for Firefox. What about for IE?? Uhmm.. I believe that there is also a program that upgrades your IE.. Called "IE7 Pro".. It has many good stuffs in it like Ad Blocker, Dload manager, Crash Restore and the likes. Haha. It's up to you :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Your advertisement, the one with SKIP THIS AD feature keeps on popping every 5-7 seconds! For sure there's a problem in here. It's annoying to the users.

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:25

[ 11 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy