• ARCHIVES 
  • » its good to access friendstertalk while away from home.. say for example at work, or on a vacation.. coz as much as others would like to keep in touch with ftalkers, sometimes we cant because we can o

Pages: 1

its good to access friendstertalk while away from home.. say for example at work, or on a vacation.. coz as much as others would like to keep in touch with ftalkers, sometimes we cant because we can o

koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

its good to access friendstertalk while away from home.. say for example at work, or on a vacation.. coz as much as others would like to keep in touch with ftalkers, sometimes we cant because we can o

its good to access friendstertalk while away from home.. say for example at work, or on a vacation.. coz as much as others would like to keep in touch with ftalkers, sometimes we cant because we can only access it at home.. i suggest if we could have a wap or any mobile site for ftalker that we can access through gprs.. just a suggestion, but i would be glad to hear a feedback regarding this matter.. thanks.. :)

Last edited by koleen_shigella (2008-05-21 08:40:09)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: its good to access friendstertalk while away from home.. say for example at work, or on a vacation.. coz as much as others would like to keep in touch with ftalkers, sometimes we cant because we can o

well this decision is up to admin.. hmmm.. it would be a nice addition to this already great site.. like FS mobile! :D
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: its good to access friendstertalk while away from home.. say for example at work, or on a vacation.. coz as much as others would like to keep in touch with ftalkers, sometimes we cant because we can o

Just asking: wouldn't it be hard?
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: a wap address...? but i know most of the ftalkers here have browsed the site using their phones like harbs and zee... i dunno bout a wap address, but still it's accessible thru mobile phones.. just check your fone specs or its capabilities..
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I can access Ftalk using mobile. But it's not compatible with my phone internet browser. I like your suggestion coz it'll be big help coz sometimes it takes ages to load though. And everything in the page were messed up. What I mean is all the images like sig are everywhere. So maybe [b]if[/b] Ftalk Mobile can only allowed members to post and read posts that would be enough. And disabled image signatures in mobile [b]if[/b] possible. Also the compatibility to phone browsers would be good like I said it's messed up when you visit [b]Friendstertalk Main Website[/b] (www.friendstertalk.com) in your phone browser. It's still up to admin.

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2008-05-21 17:37:27)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I use my mobile to access Ftalk when I go outside. Fyi. I use [b]Opera Mini[/b]. The appearance of ftalk site just like usual. Nothing messed up. Only the font become smaller. lulz. I disable the Show Images menu. So the Ftalk site will load faster. =) The difference between disable and enable is [li]Ftalk site load when disable Show Images : [b]11 [/b] kb.[/li] [li]Ftalk site load when enable Show Images (High) : [b]20 kb[/b][/li] And everytime I open a thread, all members signatures take a long time to load if I don't disable the Show Images menu. [li]Thread load when disable Show Images : [b]17 [/b] kb.[/li] [li]Thread load when enable Show Images (High) : [b]>60 kb[/b][/li] Just a tip : If you use your mobile to access Ftalk, go to [b]User CP > Display > Enter your pagination options > Change the value of Posts into 20.[/b] :D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Mine was everytime I use my mobile to browse FriendsterTalkm, it loads everything in the page, then the ads on the upper part of the page will load after. I can't scroll down if the ads hasn't display yet.
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]I use my mobile to access Ftalk when I go outside. Fyi. I use [b]Opera Mini[/b]. The appearance of ftalk site just like usual. Nothing messed up. Only the font become smaller. lulz. I disable the Show Images menu. So the Ftalk site will load faster. =) The difference between disable and enable is [li]Ftalk site load when disable Show Images : [b]11 [/b] kb.[/li] [li]Ftalk site load when enable Show Images (High) : [b]20 kb[/b][/li] And everytime I open a thread, all members signatures take a long time to load if I don't disable the Show Images menu. [li]Thread load when disable Show Images : [b]17 [/b] kb.[/li] [li]Thread load when enable Show Images (High) : [b]>60 kb[/b][/li] Just a tip : If you use your mobile to access Ftalk, go to [b]User CP > Display > Enter your pagination options > Change the value of Posts into 20.[/b] :D[/quote] I seriously didn't know about Opera Mini. I might have to try that. Well guys you can follow Yuna's instructions and tips.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

For me I just use mini Opera too. But I think it's better for FS to have a wap site. =) So for those without the mini Opera can enjoy as well.
koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]For me I just use mini Opera too. But I think it's better for FS to have a wap site. So for those without the mini Opera can enjoy as well.[/quote] yah.. me too i can access only to wifi zone.. coz its still internet.. but wht i mean is a wap site. where in those who dont have wifi or opera mini can still access.. like friendster ad yahoo has its wapsite already.. hope the admin would... pleaassssseeeee...... =)
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yep i also use opera mini.. it diplays all of the images there..
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Well nice suggestion Koleen but it all depends to admin..;)
koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yah, thats what they said... anyway, we wait.. i kow they will, with the growng number of people having there mobile phone. forsure they will.. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » its good to access friendstertalk while away from home.. say for example at work, or on a vacation.. coz as much as others would like to keep in touch with ftalkers, sometimes we cant because we can o

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:32

[ 13 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy