• ARCHIVES 
  • » hello im new here..hope i find new friends here and i learn alot!!!! by the way just call me mhich for short..im just 12 years old...and im very addicted playing the sims...ehhehehe/....

Pages: 12

hello im new here..hope i find new friends here and i learn alot!!!! by the way just call me mhich for short..im just 12 years old...and im very addicted playing the sims...ehhehehe/....

ajhay
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hello im new here..hope i find new friends here and i learn alot!!!! by the way just call me mhich for short..im just 12 years old...and im very addicted playing the sims...ehhehehe/....

♥ hello der.. ♥ im ajhay... ♥ welcome to ftalk... ♥ always follow d rules.. ♥ hav fun... :D ♥ godbless!! peace out.. :kiss:
ynah03
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: hello im new here..hope i find new friends here and i learn alot!!!! by the way just call me mhich for short..im just 12 years old...and im very addicted playing the sims...ehhehehe/....

Elow der, welcome 2 ftalk!!! be good!!!
RoadRockeR19
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:lol: :lol: hihi welcome here
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi mhich WELCOME TO FTALK! i'm ini btw enjoy :D
cypnickjonas
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk!! I hope you have fun posting. Read the rules to prevent trouble with the others! have fun see ya round!
pRyNxS
» FTalker
1969-12-31

.welcum to ftalk!! enjoi posting hir!! .read and follow the rules!! :P
swit.SERENITY♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi there! welcome 2 flalk. don't forget to follow d' rules. see ya around!
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]hey there Mhich. i'm Louise/Louiz. welcome 2 ftalk. tnx 4 registering here. hope yu'll enjoy yur stay here. btw, pls read & follow d' [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules]rules[/url]. 'till here. cya' around. ^^[/b]
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im reika.. im from philippines welcome to fstalk enjoy posting and have fun see ya around.. take care..
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yo mhich! ur welcome hir.. hehe please read the rules first.. so u wont get nega repu or get banned dont be like others.. and me who has 1 nega repu.. poor me.. huhuhuh.... i didnt read the rules when i was i newbie! ehehe but im diff. now.. no spamming for me hehe anyways... i love sims too... i just played sims2 castaway hehe already finished hehe
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ehehe.! welcome to ftalk.! but there is no sims game here.! agahaha.! but do enjoy your stay here.! but. please do read and obey the rules of the forum first.! (obey first befor you complain) okie.? see you around the forum.! ahahah
lowell091876
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi cheers for you...=D have fun and enjoy posting.... chao!!!!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
khiella
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=deeppink] ~*hey there*~ ~*a warm welcome to you*~ ~*enjoy ur stay err :))*~ ~*u must read and [b]FOLLOW[/b] all the rules =)*~ ~*see yah around*~ ~*GodBless and HaveFun*~[/color][/i][/align]
k5th4
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi welcome to ftalk...enjoy you're stay here...c u around..:)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hello im new here..hope i find new friends here and i learn alot!!!! by the way just call me mhich for short..im just 12 years old...and im very addicted playing the sims...ehhehehe/....

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:14

[ 11 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy