• ARCHIVES 
  • » i just reggistered awhile ago... and i am so unfamiliar with this website.. then again...i am new... could someone help me be familiarized with this site? thanks peace

Pages: 12

i just reggistered awhile ago... and i am so unfamiliar with this website.. then again...i am new... could someone help me be familiarized with this site? thanks peace

pink_blushie
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i just reggistered awhile ago... and i am so unfamiliar with this website.. then again...i am new... could someone help me be familiarized with this site? thanks peace

hi there jessie ian!:) welcome here to ftalk!! :) enjoy..read the rules..and be happy.. you will surely learn a lot trust me!:)
lowell091876
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: i just reggistered awhile ago... and i am so unfamiliar with this website.. then again...i am new... could someone help me be familiarized with this site? thanks peace

=)hi welcome to fstalk... have fun and enjoy with us:D have a nice day!!!! keep on posting...:arrow: CHAO:thumbsup:
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi.. welcome to fstalk enjoy posting,, have fun see ya around.. take care..
paulovicentejr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center] =) Hello!Welcome to FTalk!!! =) :eh: Enjoy posting in this site!!! :eh: :paranoid: Please follow the rules and you should be OK!!! :paranoid: :penguin: Happy Posting :penguin: :cool: BTW, I'm Paulexus :cool: [/align]
cruel24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]welcome... have fun.. enjoy the forum.. be sure to read the rules.. :D :D[/b][/align]
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wooot.. hihihi hi jessie ian.. hihi welcum hir!! have fun!! *welcum!! and i hope you learn a lot here too 'cause this is whats all about *the first rule here is read the rules first!! hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
khiella
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=deeppink] ~*hey there*~ ~*:)*~ ~*anyway*~ ~*welcome here in FTALK*~ ~*enjoy ur stay here*~ ~*u must read and follow all the rules =)*~[/color][/b][/align]
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][quote]Welcome to Ftalk!!![/quote] read and follow the rules.. keep on posting. don't spam.. see yah around!!!:penguin:[/b][/align]
k5th4
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to fstalk...enjoy ur stay..[/b] [spoiler] [img]http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u146/kat_yuna09/k5th4-1.gif[/img] [img]http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s258/chobits03/sa-3.gif[/img] [img]http://i29.tinypic.com/hx2arp.gif[/img] [img]http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa148/itchelaya/WU-CHUN.gif[/img] [img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg76/b3gurls_livingston/10088-5.gif[/img] thanks to all the people who grant my req...[/spoiler]
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=red][align=center] *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*[/color] [color=orange]^ hello jessie ian < im Antonette Welcome to Fstalk Please Read & Follow our Rules Glad to help u just approach me enjoy posting see u around :D [/color] [color=red]*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* [/color][/align]
Jarielle
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Welcome to Ftalk Im a newbie just like you.. btw..read the rules first.. Enjoy Posting![/b][/align]
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome here.. =) hope you'll enjoy alot.. =)
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]jessie ian[/b], here's a one more welcome! :D
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

imma nice dude... me name is udin... me from udited states.. where r u come from?! well dude.. [b] welcome to friendstertalk [/b] enjoy your stay... and dont forget to read da rules =):thumbsup: if u need help.. just pm me... im happy to help u! ;)
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]welcome to ftalk.. [quote]please dont spam..[/quote] read and follow the forum rules... enjoy posting... see yah around..!! :penguin:[/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i just reggistered awhile ago... and i am so unfamiliar with this website.. then again...i am new... could someone help me be familiarized with this site? thanks peace

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:22

[ 9 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy