• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are some of my research on the basic terms and shortcut keys of a Photoshop. I hope that i am not double posting the topic. :/ :/ [b]Photoshop Basic Terms[/b] 1. [b]Layers[/b] - A layer is simp

Pages: 1

Here are some of my research on the basic terms and shortcut keys of a Photoshop. I hope that i am not double posting the topic. :/ :/ [b]Photoshop Basic Terms[/b] 1. [b]Layers[/b] - A layer is simp

anna_0004
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Here are some of my research on the basic terms and shortcut keys of a Photoshop. I hope that i am not double posting the topic. :/ :/ [b]Photoshop Basic Terms[/b] 1. [b]Layers[/b] - A layer is simp

Here are some of my research on the basic terms and shortcut keys of a Photoshop. I hope that i am not double posting the topic. :/ :/ [b]Photoshop Basic Terms[/b] 1. [b]Layers[/b] - A layer is simply one image stacked on top of another. Each layer can have different images or effects. 2. [b]Photoshop Document [/b]- An overall image composition in Photoshop. 3. [b]File Formats[/b] - you can open/save an image with an image format of GIF, JPG/JPEG, and PNG. 4. [b]Resampling[/b] - changing the image resolution. 5. [b]Resampling down[/b] - making a file smaller. 6. [b]Resampling Up[/b] - to increase the file size. 7. [b]Resolution[/b] - it is an amount of information in an image file. The larger the resolution the more information in the file. 8. [b]Marquee tool[/b] - By using this tool we can select a portion of image with different shapes, and also we can apply colors,effects to enhance the image effect. 9. [b]Move tool[/b] - This will allow you to move a selection or an entire layer around the canvas. 10. [b]Lasso Tool[/b] - The selection tools allow you to select a portion or a subset of an image to work on. 11. [b]Magic wand Tool[/b] - Allows you to select an area of an image based on its colour. 12. [b]Slice Tool[/b] - Allows you to divide an image into smaller sections which fit together like a jigsaw. 13. [b]Clone Stamp Tool[/b] - Using this tool we can copy a portion of an image and reapply it repeatedly to cover an unwanted area of image. 14. [b]Pencil tool[/b] - The pencil tool allows you to apply paint that always has a hard edge. 14. [b]Paint bucket Tool[/b] - It is used to fill areas with solid color or pattern. 15. [b]Gradient tool[/b] - Allows you to apply graduated color fills that blend from one color to another. 16. [b]Line Tool[/b] - it is used to create straight lines and arrows. 17. [b]Pencil Tool[/b] - The pencil tool allows you to apply paint that always has a hard edge. 18. [b]Magic Eraser[/b] - it works just like the magic wand, but instead of making a selection, it immediately converts the pixels to transparent. 19. [b]Zoom tool[/b] - it allows you to zoom in and zoom out an image. 20. [b]Eyedropper and Color Sampler[/b] - It can be used for gathering color data for adjustment, and comparison purposes. [b]Shortcut Keys in Photoshop[/b] M - marquee tool V - move tool L - lasso tool W - Magic wand tool P - Pen tool K - Slice tool E - Eraser tool J - Airbrush tool S - Clone stamp tool U - Rectangle tool G - Paint bucket tool C - Crop tool I - Eyedropper tool H - Hand tool Z -Zoom tool R - Blur tool D - Default foreground and background colors. TAB - Hides or unhides and open tool. CTRL + N - New CTRL + O - Open CTRL + Alt + O - Open as CTRL + W - CLose CTRL + SHIFT + C - Copy merged CTRL + L - levels CTRL + Shift + L - Auto Levels CTRL + Alt + Shift + L - Auto Contrast CTRL + M - Curves CTRL + B - balance CTRL + U - Hue/saturation CTRL + I - Invert CTRL + Alt + X - Extract CTRL + D - Deselect CTRL + Shift + D - Reselect CTRL + Shift + I - Inverse Hope that this will help some newbies like me. :D:D
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Here are some of my research on the basic terms and shortcut keys of a Photoshop. I hope that i am not double posting the topic. :/ :/ [b]Photoshop Basic Terms[/b] 1. [b]Layers[/b] - A layer is simp

[align=center]this a great help for newbies out there to know more about photoshop..thanks for sharing this[/align]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Here are some of my research on the basic terms and shortcut keys of a Photoshop. I hope that i am not double posting the topic. :/ :/ [b]Photoshop Basic Terms[/b] 1. [b]Layers[/b] - A layer is simp

[b]yeah this is a great help huh,especially for newbies in photoshop[/b]
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing.. even if i'm not a newbie in this one.. still learned new.. gud luck.. kip it up.. =):thumbsup:
anna_0004
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i][b]thank you for the appreciation :) hope that this simple guide will the other :D[/b][/i]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yay...tnx for sharing... :)
bR0keN_sciss0Rs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=green]yeah!thanks for sharin kip sharin =) [/color]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]DON'T MIND THIS POST![/b] I just want to bring this topic at the front that's why I posted, haha. :lol: v v v v v v v v v v Show some love. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are some of my research on the basic terms and shortcut keys of a Photoshop. I hope that i am not double posting the topic. :/ :/ [b]Photoshop Basic Terms[/b] 1. [b]Layers[/b] - A layer is simp

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:33

[ 10 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy