• ARCHIVES 
  • » eek. i'm kaye. thirteen year old (going fourteen on july), junior student. :D hmm, from philippines:D uhm. hope people are friendly here. :]

Pages: 12

eek. i'm kaye. thirteen year old (going fourteen on july), junior student. :D hmm, from philippines:D uhm. hope people are friendly here. :]

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: eek. i'm kaye. thirteen year old (going fourteen on july), junior student. :D hmm, from philippines:D uhm. hope people are friendly here. :]

[b]welcome to ftalk.. hope you enjoy your stay here, but always remeber to read the forum rules =] have fun posting!:D[/b]
ynah03
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: eek. i'm kaye. thirteen year old (going fourteen on july), junior student. :D hmm, from philippines:D uhm. hope people are friendly here. :]

Elow der, welcome 2 ftalk!!! be good!!!
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im reika.. im from philippines welcome to fstalk enjoy posting and have fun see ya around.. take care..
kayeee
» n00b
1969-12-31

eek. i guess people are really friendly here. :D i'll have fun then. :D hm, thx for welcoming me anyway. :crybaby: i really appreciate it. thx.
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

eheh.! from your sentence.! [quote=kayeee]uhm. hope people are friendly here. :][/quote] thats true.! ahaha./! all of us here are friendly.! ahahah.! but please do read and follow the rules of the forum to avoid us being unfriendly.! ahaha.! joke,.! dont think that i am strict,. cause i am friendly.! ahahah.! okie.? see you around.!
lowell091876
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi kaye....:D cheers for you......=(:lol: have fun and enjoy...:penguin: keep on posting.....:cool: have a nice day .... chao!!!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
tutzie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcum.. oftalk.. try to read some rules..:)ok
khiella
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=deeppink] ~*hey there*~ ~*a warm welcome to you*~ ~*enjoy ur stay err :))*~ ~*u must read and [b]FOLLOW[/b] all the rules =)*~ ~*see yah around*~ ~*GodBless and HaveFun*~[/color][/i][/align]
k5th4
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk...enjoy ur stay here...see u around...:D
Zukaari
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]:)[b]hello.. welcome to ftalk.. you can find new friends here.. hope you enjoy here.. read the rule first..[/b] :) [/align]
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk.. I'm sure you'll enjoy staying here and I'm sure you'll meet new friends here.. be sure to follow the Ftalk rules coz' if you don't you will be cursed.. ok? but still welcome to ftalk :D
paulovicentejr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center] =) Hello!Welcome to FTalk!!! =) :eh: Enjoy posting in this site!!! :eh: :paranoid: Please follow the rules and you should be OK!!! :paranoid: :penguin: Happy Posting :penguin: :cool: BTW, I'm Paulexus :cool: [/align]
marjun_alquizar@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hi..kayee wlcome to ftalk... we have a simple policy her.. :arrow: follow the rule... hehe thanks for joining..!! see you around kayee..!!!
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to ftalk enjoi posting !! see ya around! have fun!! read the rules [/b]
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center] welcome to friendstertalk... enjoy your stay... and dont forget to read da rules =):thumbsup: if u need help.. just pm me... im happy to help u! ;) [/align]
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome here.. =) we're both junior students.. :lol: enjoy posting around..
kclity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/651/651171i085p8my3i.gif[/img] hi kaye.. same with me here, incoming junior..:D i'm zia.. welcome to ftalk.. i'm sure you'll enjoy chatting with us here..:D see yah around! :lol: :lol: :lol:[/align]
haz3l
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :) hope u enjoi in hir :) foolow d` rules okie? u can call me haze. :)
shamibeii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=)Hi.. WELCOME TO FTALK.. =)ENJOY POSTiNG.. =)DONT 4GET THE RULESZ.. :kiss: =)SEE YAH AROUND..
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]wee welcome to eptok! read d rules and follow dem! i wish u will find hir many friends :D[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » eek. i'm kaye. thirteen year old (going fourteen on july), junior student. :D hmm, from philippines:D uhm. hope people are friendly here. :]

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:08

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy