• ARCHIVES 
  • » i really like visiting my friends' pages and drop them some comments to let them know that i thought of them.. there's just one thing i hate to do when i look for my friends on my friends list: havin

Pages: 1

i really like visiting my friends' pages and drop them some comments to let them know that i thought of them.. there's just one thing i hate to do when i look for my friends on my friends list: havin

pinkiezzz
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i really like visiting my friends' pages and drop them some comments to let them know that i thought of them.. there's just one thing i hate to do when i look for my friends on my friends list: havin

i really like visiting my friends' pages and drop them some comments to let them know that i thought of them.. there's just one thing i hate to do when i look for my friends on my friends list: having to spend a couple of minutes looking for them and clicking on ur mouse over & over to reach page 35 or page 28 of my friends list.. [u]this is normally a problem especially for those whose friends are above 500[/u].. bookmarks made it a bit easier but not much coz if u have about 30 bookmarks it still takes time to find them.. [quote]i hope friendster would make folders to classify friends like the photo gallery.. it would be soo cool.. you make folders so u would find friends easily..[/quote] what do u guys think?:thumbsup:
dollface02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: i really like visiting my friends' pages and drop them some comments to let them know that i thought of them.. there's just one thing i hate to do when i look for my friends on my friends list: havin

i have a suggestion-- u could probably link them in your page or put them in your featured friends.. i also have the same problem like yours.. :D
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: i really like visiting my friends' pages and drop them some comments to let them know that i thought of them.. there's just one thing i hate to do when i look for my friends on my friends list: havin

suggestion?!., hmm.. i don't have any for now!., hehe.. but i'll just think about it!
felicitytine13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[img]http://picasion.com/pic3/da9ebcc7561f7da5baca8bb51b862a84.gif[/img] now i know for what is BOOKMARK... didn't know it thanx now i know... [img]http://picasion.com/pic3/da9ebcc7561f7da5baca8bb51b862a84.gif[/img]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

oh,so that's the purpose of bookmark..ty for the info.,xDD..wll,i usually reply my friends' comments by visiing my comment page,and there,i just click the name.,hehe.much more easier
ximxim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah . better link it on ur page . its much better . :)
kujie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I have the same problem too, but I only have 200+ friends bookmark may do, or link it to ur page, as for me I use my testimonials box:D I only give comments to those who sends me one:D just to be fair:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i really like visiting my friends' pages and drop them some comments to let them know that i thought of them.. there's just one thing i hate to do when i look for my friends on my friends list: havin

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:26

[ 10 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy