• ARCHIVES 
  • » This are the things I bring... 1. wallet in the left pocket 2. small bag with my small binder, pen, and cute lunch box in it 3. knife in the right pocket (for self defence) :D wear/put 1.eye liner/

Pages: 123456..6

This are the things I bring... 1. wallet in the left pocket 2. small bag with my small binder, pen, and cute lunch box in it 3. knife in the right pocket (for self defence) :D wear/put 1.eye liner/

cocopogi007
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

This are the things I bring... 1. wallet in the left pocket 2. small bag with my small binder, pen, and cute lunch box in it 3. knife in the right pocket (for self defence) :D wear/put 1.eye liner/

This are the things I bring... 1. wallet in the left pocket 2. small bag with my small binder, pen, and cute lunch box in it 3. knife in the right pocket (for self defence) :D wear/put 1.eye liner/eye glasses 2.gel 3.my clean polo and punk pants with many patches in it Im getting tired wearing this things :thumbsdown: 4. 5 rings for my 5 fingers (right hand) 5. 3 earings for my right ear, 3 more rings for my lower lip and an earing for my tongue hehehe sooo... whats yours ??? :cool:
hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: This are the things I bring... 1. wallet in the left pocket 2. small bag with my small binder, pen, and cute lunch box in it 3. knife in the right pocket (for self defence) :D wear/put 1.eye liner/

The things that i always bring: 1. My cellphone 2. My mp4 3. My wallet 4. And a pair of black pen... The things that i always wear: 1. Our uniform (of course!) 2. My handkerchief 3. And a face powder.. :D
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: This are the things I bring... 1. wallet in the left pocket 2. small bag with my small binder, pen, and cute lunch box in it 3. knife in the right pocket (for self defence) :D wear/put 1.eye liner/

[b]things i always bring - cellphone - wallet - my bag - my notebooks, books, writing pens and other things - powder - food - comb - pocket mirror - and water things i always wear -uniform - a ring - hankie - shoes (of course) - and my reading glasses =)[/b]

Last edited by tauruslady (2008-05-24 04:45:42)

chicki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

things i wear: - complete uniform.(including shoes) :lol: - accessories.(jewelries) things i always bring: - my bag ofcourse. - kikay kit. =) - cellphone. - hanky. - wallet. - notebook. -book. - a pen. thats all.haha.
DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]the things i wear: -uniform the things i bring: -books -paper -pencil/pen[/i] ----- but the most important thing i bring is [b]A Smile[/b] :D ----- nyahaha.! even though i don't like school that much. hehe.
kRz10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Everytym I go to xkul.. i don't 4get 2 wear this: 1.wallet 2.watch 3.earings 4.powder esp. my uniform..haha i always bring: 1.xkul things..esp. in our xkul,. we are NOT allowed to bring valuable things.. like: 1.cellphone and i-pods.. huhuhuhuhu

Last edited by kRz10 (2008-05-25 05:32:42)

Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]The things that i always bring: :arrow: My school bag/school things :arrow: Candy/Food :arrow: Money The things that i always wear: :arrow: Our uniform (of course!)[/b]
bituin2kyut
» n00b
1969-12-31

the things I bring: cellphone,ipod,notebook,books,ballpen,my food, comb,money,and my key. :cool: The things I wear: my uniform ,shoes, accessories ,
XoXcandi3XoX
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b][i][color=hotpink][align=center][url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1086/1086817x46pd9qe0q.gif[/img][/url] ♥ Things I wear.. ♪ Complete Uniform ♪ Headband ♥ Things I can't miss.. ♪ Cellphone ♪ Hankie ♪ School Bag ♥ All Candie can say is: [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/528/528309i28weylamf.gif[/img][/url] [/align][/color][/i][/b]
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my ID.. ofcourse.. hehe... my bag, notebooks.. books., hahaha... money
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

my bag with a notebook and some yellow pad then some kikay stuff my id...wallet.with money...cp..etc... my hankie...perfume.. ahehe
akosichai03
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center] i never go to school without my eyeliner.. haha my eyeglasses.. my small notebook.. my body bag.. my uniform.. my 3 earings.. my leather bracelet.. my black necklace.. my 2 celphones.. my pair of shoes hahahaha.. my mp3.. (out of boredom haha) [img]http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll70/akosichai03/tryko-2.gif[/img] [/align]
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

the things that i always bring to school bag (few books, notebooks, papers, food) wallet and hanky.... watch, i.d
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

wears: uniform, light make-up.. hihihi :lol: brings: pen, book/s, regular size (international) notebook, planner/organizer, bag, some kikay stuffs, cellular, assignment, id, wallet, money, :lol: the things that i forget to bring: yellow paper, sometimes my id, pen, cp, money :wallbash:

Last edited by `mizeL (2008-05-30 12:26:22)

Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Myself, my uniform, my watch, pocket sized notebook, cellphone, bracelet, my ID, my black jacket... no bag. I'm suppose to wear black shoes but I wear rubber shoes instead... [img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/FriendsterTweaker/0.gif[/img] That's all.
candypearl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: what i Bring: -Binder -Ballpen -my piggy dairy -kakikyan(but i don't wear make up.. :arrow: What I wear, -Pants -blose -sometimes dress.

Last edited by candypearl (2008-05-30 23:29:55)

FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

things i wear: watch uniform my id shoes things i bring: hanky wallet money water food
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

i bring books nbooks ballpen sometimes wallet id snacks water handkerchief pencil my art pony powder cologne brush thats all :D :lol: =)
brokeneon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

notebook , casket shape bag , pens , my I.D. , music player and of cors money ! =D

Last edited by brokeneon (2008-06-06 04:11:21)

_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]The things that i always bring:[/b] [i]:arrow: bag :arrow: powder :arrow: comb :arrow: notebooks :arrow: money :arrow: hanky :arrow: eyeglasses[/i] [b]The things that i always wear: [/b] [i]:arrow: uniform :arrow: earings :arrow: shoes :arrow: I.D.[/i]

Last edited by _vanilla_ O_o (2008-06-11 22:29:53)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » This are the things I bring... 1. wallet in the left pocket 2. small bag with my small binder, pen, and cute lunch box in it 3. knife in the right pocket (for self defence) :D wear/put 1.eye liner/

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:15

[ 10 queries - 0.059 second ]
Privacy Policy