• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi! i am new here... am kristine and from the philippines... i am witty, spirited, transparent and frank... i love books, shoes, bags, and stuff that most women love.... i find this site nice and in

Pages: 12

hi! i am new here... am kristine and from the philippines... i am witty, spirited, transparent and frank... i love books, shoes, bags, and stuff that most women love.... i find this site nice and in

liana_kim
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hi! i am new here... am kristine and from the philippines... i am witty, spirited, transparent and frank... i love books, shoes, bags, and stuff that most women love.... i find this site nice and in

[b]hi welcome to ftalk have time in reading the rules.. see u around[/b]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: hi! i am new here... am kristine and from the philippines... i am witty, spirited, transparent and frank... i love books, shoes, bags, and stuff that most women love.... i find this site nice and in

[b]welcome to ftalk.. hope you enjoy your stay here, but always remeber to read the forum rules =] have fun posting!:D[/b]
RoadRockeR19
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello to you im billy im also new here but got some post :D :D
ynah03
» n00b
1969-12-31

Elow der, welcome 2 ftalk!!! be good!!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi! i am new here... am kristine and from the philippines... i am witty, spirited, transparent and frank... i love books, shoes, bags, and stuff that most women love.... i find this site nice and in

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:42

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy