• ARCHIVES 
  • » hey i'm a newbie i hope i can ask many people here... well have a gudday for all of u ^_^

Pages: 123

hey i'm a newbie i hope i can ask many people here... well have a gudday for all of u ^_^

ynah03
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hey i'm a newbie i hope i can ask many people here... well have a gudday for all of u ^_^

Elow der, welcome 2 ftalk!!! be good!!!
RoadRockeR19
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: hey i'm a newbie i hope i can ask many people here... well have a gudday for all of u ^_^

hello welcome here :D
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=red][align=center] *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*[/color] [color=orange]^ hello MarqueeJ < im Antonette Welcome to Fstalk Please Read & Follow our Rules Glad to help u just approach me enjoy posting see u around :D [/color] [color=red]*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* [/color][/align]
lkjhgfdsafdsa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk... enjoy postinG!!
cypnickjonas
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk. Have fun posting and meeting new friends. Read the rules before posting to prevent trouble. See ya around
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im reika.. im from philippines welcome to fstalk enjoy posting and have fun see ya around.. take care..
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi.! welcome to ftalk.! ehehe.! please do read the rules of the forum.! dont forget to obey it.! to avoid being cursed.! (obeyfirst before you complain.!) ahaha.! see you around.! enjoy posting to be ranked.!
lowell091876
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi..nice to meet!!!!=):D;) cheers for you....:) see you around.......:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: chao.....=)
MarqueeJ
» FTalker
1969-12-31

once again i've said it before I already read the rules :(
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

eow eow welcome here at ftalk! pls do read and follow the rules first .. and enjoy posting and staying here! see yah around! ;)
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=MarqueeJ]once again i've said it before I already read the rules[/quote] okie.! if you have read the rules. try to obey it okie.? ehehehe.! see you around.! have fun.!
khiella
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=deeppink] ~*hey there*~ ~*a warm welcome to you*~ ~*enjoy ur stay err :))*~ ~*u must read and [b]FOLLOW[/b] all the rules =)*~ ~*see yah around*~ ~*GodBless and HaveFun*~[/color][/i][/align]
Zukaari
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]:)[b]hello.. welcome to ftalk.. you can find new friends here.. hope you enjoy here.. read the rule first..[/b] :) [/align]
jamia_mae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! ...practice basic forum etiquettes and have fun!... :wasted: jamia_mae
paulovicentejr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center] =) Hello!Welcome to FTalk!!! =) :eh: Enjoy posting in this site!!! :eh: :paranoid: Please follow the rules and you should be OK!!! :paranoid: :penguin: Happy Posting :penguin: :cool: BTW, I'm Paulexus :cool: [/align]
marjun_alquizar@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hi..ynah wlcome to ftalk... we have a simple policy her.. :arrow: follow the rule... hehe thanks for joining..!! see you around ynah..!!!

Last edited by marjun_alquizar@yahoo.com (2008-05-27 21:00:32)

'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center]welcome hir enjoi posting[/align] see ya around ^^
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]welcum to fs talk read/follow the rules ♣enjoy♣[/b]
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk...
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center] welcome to friendstertalk... enjoy your stay... and dont forget to read da rules =):thumbsup: if u need help.. just pm me... im happy to help u! ;) [/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hey i'm a newbie i hope i can ask many people here... well have a gudday for all of u ^_^

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:20

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy