• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]these was already posted in add-ons section... but i think more will know about it if i put it here in GFX section... these tutorial will teach you step by step on how to make blinkies

Pages: 1

[align=center]these was already posted in add-ons section... but i think more will know about it if i put it here in GFX section... these tutorial will teach you step by step on how to make blinkies

lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center]these was already posted in add-ons section... but i think more will know about it if i put it here in GFX section... these tutorial will teach you step by step on how to make blinkies

[align=center]these was already posted in add-ons section... but i think more will know about it if i put it here in GFX section... these tutorial will teach you step by step on how to make blinkies the easy way i got these tutorial is Sarah's useful web stuff so credits go to her you need to copy the letters bellow for a start but if you have your own you can use it of course [img]http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh143/lonelytoes/Animation1.gif[/img] to show my thanks to Sarah i will use her own name as shown to her tutorials 1). Open Paint Shop Pro animation shop: File/Jasc Software Products/Launch Animation Shop. 2). Click File/New. A screen comes up that looks like this: [img]http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh143/lonelytoes/newani.gif[/img] Chose transparent background. For this example we're using a blinkie that is width 50 and height 10, so set your width and height to 50/10. 3). Click Ok. When the new file comes up, click on the first frame (F:1 D:10). This selects the frame. 4). Now, click on the zoom tool: Zoom in on frame one. Doing this will make the frame larger so it's easier to work with. 5). Click on File/Browse/Desktop/ssq.gif. This opens your first letter (s) that you saved on your desktop. When you see the letter "s," push ctrl + c on your keyboard, and this will copy the "s." Next, click ctrl + e which will allow you to paste the letter "s" into the frame. Do this for every letter, S A R A H. Below is an example: [img]http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh143/lonelytoes/ex1.gif[/img] 6). Next, click on the duplicate button 3 times on the top toolbar. When you're finished, you should have 5 separate frames. The duplicate button is circled in red below: [img]http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh143/lonelytoes/1.gif[/img] 7). Go to File/Browse/Desktop/syep.gif (this will be a pink "s"). Push ctrl + c to copy the letter. Go back to frame one of your animation, click on the frame, and push ctrl + e to paste the pink letter "s" over the blue letter "s." It will look like this: [img]http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh143/lonelytoes/20.gif[/img] 8). Do the same thing for the rest of the frames, until you have this: [img]http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh143/lonelytoes/3.gif[/img] Remember in order to paste anything onto a certain frame it needs to be selected first by clicking on it. at these point your animation is almost complete, click animation button to show animation if you follow it you should be able to make something llike this [img]http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh143/lonelytoes/animatedsarah.gif[/img] Now since you know how to make animations, you can experiment with your own name. You can also make your own graphics to use for blinkies. hope these tutorial was able to help you... gudluck..[/align]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2010-03-17 03:28:37)

bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]these was already posted in add-ons section... but i think more will know about it if i put it here in GFX section... these tutorial will teach you step by step on how to make blinkies

thnx for sharing this...but i dont have that program... ughh..
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]these was already posted in add-ons section... but i think more will know about it if i put it here in GFX section... these tutorial will teach you step by step on how to make blinkies

you didnt mention the name of the program..? :/
BhABydEniSe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice tutorial... thanks for sharing keep it up :D
MarqueeJ
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice tutorial... thanks for sharing ur helping a newbie like me... we'll godbless gotta goe
liana_kim
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice tutorial!!
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i really really know this.. A program use is Animation Shop or Unfreeze.. But in using Animation Shop...But thanksz for this..:D[/b][/align]
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sorry, was not able to mention the name of the program... its [b]JASC animation[/b]... try to search it in the internet.
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] nyc tut :thumbsup: =) .. thnx for sharing .. [/b]
paulanicole123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wehekhek.. i already knw dis how to make a blinkie.. but enx foe sharin..
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]ok Sissy..Thanksz to correct me..:D[/b][/align]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]DON'T MIND THIS POST![/b] I just want to bring this topic at the front that's why I posted, haha. :lol: v v v v v v v v v v Show some love. :lol:
el-OH-vee-EE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx 4 dis sis =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]these was already posted in add-ons section... but i think more will know about it if i put it here in GFX section... these tutorial will teach you step by step on how to make blinkies

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:46

[ 11 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy