• ARCHIVES 
  • » :idea: :idea: :idea: READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING! :idea: :idea: :idea: :arrow: UPDATED: okay.. since im supposed to do what the comments tell me to, i will introduce myself and ask for some sugge

Pages: 12

:idea: :idea: :idea: READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING! :idea: :idea: :idea: :arrow: UPDATED: okay.. since im supposed to do what the comments tell me to, i will introduce myself and ask for some sugge

lowell091876
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :idea: :idea: :idea: READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING! :idea: :idea: :idea: :arrow: UPDATED: okay.. since im supposed to do what the comments tell me to, i will introduce myself and ask for some sugge

hi...cheers for you.....:D=D=) chao!!!!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
khiella
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :idea: :idea: :idea: READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING! :idea: :idea: :idea: :arrow: UPDATED: okay.. since im supposed to do what the comments tell me to, i will introduce myself and ask for some sugge

[align=center][i][color=deeppink] ~*hey there*~ ~*a warm welcome to you*~ ~*enjoy ur stay err :))*~ ~*u must read and [b]FOLLOW[/b] all the rules =)*~ ~*see yah around*~ ~*GodBless and HaveFun*~[/color][/i][/align]
k5th4
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi welcome to ftalk...enjoy ur stay here...:thumbsup:
Zukaari
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:)[b]hello.. welcome to ftalk.. you can find new friends here.. hope you enjoy here.. read the rule first..[/b] :)
paulovicentejr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center] =) Hello!Welcome to FTalk!!! =) :eh: Enjoy posting in this site!!! :eh: :paranoid: Please follow the rules and you should be OK!!! :paranoid: :penguin: Happy Posting :penguin: :cool: BTW, I'm Paulexus :cool: [/align]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]hi there. welcome here in ftalk. enjoy posting here. read and follow the rules,,ok. ^_^[/b]
marjun_alquizar@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hi..dude wlcome to ftalk... we have a simple policy her.. :arrow: follow the rule... hehe thanks for joining..!! see you around dude..!!!
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]welcome 2 [u]eptok![/u] pls [u]read d rules [/u] and [u]follow dem okey![/u] hope you find [u]new friends here [/u] buddy! :D[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :idea: :idea: :idea: READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING! :idea: :idea: :idea: :arrow: UPDATED: okay.. since im supposed to do what the comments tell me to, i will introduce myself and ask for some sugge

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:09

[ 9 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy