• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]haiie pipol of d philippines!!![/b] [i]am a newbie hir!!![/i] [u]im nina carmel y. fernandez[/u] :lol::lol::lol:[/align] [align=center][b][u]for more info jzt vsit mah fs account!!![

Pages: 12

[align=center][b]haiie pipol of d philippines!!![/b] [i]am a newbie hir!!![/i] [u]im nina carmel y. fernandez[/u] :lol::lol::lol:[/align] [align=center][b][u]for more info jzt vsit mah fs account!!![

lowell091876
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]haiie pipol of d philippines!!![/b] [i]am a newbie hir!!![/i] [u]im nina carmel y. fernandez[/u] :lol::lol::lol:[/align] [align=center][b][u]for more info jzt vsit mah fs account!!![

hi welcome to ftalk... see you around....:thumbsup: keep on posting=)
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]haiie pipol of d philippines!!![/b] [i]am a newbie hir!!![/i] [u]im nina carmel y. fernandez[/u] :lol::lol::lol:[/align] [align=center][b][u]for more info jzt vsit mah fs account!!![

hi.. welcome to fstalk enjoy posting,, have fun see ya around.. take care..
paulovicentejr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center] =) Hello!Welcome to FTalk!!! =) :eh: Enjoy posting in this site!!! :eh: :paranoid: Please follow the rules and you should be OK!!! :paranoid: :penguin: Happy Posting :penguin: :cool: BTW, I'm Paulexus :cool: [/align]
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

.,..introducing!! the ftalk cat!! jheneko! lol.. hehe anyway welcome here.. hehe *the first rule here is read the rules first!! hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
khiella
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=deeppink] ~*hey there*~ ~*:)*~ ~*anyway*~ ~*welcome here in FTALK*~ ~*enjoy ur stay here*~ ~*u must read and follow all the rules =)*~[/color][/b][/align]
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][quote]Welcome to Ftalk!!![/quote] read and follow the rules.. keep on posting. don't spam.. see yah around!!!:penguin:[/b][/align]
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/24/24238xhpbabhjon.gif[/img][/url]hei there welcome to ftalk enjoi posting and making ur own layouts [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1126/1126271h1a7cdvgm5.gif[/img][/url]^^ have fun see ya around read the rules huh??[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/869/869232a6corfc0ru.gif[/img][/url][/b][/align]
Jarielle
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Welcome to Ftalk Im a newbie just like you.. btw..read the rules first.. Enjoy Posting![/b][/align]
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center] welcome to friendstertalk... enjoy your stay... and dont forget to read da rules =):thumbsup: if u need help.. just pm me... im happy to help u! ;) [/align]
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b][align=center]welcome to ftalk!! nice meeting u.. i'm lei.. see yah around..!!:penguin:[/align][/b]
haz3l
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :) hope u enjoi in hir :) foolow d` rules okie? u can call me haze. :)
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]wee welcome to eptok! read d rules and follow dem! i wish u will find hir many friends :D[/b]
winlynjayag
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Welcome To Ftalk... Even If I'm Also A Newbie... Welcome :D:D... By The Way... You Can Call Me "Winlyn"[/b][/align]
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk! Have fun!
pRyNxS
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff0099]welcum 2 ftalk!!..[/color] [color=black]read and follow the rules!!..[/color] [color=#ff0099]see yah 'round!!..[/color] [color=black]ciao!! [/color][/b] [img]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm76/_pRyNxS_/th14.gif[/img][b][color=#ff0099]-p[/color][color=black]r[/color][color=#ff0099]y[/color][color=black]n[/color][color=#ff0099]x[/color][color=black]s[/color][/b]
ncarmz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]thnx to all of yuu!!![/b] [i]i am now a FriendsterTalker...[/i][u] but i stil need to xplore more...[/u] :D:D:D[/align]
icepink009
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:lol: welcum to ftalk, hope u cud find lots of frNds and mug up tons of ideas in here.. > u can check [url=http://theftalk.com/t33584-%7Ehelpful-hint-to-JUMPSTART-your-ftalk-life-for-newbies..%7E.html][i]this[/i][/url] one out for better ideas and initiatives ^_^ >enjoy your stay..:):):)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]haiie pipol of d philippines!!![/b] [i]am a newbie hir!!![/i] [u]im nina carmel y. fernandez[/u] :lol::lol::lol:[/align] [align=center][b][u]for more info jzt vsit mah fs account!!![

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:35

[ 11 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy