• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]just want to share it to all of you guys. I know you are waiting for love stories. but.. this isnt. I just want to share it to you 'coz school days is coming.. hope this will give you a moral l

Pages: 1

[quote]just want to share it to all of you guys. I know you are waiting for love stories. but.. this isnt. I just want to share it to you 'coz school days is coming.. hope this will give you a moral l

Gela5555
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote]just want to share it to all of you guys. I know you are waiting for love stories. but.. this isnt. I just want to share it to you 'coz school days is coming.. hope this will give you a moral l

[quote]just want to share it to all of you guys. I know you are waiting for love stories. but.. this isnt. I just want to share it to you 'coz school days is coming.. hope this will give you a moral lesson. let me start my short story..[/quote] Being a Freshman can bring a lot of pressure. Not only are you coping with the changes in your life as a teenager, you also have to face your fears and hopes for high school. when I was a high school freshman, my parents were always fond of saying, [b]"The only Legacy we can give you is a good and proper education. So study hard!"[/b] [i]Study Hard? I exclaimed. wasn't I studying hard enough? [/i] Every day, I had to get up at 5:30 in the morning to get ready for school. I spent nine hours a day studying in school and another three hours doing my assignments and projects at home. On saturdays, I would sometimes meet my classmates for group reports or club activities. I was convinced that sunday was my only real rest day. My whole life revolved around studying, studying, and more studying! But come to think of it, that wasn't so bad at all. true, I sometimes blamed my school requirements for getting in the way of having fun. I could'nt go out with my old friends or family because I had to do my homeworks or project. But I had so much more to be thankful for. For one thing, it give me the opportunity to meet new friends and other people who shared my interests. High school not only gave me a chance to get a good eduaction, it also taught me how to form positive social relationships. I also didn't have to deal with "grown-up" problems yet. although I did some chores at home, I didnt have to worry about planning meals, or making the family budget. I didn't have to go to work and earn living. I wasn't bothered by having to pay the bills or taxes or insurance or college educational plans. my parents were responsible for all that. I didnt have to worry about getting a college degree and looking for a job either, like my older brother did. I realized that the only thing was left for me was to study. studying was my responsibility. and no one else was going to benefit more from it than myself. So I started devising ways on how I could be better of it. First, i had to learn how to be responsible for my own time. if i wanted to spend my weekends for fun activities, i knew that I would have to give some extra hours on weeknights to finish my requirements. I made a game of resisting my favorite tv programs during my study hours. I started going to the library on my spare time, too. its not as boring as it sounds. I also learned some things from the books I read long before they were taught in class. that helped me a lot during recitations and surprise quizzes. Next, I learned how to motivate myself into liking studying. It wasn't easy at first especialy if i dont like my teacher or if i wasnt good in that subject. but i knew that i wanted to learn something. and i used that to drive me to study. so the more difficult a subject got, the more i persisted in trying to understand it.[b] I didnt always succeed, but at least I could say that i gave my best shot! [/b] With all these measures, you probably think that I graduated at the top of my high school class. I didnt. I got regular grades like most of my classmates. But they made me understand the importance of studying. i also appreciated the fact that i had the chance to get a good education which many filipinos cant even afford. Besides studying was my responsibility. and If I wanted to prove to my parents that i could be a responsible teenager, I would have to be a good student first. thats my story. hope you like it. and I hope nakakuha kayo ng lesson.. thanks for the time you spend reading this. :)

Last edited by Gela5555 (2008-05-24 02:16:24)

krjalagat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]just want to share it to all of you guys. I know you are waiting for love stories. but.. this isnt. I just want to share it to you 'coz school days is coming.. hope this will give you a moral l

highschool is really fun ey? when i was a senior student that was the time when i felt the true meaning of high school education im an incoming college freshmen.. cant wait for classes to begin hehe :D

Last edited by krjalagat (2008-05-27 03:48:21)

Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]just want to share it to all of you guys. I know you are waiting for love stories. but.. this isnt. I just want to share it to you 'coz school days is coming.. hope this will give you a moral l

^ yah. Im incoming college freshmen student too. wee haha
ncarmz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]ur great ate gela...[/b] [i]u gave incoming hi skul studnts d insight of hi skul lyf[/i] [u]lyk me...im an incoming hi skul student, too![/u] [b][i][u]thnx...[/u][/i][/b] :D:D:D[/align]
Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow.. at last.. there's someone read my story.. I do really appreciate it. wow. I'll give you a repu for your time reading my story..
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wee. thanks for sharin' it. ;) im an incoming sophiee.. when i was in 1st year, lol.. :rolleyes: i can say.. [i]nahirapan talaga ako[/i].. lots of projects and assignments.. hehe.. but now, [i]nakakahabol na ako[/i].. anyway, gud luck in your college life.. ;) :arrow: sorry for using filipino language.
cypnickjonas
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thats great.. i really got the lesson ate gelai!! I will really stick to this because ill be graduating this year to highschool!
Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow.. 4 people read my story.. how touch. I hope many talkers more to come and read this. for those who post and waste their time reading my story.. cypnickjonas, xxBUBBLiExx, krjalagat, ncarmz ill gonna give you repu. thanks for your time.
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice story sis.. im incoming second year college.. and i really really miss my highscholl life..(esp. senior days) thanks for sharing and good luck to your college life.. :thumbsup: [i]i sure mageenjoy ka sa college[/i].. =)
Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:) thanks for your time reading my story. I do really miss my high school days.. Im now entering a sarcasm role in my life.. the college life.. :lol: repu for you sis. for your time reading my story.
kawaiielize
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow, that really helps for me sis.. btw i think there is some thing wrong on your siggy.. CYPNICKJONAS is a girl.. or a sis not a bro.. sorry for capslock
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

your welcome sis.. ;] btw..thanks for the repu. and gudlak to your college life!
krjalagat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i hope more people read this post... :D and btw.. tnx for the repu gela cutie.. hehe :)
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wew nice story ur right siz :arrow: [b]Being a Freshman can bring a lot of pressure.[/b] wenx for sharing. i learned lesson btw, gudluck 2 ur college life. :D do ur best^_^ :kiss: juju :cry: i miss my classmatez :crybaby:
QuEen27
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hehe., nice story there.., ^_^
kim_mychem
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]wow..i luv yer storii , its makin me ready for highskul lyff.. ;3 imma givv yiu a repu.[/b]

Last edited by kim_mychem (2008-06-06 02:35:54)

3fuuji3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i] There are some great and memorable things about high school more independence, lots of fun :eh: and activities to be involved with, more free time, bonding w/ close friends, etc. and that stuff made me really really mis about hi school :D :thumbsup: thanks fuu sharing [/i]

Last edited by 3fuuji3 (2008-06-08 09:16:46)

MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]If I wanted to prove to my parents that i could be a responsible teenager, I would have to be a good student first.[/b] nice.. i got the lesson.. thanks for sharing..
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yuh!., ur right sis gela!., i agree!., my parents also say that to me all the time when they see me spending my time here in ftalk!., haha. lol. i agree!., i can relate in ur story!., hehe.. we're just the same!., and i also learn some lessons here in ur story! this is a nice story for the teenagers who are lazy to do their homeworks and go to school! :]

Last edited by akuzet16 (2008-06-16 10:10:33)

leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yeah...i'm a 1st year high school right now...:)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]just want to share it to all of you guys. I know you are waiting for love stories. but.. this isnt. I just want to share it to you 'coz school days is coming.. hope this will give you a moral l

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:47

[ 10 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy