• ARCHIVES 
  • » :) i am new here can u help me? i juz registered a whila ago so can any1 help me how to make layouts i juz downt now cuz im new here so pls help me w/ my problem pls:(:crybaby: arigato:D

Pages: 12

:) i am new here can u help me? i juz registered a whila ago so can any1 help me how to make layouts i juz downt now cuz im new here so pls help me w/ my problem pls:(:crybaby: arigato:D

jeisseldenise
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :) i am new here can u help me? i juz registered a whila ago so can any1 help me how to make layouts i juz downt now cuz im new here so pls help me w/ my problem pls:(:crybaby: arigato:D

hi im new also
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: :) i am new here can u help me? i juz registered a whila ago so can any1 help me how to make layouts i juz downt now cuz im new here so pls help me w/ my problem pls:(:crybaby: arigato:D

hi to all of you.! welcome to ftalk.! pls. follow the rules...... enjoy ftalk,ok.?!
Zukaari
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]hi[/b]..welcome to ftalk.. plz,. read the rules first.. enjoy posting..^_^:D
khiella
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=deeppink] ~*hey there*~ ~*welcome here in [b]FTALK[/b]*~ ~*hope you'll enjoy stayin' here*~ ~*u must read and follow all the rules =)*~ ~*^o^*~[/color][/i][/align]
k5th4
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi andie...im kathy..welcome to fstalk...enjoy ur stay here and have fun...c u around...:)
Zukaari
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]hi!.[/b].welcome to ftalk!.. read first the rules and enjoy posting.^_^ you can go to friendster trick and tutorials. :penguin:
paulovicentejr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center] =) Hello!Welcome to FTalk!!! =) :eh: Enjoy posting in this site!!! :eh: :paranoid: Please follow the rules and you should be OK!!! :paranoid: :penguin: Happy Posting :penguin: :cool: BTW, I'm Paulexus :cool: [/align]
marjun_alquizar@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hi..andie wlcome to ftalk... we have a simple policy her.. :arrow: follow the rule... hehe thanks for joining..!! see you around andie..!!!
andie11
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx everyone i appriciate ur welcomes im really prou that im a member of ftalk tnx again:)
lkjhgfdsafdsa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome welcome... enjoy...:lol:
winlynjayag
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote][align=center][b]Hi Welcome To Ftalk... And Even I'm A Newbie... Welcome... :lol::lol::lol:[/b][/align][/quote]
Jarielle
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Welcome to Ftalk Im a newbie just like you.. btw..read the rules first.. Enjoy Posting![/b][/align]
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome here.. =) there's a tutorial section, and you can find it there..enjoy.. =) PM me if you wanna know where i learned making layouts.. =)

Last edited by yunish (2008-05-29 10:33:10)

gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hi andie! Here a one more welcome! :lol:
haz3l
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk. :penguin:
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center] welcome to friendstertalk... enjoy your stay... and dont forget to read da rules =):thumbsup: if u need layout or something else... just pm me... im happy to help u! ;) [/align]
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]welcome to ftalk.. [quote]please dont spam..[/quote] read and follow the forum rules... enjoy posting... see yah around..!! :penguin:[/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :) i am new here can u help me? i juz registered a whila ago so can any1 help me how to make layouts i juz downt now cuz im new here so pls help me w/ my problem pls:(:crybaby: arigato:D

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:00

[ 9 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy