• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Flight 1-80[/b] [/align] [i]A couple talking on the phone[/i] Ricardo: Baby we need to talk. Erika: Ricardo, what do you mean? Ricardo: Something has come up. Erika: What? What’

Pages: 1

[align=center][b]Flight 1-80[/b] [/align] [i]A couple talking on the phone[/i] Ricardo: Baby we need to talk. Erika: Ricardo, what do you mean? Ricardo: Something has come up. Erika: What? What’

khuleht
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Flight 1-80[/b] [/align] [i]A couple talking on the phone[/i] Ricardo: Baby we need to talk. Erika: Ricardo, what do you mean? Ricardo: Something has come up. Erika: What? What’

[align=center][b]Flight 1-80[/b] [/align] [i]A couple talking on the phone[/i] Ricardo: Baby we need to talk. Erika: Ricardo, what do you mean? Ricardo: Something has come up. Erika: What? What’s wrong? Is it bad? Ricardo: I don’t want to hurt you baby. Erika: [b]*[/b]Oh my God, I hope he doesn’t break up with me… I love him so much.[b]*[/b] Ricardo: Baby, are you there? Erika: Yeah, I'm here. What is so important? Ricardo: I'm not sure if I should say it.. Erika: Well, you already brought it up. So please just tell me. Ricardo: I'm leaving.. Erika: Baby, what are you talking about? I don’t want you to leave me, I love you. Ricardo: Not like that, I'm mean I'm moving far away. Erika: Why? All your family lives over here. Ricardo: Well, my father sending me away to a boarding school far away. Erika: I cant believe this. Erika's Father: ([i]Picks up the other phone, interrupts and yells furiously[/i].) Erika! What did I tell you talking to boys! Get off! Ricardo: Wow, your father sounds really mad. Erika: You know how he gets, but anyways, I don’t want you to go. Ricardo: Would you run away with me? Erika: Baby, you know I would! Anything for you! But I cant my father would go crazy! Ricardo: [b]*[/b]sad[b]*[/b] Its ok, I understand. I guess... Erika: [b]*[/b]I cant believe whats going on.[b]*[/b] Ricardo: I need to give you something tonight, because I'm leaving on flight 1-80 in the morning. So I need to see you now. Erika: Ok, I will sneak out and meet you at the park. Ricardo: Ill meet you there in 20 minutes. [i]They meet at a nearby park, they both hug each other. And he gives her a note.[/i] Ricardo: Here you go, this is for you. I gotta go. Erika: ([i]Begins to cry[/i]) Ricardo: Baby, don’t cry, you know I love you. But I have to go. Erika: Okay. ([i]Begins to walk away[/i]) [i]They both go back home. And Erika begins to read the letter he gave her.[/i] [b]It says…[/b] [quote][align=center]Erica, you already know that I am leaving. I knew it would be better If I wrote a letter explaining how much you mean to me. ….The truth is, I hated you and never loved you so much! You are my bitch and don’t you ever forget that! I never cared about you and never wanted to talk to you or be around you! You really have no clue how much I hate you! You never did the right thing and you were never there. I didn’t think I could hate someone as much I hate you! I never want to see you for the rest of my life! I will never miss kissing you like before, I never want to cuddle up! I will not miss you and that’s a promise. You never had my love and I want you to remember that. Bitch! You keep this letter because this maybe the last thing you have from me. Fuck, I hate you so much! I will not talk to you soon.[/align][/quote] [i]Erika begins to cry, she throws the paper in the garbage and cry for hours. ..And day passes, she is sad, depressed and she feels so lonely. Then she gets a phone call. [/i] Friend: How are you feeling? Erika: I just cant believe this happened. I thought he loved me. Friend: Oh, about that. Ricardo left me a message. A few days ago, he told me to tell you to look in your jacket pocket. Erika: Umm. Okay [i]She finds a piece of paper in the jacket.[/i] [b]It says..[/b] [quote][align=center]Baby I hope you find this before you read my letter. I knew your dad might read it, so I switched a few words.. [b]Hate=Love Never=Always Bitch=Baby Will not=Will[/b] ..I hope you didn’t take that seriously because I love you with all my heart, and it was so hard to let you go.[/align][/quote] Erika: Oh my God! It’s a letter.. Ricardo does love me! He must slipped it into my pocket when he hugged me. Friend: [b]*[/b]LOL[b]*[/b] Okay, but I g2g.. Call me later. Erika: Okay bye, Ill be at home for my baby to call me. [i]Erika turns the T.V. on.[/i] [align=center][b][Breaking News] [/b] [quote]An airplane has crashed. Airplane 1-80. It was on its way to an all boys boarding school.[/quote] [/align] [i]She turns off the TV. [/i] -------- 3 days later, she kills herself, because of the fact that Ricardo was dead and she had nothing to live. A day after that the phone rings. Nobody answers. It was Ricardo; he called to leave a message “Its Ricardo, I guess you're not home, so I called to let you know that I'm alive, I missed my flight because I had to see you. ..I'm staying for good.” :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: ________________ [spoiler]i got this sad story from a site. ;) But i forgot where its from. :D Just sharin with you guys. Hope you like it.[/spoiler]
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Flight 1-80[/b] [/align] [i]A couple talking on the phone[/i] Ricardo: Baby we need to talk. Erika: Ricardo, what do you mean? Ricardo: Something has come up. Erika: What? What’

that's not good...baka sumunod magpakamatay ung lalake...naman...sad nito ah...haha
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Flight 1-80[/b] [/align] [i]A couple talking on the phone[/i] Ricardo: Baby we need to talk. Erika: Ricardo, what do you mean? Ricardo: Something has come up. Erika: What? What’

aww. i hate these kind of stories. it makes me feel sad :( it's like a typical Romeo and Juliet story.
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

awwww.. =( the story is so nice.. :cry: :cry:
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oooh...a really sad story....huhu
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sad story :cry: huhuhuhu sana hindi nlng xa nagpakamatay :(
Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

weew!, the story is so nice!, but its just a kindda sad!:cry:,. but nmn ganon! jiji:D, anyways!,kip it up! :)
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

how sad.. :( .. :question:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Flight 1-80[/b] [/align] [i]A couple talking on the phone[/i] Ricardo: Baby we need to talk. Erika: Ricardo, what do you mean? Ricardo: Something has come up. Erika: What? What’

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:32

[ 11 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy