• ARCHIVES 
  • » i have a suggestion!.. :) why not seperate the ps or psp tutorials with the graphics or even the friendster tutorials.. coz in my opinion its being too crowded in the tricks and tutorials/graphics se

Pages: 1

i have a suggestion!.. :) why not seperate the ps or psp tutorials with the graphics or even the friendster tutorials.. coz in my opinion its being too crowded in the tricks and tutorials/graphics se

MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i have a suggestion!.. :) why not seperate the ps or psp tutorials with the graphics or even the friendster tutorials.. coz in my opinion its being too crowded in the tricks and tutorials/graphics se

i have a suggestion!.. :) why not seperate the ps or psp tutorials with the graphics or even the friendster tutorials.. coz in my opinion its being too crowded in the tricks and tutorials/graphics section.. its getting harder to browse for tutorials.. well its just my opinion so it will be more easier for ftalkers or guests to browse.. all things get mixed up too much :wasted:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: i have a suggestion!.. :) why not seperate the ps or psp tutorials with the graphics or even the friendster tutorials.. coz in my opinion its being too crowded in the tricks and tutorials/graphics se

Actually that's alright. I will clean that section tomorrow (im going to be bc tonight). Anyway some of those topics will be moved in here http://theftalk.com/f46-Art-and-Design.html
+_ramza_+
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: i have a suggestion!.. :) why not seperate the ps or psp tutorials with the graphics or even the friendster tutorials.. coz in my opinion its being too crowded in the tricks and tutorials/graphics se

Hey there sis! I have made a compilation of photoshop tutorials and I purposely placed it in the Arts & Design Section for easy browsing, click link below: [url=http://theftalk.com/t28326-A-Compilation-Of-Photoshop-Tutorials.html]A Compilation of Photoshop Tutorials[/url]
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Actually that's alright. I will clean that section tomorrow (im going to be bc tonight). Anyway some of those topics will be moved in here http://theftalk.com/f46-Art-and-Design.html[/quote] aww i see..umm i think that will be less problem for us all.. hehe :D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Oops. Sorry I forgot to clean it. I always tend to do that. Hahaha..
08NICAH08
» n00b
1969-12-31

help!... i need some help... if u want to know what it is... just pm me anyway... to make my prob solve... hehe... pls... i'll give u some repu if u will solve my prob with the thing i wanna know... thnx..
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ this is a wrong thread to ask questions. go to friendster help btw, your off-topic =| @ topic : i agree on this. =) btw, how about those tutorials about jasc animation shop. are they still stay in the graphic section? =| [/b]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Yeah i am using Photoshop and animate it using JASC 'cause jasc is easy to animate :eh: And i want to contribute via tutorials (jasc animation shop) To help people. But i think many prefers Photoshop than [b]Jasc animation Shop[/b] . Just wondering how we could separate this =| . But anyway , Is it ok That we can create a sub-forum about tuts of Animation shop or we'll create a category Named [b]Graphic Tutorials [/b] an Admin can create a sub-forum there . a tutorials about PS , Jasc , Gimp , etc. That is only a suggestion anyway do not take it seriously :D

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2008-05-29 09:15:38)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ some topics that didn't belong to graphic section will be moved to art and design. while some topics will still remain in graphic section. correct me if im wrong. :| [/b]
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ^ exactly... that's wut's the rules is... so don't break it... but follows the rules!! =)
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

aww.is that it? then what topics would be left in the graphics?and what would be in the arts?
kethip
» n00b
1969-12-31

alow maybe u help me when a contest start again
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i have a suggestion!.. :) why not seperate the ps or psp tutorials with the graphics or even the friendster tutorials.. coz in my opinion its being too crowded in the tricks and tutorials/graphics se

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:21

[ 13 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy