• ARCHIVES 
  • » pls help me bout the codes to display my testimonials on my page and also the visitors code....:crybaby:

Pages: 1

pls help me bout the codes to display my testimonials on my page and also the visitors code....:crybaby:

vne
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

pls help me bout the codes to display my testimonials on my page and also the visitors code....:crybaby:

16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: pls help me bout the codes to display my testimonials on my page and also the visitors code....:crybaby:

to display your [b]Publiccomments/Testimonials[/b], use this code vne: [quote]<div id="content_18"></div> <script language="javascript"> module18="yes"; </script>[/quote] for WVM tutorial, proceed :arrow: [url=http://theftalk.com/t20743-Who%27s-View-%28Cbox-Mode%29-OVERLAY.html]HERE[/url] :thumbsup:
vne
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: pls help me bout the codes to display my testimonials on my page and also the visitors code....:crybaby:

thanx!!! hehe... =) got it!
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ok.. topic solved? :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » pls help me bout the codes to display my testimonials on my page and also the visitors code....:crybaby:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:21

[ 10 queries - 0.010 second ]
Privacy Policy