• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey, everybody... Allow me to re-introduce myself.... I was a member here under a different name, but had to switch it up. It's been a long time since my last visit, but I'll be around a lil more o

Pages: 12

Hey, everybody... Allow me to re-introduce myself.... I was a member here under a different name, but had to switch it up. It's been a long time since my last visit, but I'll be around a lil more o

winlynjayag
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hey, everybody... Allow me to re-introduce myself.... I was a member here under a different name, but had to switch it up. It's been a long time since my last visit, but I'll be around a lil more o

[align=center][b]Welcome To Ftalk... Even If I'm Also A Newbie... Welcome :D:D... By The Way... You Can Call Me "Winlyn"[/b][/align]
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Hey, everybody... Allow me to re-introduce myself.... I was a member here under a different name, but had to switch it up. It's been a long time since my last visit, but I'll be around a lil more o

Welcome to Ftalk! Have fun!
pRyNxS
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff0099]welcum 2 ftalk!!..[/color] [color=black]read and follow the rules!!..[/color] [color=#ff0099]see yah 'round!!..[/color] [color=black]ciao!! [/color][/b] [img]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm76/_pRyNxS_/th14.gif[/img][b][color=#ff0099]-p[/color][color=black]r[/color][color=#ff0099]y[/color][color=black]n[/color][color=#ff0099]x[/color][color=black]s[/color][/b]
icepink009
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:lol: welcum to ftalk, hope u cud find lots of frNds and mug up tons of ideas in here.. > u can check [url=http://theftalk.com/t33584-%7Ehelpful-hint-to-JUMPSTART-your-ftalk-life-for-newbies..%7E.html][i]this[/i][/url] one out for better ideas and initiatives ^_^ >enjoy your stay..:):):)
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center]welcome here in ftalk..enjoy posting around.. =) read and follow the rules too. =) ----------- [url=http://theftalk.com/t33578-%26%239829%3B-YUNISH%27s-REQUEST-THREAD-here-%26%239829%3B.html]SIGGY REQUEST HERE[/url] [/align]
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk... enjoy your stay... and dont forget to read da rules if u need help.. just pm me... im happy to help u! by the way u can call me leviel.. if u want to join groups go to the egroups okie
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]O[/b]h, so welcome back! xD
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

~hi there welcome to ftalk ~see yah around!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey, everybody... Allow me to re-introduce myself.... I was a member here under a different name, but had to switch it up. It's been a long time since my last visit, but I'll be around a lil more o

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:44

[ 9 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy