• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey guys bored of your xp look? you want to change your theme to any other themes including MAC,VISTA and etc? Try this software. It is called [b]STYLEXP[/b], It has many features including changing y

Pages: 1

Hey guys bored of your xp look? you want to change your theme to any other themes including MAC,VISTA and etc? Try this software. It is called [b]STYLEXP[/b], It has many features including changing y

networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hey guys bored of your xp look? you want to change your theme to any other themes including MAC,VISTA and etc? Try this software. It is called [b]STYLEXP[/b], It has many features including changing y

Hey guys bored of your xp look? you want to change your theme to any other themes including MAC,VISTA and etc? Try this software. It is called [b]STYLEXP[/b], It has many features including changing your bootscreen, logon screen and icons. :D This is very safe not like other visual style that is risky to use. Try it. Its very cool.Im currently using it.Im not encountering any problem at all. :eh: [img]http://www.tgtsoft.com/images/ss/stylexp_us.jpg[/img] -Allows third party Visual Styles to be loaded and used by the Microsoft Visual Style engine. -Does not touch any system files. Operates in memory 'on-the-fly'. Just install and use. -Comes with 3 skin packs including 'Coughdrop' -Can use zero system resources -Support for multiple users (custom search paths and settings) -Can hide in system tray for easy access -Comes with slick, easy to navigate, interface -Supports rotation settings on a weekly, daily, or at logon basis. -Can auto rotate, preview, organize, add (from zip), edit, and delete Themes. -Can auto rotate, preview, organize, add (from zip), edit, and delete Visual Styles. -Can auto rotate, preview, organize, add (from zip), edit, and delete Logons. -Can auto rotate, preview, organize, add (from zip), edit, and delete Backgrounds -Protects against bad "logon" EXE files -Can preview and play sounds in a theme -Application can be skinned easily for your own look. -Can change visual styles from one language to another language (English to Japanese) -Support and help offered -Support for other languages (21 languages currently supported) Heres the link try it. [url]http://www.tgtsoft.com/download.php[/url] and BTW you can make your own theme by downloading this Stylebuilder. [url]http://www.tgtsoft.com/prod_sb.php[/url] :eh: Another Pimping your XP. :D:D:D For SP3 users pls read this: [url=http://www.softpedia.com/get/Desktop-Enhancements/Themes/UXTheme-Patch-For-Windows-XP-SP2-Final.shtml]Link 1[/url] [url=http://www3.telus.net/_/replacer/]Link 2[/url] 1. Download and unzip link 1, which is the replacement uxtheme.dll file, to the desktop. 2. Download and unzip link 2, which is the replacer, to the desktop. 3. Start the replacer.cmd file and type in C:/WINDOWS/uxtheme.dll and press enter. 4. Now drag the replacement uxtheme.dll into the replacer window and press enter. 5. Type Y as in YES. 6. Reboot. 7. You're all set! ______________________________________ [spoiler]:eh:=D:D:D Need Key? Just PM me :D:D=D:eh:[/spoiler]

Last edited by networkmancer (2008-06-01 09:01:30)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Hey guys bored of your xp look? you want to change your theme to any other themes including MAC,VISTA and etc? Try this software. It is called [b]STYLEXP[/b], It has many features including changing y

>.Thanks for sharing buddy..;)
Uchizenmaru
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Hey guys bored of your xp look? you want to change your theme to any other themes including MAC,VISTA and etc? Try this software. It is called [b]STYLEXP[/b], It has many features including changing y

Tnx for the share dude. It can help a lot. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Also try this http://flyakiteosx.en.softonic.com/ [img]http://enscreenshots.softonic.com/s2en/40000/40817/4_osx1.jpg[/img][/b]
Harajuku Queen
» n00b
1969-12-31

Style XP lags D:
Uchizenmaru
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Harajuku Queen]Style XP lags D:[/quote] Im using also Style Xp and I have ZERO lag experience.Style Xp is great for styling you XP. I dont know with your computer hy you experience lag maybe because of you specs. :disgust:
Harajuku Queen
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Uchizenmaru]Im using also Style Xp and I have ZERO lag experience.Style Xp is great for styling you XP. I dont know with your computer hy you experience lag maybe because of you specs.[/quote] Not really at the time I was using style XP. My computer was brand new. I don't care much for styles anyway :3 I'm more gifted in the designing part x3
Uchizenmaru
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Harajuku Queen]Not really at the time I was using style XP. My computer was brand new. I don't care much for styles anyway :3 I'm more gifted in the designing part x3[/quote] heheheh.. Ya your right.Styles are not important, the important thing is that your computer will run smooth and nice. ei. BTW Im so curious how you do your graphics with that smooth effects? im so curious. 3d smooth effects. I dont know what is called of that kind of effect . :D
Frazen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

styleXP rocks. you can also combine styleXP w/ windowblind and other stardocks' application to make your desktop look much more cooler. though it would cost you few seconds to load it all. [img]http://www.freewebs.com/zoroblades/mydesktop.jpg[/img]
Uchizenmaru
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Frazen]styleXP rocks. you can also combine styleXP w/ windowblind and other stardocks' application to make your desktop look much more cooler. though it would cost you few seconds to load it all.[/quote] Yah but if you only have style xp, it will not take long to load it. Stardocks application cause loading to your startup and BTW nice desktop. :thumbsup:

Last edited by Uchizenmaru (2008-05-26 23:44:41)

Harajuku Queen
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Uchizenmaru]heheheh.. Ya your right.Styles are not important, the important thing is that your computer will run smooth and nice. ei. BTW Im so curious how you do your graphics with that smooth effects? im so curious. 3d smooth effects. I dont know what is called of that kind of effect . :D[/quote] I'll do a tutorial soon. I have a ton of orders D:
networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Uchizenmaru]heheheh.. Ya your right.Styles are not important, the important thing is that your computer will run smooth and nice. ei. BTW Im so curious how you do your graphics with that smooth effects? im so curious. 3d smooth effects. I dont know what is called of that kind of effect . :D[/quote] Try googling you'll find it how. :D Blending also.. Inner shadow, Outer shadow and etc.

Last edited by networkmancer (2008-05-27 23:30:06)

lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Thanks for sharing buddy. =) Helps me a lot since my appearance is so boring! :|
prettychinita05
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Can I ask question? what file should I download? the style xp ladies/men for new users (free trial) or the 64-bit stylexp ladies/men????
networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=prettychinita05]Can I ask question? what file should I download? the style xp ladies/men for new users (free trial) or the 64-bit stylexp ladies/men????[/quote] Try Style Xp ladies (free trial) I ll give you a key if you want. =D
prettychinita05
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=networkmancer]Try Style Xp ladies (free trial) I ll give you a key if you want. =D[/quote] really? the serial key? hmmm can u pm that? :lol: hey I already intalled it but when I"m applying the new theme it says I should enable stylexp and when I click yes it says: [url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/5672/stylexpie2.jpg[/img][/url]

Last edited by prettychinita05 (2008-06-01 02:39:11)

networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=prettychinita05]really? the serial key? hmmm can u pm that? :lol: hey I already intalled it but when I"m applying the new theme it says I should enable stylexp and when I click yes it says:[/quote] What's your OS? SP3?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey guys bored of your xp look? you want to change your theme to any other themes including MAC,VISTA and etc? Try this software. It is called [b]STYLEXP[/b], It has many features including changing y

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:31

[ 10 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy