• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center] [b]|| ♥ A BRAiNS && BEAUTY PRODUCTiON ♥ ||[/b] Lot's of people don't know how to put tweaks in their layouts, so this Tutorial might be of help. [b] [i]NOTE[/b]: Remembe

Pages: 123

[align=center] [b]|| ♥ A BRAiNS && BEAUTY PRODUCTiON ♥ ||[/b] Lot's of people don't know how to put tweaks in their layouts, so this Tutorial might be of help. [b] [i]NOTE[/b]: Remembe

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center] [b]|| ♥ A BRAiNS && BEAUTY PRODUCTiON ♥ ||[/b] Lot's of people don't know how to put tweaks in their layouts, so this Tutorial might be of help. [b] [i]NOTE[/b]: Remembe

[align=center] [b]|| ♥ A BRAiNS && BEAUTY PRODUCTiON ♥ ||[/b] Lot's of people don't know how to put tweaks in their layouts, so this Tutorial might be of help. [b] [i]NOTE[/b]: Remember, these are only the basics on how to put [b]JS[/b] tweaks in your layouts. Don't post here asking about CSS tweaks. That's a different story... =) There are much more effective ways on how to put tweaks in your layouts. These are only for Beginners like Me. :D[/i] [img]http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/68/68547cwg98wmzcn.gif[/img] :arrow: [i][b]Credits to[/b]: Sir Eehjhay [for allowing me to post this] Sir Echo [for teaching me these and being so patient!] Sis Micky Sir Ephemeral Sis Shy[/i] ^ Thanks Guys! :thumbsup: [img]http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/68/68547cwg98wmzcn.gif[/img] :arrow: [i][b]What you need[/b]: Common Sense Patience[/i] [img]http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/68/68547cwg98wmzcn.gif[/img] [i][b]To the mods[/b]: You can delete, edit or move this at anytime... =) :thumbsup: [/i] [img]http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/68/68547cwg98wmzcn.gif[/img] :arrow: All About JS Files and how to Compile them. OK, what we need to do first is make a JS File with a CSS Injection. Refer to '[b][url=http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D.html/]Making Extension Files[/url][/b]' by [b]Sir Ephemeral[/b]: Note: You may find this Similar to Micky and Shy's Thread, so I extend my credits to them. =) • Go to [url]http://www.ripway.com[/url] or any other similar web hosting site. • Register then login to your account. If you already have an account, just login. • After Logging In, go to '[b]My Files[/b]'. • After selecting '[b]My Files[/b]', look for '[b]Create Text Document[/b]' found on right area of page. [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v674/EphimeralKaizer/2-2.jpg[/img] 1) After clicking '[b]Create Text Document[/b]' you will see '[b]Filename field[/b]' and '[b]Text field[/b]'. On Filename of course, name your file then add .js 2) After that, paste the code below in your file.[/align] [quote]var css = document.createElement("link"); function injectcss() { if(window.cssinjected == undefined) { cssinjected = 1; var css = document.createElement("link"); css.setAttribute("type","text/css"); css.setAttribute("rel","stylesheet"); css.setAttribute("href","[b]http://h1.ripway.com/ftalkcssjs/wakoko.css[/b]"); css.setAttribute("media","screen, print"); document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(css); } }injectcss();[/quote] [align=center][i][b]NOTE[/b]: Can you see the part that I [b]bolded[/b]? That is the Direct Link of your CSS, in other words, your CSS Layout. Are you getting this?[/i] 3) Now, you can put the tweaks. You can browse with our very own Tricks and Tutorials Section. [b]Example[/b]: [img]http://i29.tinypic.com/1zxwg2a.jpg[/img] ^ [b]Click this [url=http://i29.tinypic.com/1zxwg2a.jpg /]link[/url] to make it larger.[/b] The one boxed in [b]black[/b] is the CSS Injection containing the Direct Link of my CSS Layout. The ones boxed in [b]red[/b] are the tweaks I added. [i][b]NOTE[/b]: Take note that [b]I only pressed the ENTER button ONCE[/b]. If you pressed enter more than once or just put a space between them, it won't work.[/i] [b]Example:[/b][/align] <">[align=center]:arrow: You notice that when you press the Enter Key, the thing that looks like this '|' that blinks will advance once. [Sorry, I forgot what it's called :P ]This is what you should do to make it work. =) :thumbsup: 3) After putting all the tweaks you want, you can now Save your Work by clicking '[b]Save Changes[/b]'. 4) Then, get the Direct Link and put it together with the latest working linker which can be found in the UnderGround Section. Then that's it! Easy as that. =) Hope this helped Newbies and Layout-Makers out there who don't know how to put tweaks in their layouts! Good Luck!:D [/align]

Last edited by ♥brains&beauty♥ (2009-05-14 08:44:34)

vhon_skyy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center] [b]|| ♥ A BRAiNS && BEAUTY PRODUCTiON ♥ ||[/b] Lot's of people don't know how to put tweaks in their layouts, so this Tutorial might be of help. [b] [i]NOTE[/b]: Remembe

very helpful for newbies... like me.. but i think someone had already post this thread before..

Last edited by vhon_skyy (2008-05-26 05:17:09)

ilhamc17
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center] [b]|| ♥ A BRAiNS && BEAUTY PRODUCTiON ♥ ||[/b] Lot's of people don't know how to put tweaks in their layouts, so this Tutorial might be of help. [b] [i]NOTE[/b]: Remembe

Nice sist :wow: but, this is Similliar Thread?! :paranoid:

Last edited by ilhamc17 (2008-05-26 06:50:33)

cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^i agree....still it's similar to micky's thread... :/ but on the other hand...this is useful to the newbies like me....hehehe :D
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink] :) tnx for sharin! [/color]

Last edited by gratitude1 (2008-07-11 07:14:20)

BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Well i Know You just want to help others, but still this will just Create confusion to other threads[/b]:crybaby::crybaby: [b]Nice effort though..[/b] :thumbsup:=):thumbsup:

Last edited by BwizetT (2008-05-26 08:15:06)

mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yap i think it's already posted...but anyway thanks for sharing...
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Yeah, I know it's similar to Sis micky's and Sis shy's thread, but this focuses on JS tweaks and a step-by-step on how to put JS tweaks in your layouts.... =) :thumbsup: I'll give credits to them, and sir eehjhay for allowing me to post this... :D
phobievic
» n00b
1969-12-31

but the messege alert keeps poping out!!!!:question::question::question::question:
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

That happens sometimes. In my friend's computer, the alert box won't stop popping! But, w figured out the problem, her browser was hanging and won't let her press OK. So far, it worked for me and my layouts. =) :thumbsup:
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ehem... just a suggestion... you should also add what to do when codes have onloadhandler or functions... coz you just can't put them anywhere you want... i'm just concern that newbies may think that it's ok to put codes anywhere on their js files... yes common sense can be applied but sometimes some members still can't get it... just a suggestion... :D
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: Oh, yeah. Good suggestion. I'll get to that... =) :thumbsup:
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I think this tutorial will help those newbies who doesn't know how to make layouts.. thanks for sharing..
ekhy_07
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice tread........:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: very helpful for newbies.....:D:D:D but i think someone had already post this thread before... thx 4 share.............
_diane
» n00b
1969-12-31

thankz..=)
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=_diane]thankz..=)[/quote] Your Welcome. Please avoid spamming. Comments composed of 1 or 2 words are considered spamming. Please be careful next time. =) :thumbsup:
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wow.. it really helps.. thanks for sharing this
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

so many threads like this pls MODS pls clean some of similar threads... thnx!!
_diane
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=♥brains&beauty♥]Your Welcome. Please avoid spamming. Comments composed of 1 or 2 words are considered spamming. Please be careful next time. =)[/quote] oh..im sorry about that..btw,thanks again!:D
icyhott23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ohh...ur the girl! i learned a lot from you! u taught me css files earlier then u taught me js files this time that was so cool!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center] [b]|| ♥ A BRAiNS && BEAUTY PRODUCTiON ♥ ||[/b] Lot's of people don't know how to put tweaks in their layouts, so this Tutorial might be of help. [b] [i]NOTE[/b]: Remembe

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:55

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy