• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]"Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2008)"[/b][/align] [quote]Harry Potter's sixth year at Hogwarts turns out to be quite the exciting year. First off is the arrival of a new t

Pages: 12

[align=center][b]"Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2008)"[/b][/align] [quote]Harry Potter's sixth year at Hogwarts turns out to be quite the exciting year. First off is the arrival of a new t

Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]"Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2008)"[/b][/align] [quote]Harry Potter's sixth year at Hogwarts turns out to be quite the exciting year. First off is the arrival of a new t

New Harry Potter??......wahhh!!!!!!
sweetdea_harry18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]"Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2008)"[/b][/align] [quote]Harry Potter's sixth year at Hogwarts turns out to be quite the exciting year. First off is the arrival of a new t

duh! :doubt: the director said it'll be showing on 2010! where did you get that news?! that's not really true!
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

when will this movie will release? :wow: [b]/edit[/b] wth? 2010? :'O :disgust:

Last edited by Chii (2008-07-08 21:30:24)

boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

cool! ama look forward for this one, thanks for sharing this with us. hehehe
muska
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

we gonna watch for it!!!!!
brokenboii12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cool lets watch that movie ... :cool::cool:
Chelleni
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=sweetdea_harry18]duh! the director said it'll be showing on 2010! where did you get that news?! that's not really true![/quote] it will be release on 2009... u haven't watch the trailer??? they already produce the new movie[harry potter and the half blood prince] and waiting it to release it...
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

according to some news that i had watched, it will be released by next year. Just like wat the poster above me had mentioned. I wonder which will hit more Twilight or Harry Potter. wakoko both movies sound kewl. :D
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] they say it'll be showing on june or juLy 2009 at U.S. :D can't w8 [spoiler][img]http://i33.tinypic.com/bhizxy.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [img]http://i37.tinypic.com/mb0qio.jpg[/img] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/b][/align]
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

It hough this would be released these year..2009 not 2008. Not sure if it is 2009 or 2010. The next Harry Potter-Deathly Hollows will be released on 2011-2013 not sure..can't wait. I fell in love with it since I sawRobert Pattison on the Goblet of Fire. Too bad he died :cry:
networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: err... mind if you put some other details? i mean.. the date or anything? coz from what you have posted, it's just merely a summary of the book, or the movie, rather. and sources?[/quote] Well I already posted the same topic. Here :arrow:http://theftalk.com/t44617-Harry-Potter-and-the-Half-Blood-Prince.html
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]"Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2008)"[/b][/align] [quote]Harry Potter's sixth year at Hogwarts turns out to be quite the exciting year. First off is the arrival of a new t

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:39

[ 9 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy