Pages: 123

Punk, Goth, or Emo music?

prazOme`
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Last edited by prazOme` (2007-05-08 06:29:23)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Punk, Goth, or Emo music?

Telling honestly I love all types of music :eh: Pop,Rock,Death Metal,Punk Rock,R&B,Rap,Dance,Emo,Scremo etc... there are so many Genre you can choose from. :eh: Anyways basing on the choice I vote for the 3 if posible so I'll null my vote hehe :eh:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-05-08 07:48:11)

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I like those three genres, but Im more of a punk than an emo or a goth. :D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ @off topic. I heard that Maximum the Hormone is a Good JRock band where can I get there songs? :eh:
black seraphim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I love goth... gothmetal and black metal I hate Emo punk or any form of emo music they are wannabe goths like MCR (pa eyeliner eyeliner pa!) :)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^hehe if you heared there album and really understand the lyrics espacially the first song you'll be turn around by what you said =) anyways they are not promoting emo, where did you get that idea... anyways if you listen to there songs they have a deep meaning =) Anyway a emo is just a rakista and goth combined and emo isn't about the looks it's also about music and a bit of life style. :lol:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-05-12 08:19:35)

black seraphim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

MCR's songs are labelled as emo I know what their songs are all about because emo punk lyrics dont have any deep meanings and really easy to understand unlike on goth lyrics there are some metaphors to unlock to know what their song is all about and sometimes they write their songs by chapter like a book. Now you decide which one has a great style of music and has a deeper sense.
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

punk. -pop punk too. (: I love greenday and good charlotte.
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]^ @off topic. I heard that Maximum the Hormone is a Good JRock band where can I get there songs? :eh:[/quote] Oh sorry I only noticed this now. Hmm.. I got their songs from a torrent :eh:. And I happen to have uploaded most of them on my Imeem account, check it out (link: http://forsakenkid.imeem.com/playlist/cpA-_m7N/). [quote=blackseraphim]MCR's songs are labelled as emo I know what their songs are all about because emo punk lyrics dont have any deep meanings and really easy to understand unlike on goth lyrics there are some metaphors to unlock to know what their song is all about and sometimes they write their songs by chapter like a book. Now you decide which one has a great style of music and has a deeper sense.[/quote] MCR's songs are labelled as emo, but if you just had seen their profiles on their music sites, they never include 'emo' as their genre (they tag their genres as post-hardcore, alternative, rock, and the like). But they couldnt really do anything if people would label their music as 'emo'. Yes there are a lot of emo songs that can be just easily understood. But i dont think that makes it inferior to other genres. That doesnt make it even bad compared to goth music for that matter, since the two genres are different , although they had the same forefathers -- punk. A true blood goth like you hates your forefather eh? :D Heheh. Ok, to cut this short, the point is that it all depends on one's taste of music. Some people happen to like pop music, some like mellow, some like r&b, some like hiphop, ,some like acoustic, some like rock, some like punk, some like emo, some like goth, and the list goes on. And really sometimes, when you're really indulged in one particular type of music, you happen to close your mind and start to hate-compare it to the others. I experienced that once too. So there, I think all that matters is respect. You have your 'music', I have mine. And there's really no problem in not liking mine, and vice versa, right? =| And oh by the way BlackSeraphim, I had listened to only a few goth bands, and Im was kind of interested to hear more, I just dont know those good bands to listen to. Care to share some good ones? :D
black seraphim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'm getting harsh on my opinion sorry for that still I cant take those emo bands but I respect your opinion and everybody's opinion here. Try listening on: Leaves' Eyes (try to look for Lovelorn album) On Thorns I Lay Theatre of Tragedy Operatika Lacuna Coil Those are my favorite gothmetal bands If you want more check gothmetal.net for more gothmetal bands
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Naah its ok actually. :D Thanks for the info. Ill go check em out later.
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i lurve those three genres but i used to like rnb

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2007-05-14 17:24:30)

crimez2
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Emo Is Better Than Goth And Punk.....Emo Is So Simple....
chiharu
» n00b
1969-12-31

honestly,i like almost all kinds of rock.
leftalone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

emo / pop :lol: :D :D :D
aleksisty^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i love emo&punk music.. :penguin: coz itz not too loud :D [/b]
whatever16
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhmm.. i'm emo plus gothic.. combined. but im more on [color=red]emo [u]music[/u][/color]
cute_demonyita
» n00b
1969-12-31

..i choose emo!... cause i like it
johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

kinda like the emo ones... =)
trigger_happy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I more like punk............. Or rock............ A little for emo........... Favorite song for now is an emo............. Seven Black Roses by Chicosci.................
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Punk, Goth, or Emo music?

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:54

[ 10 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy