• ARCHIVES 
  • » [font=franklin gothic medium][color=hotpink] Hello all! Im newbie here! But I hope to have a lot of good friends here!:D Anyways, My name is Gayle.I live in Philippines. Nice to meet you all![/font][/

Pages: 12

[font=franklin gothic medium][color=hotpink] Hello all! Im newbie here! But I hope to have a lot of good friends here!:D Anyways, My name is Gayle.I live in Philippines. Nice to meet you all![/font][/

yunish
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [font=franklin gothic medium][color=hotpink] Hello all! Im newbie here! But I hope to have a lot of good friends here!:D Anyways, My name is Gayle.I live in Philippines. Nice to meet you all![/font][/

welcome here in ftalk. =) enjoy..
winlynjayag
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [font=franklin gothic medium][color=hotpink] Hello all! Im newbie here! But I hope to have a lot of good friends here!:D Anyways, My name is Gayle.I live in Philippines. Nice to meet you all![/font][/

[quote][align=center][b]Hi Welcome To Ftalk... And Even I'm A Newbie... Welcome... :lol::lol::lol:[/b][/align][/quote]
Jarielle
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Welcome to Ftalk Im a newbie just like you.. btw..read the rules first.. Enjoy Posting![/b][/align]
yoghurt
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi i am newbie here .. :D nice to meet u all .. :D
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertak........ :rose: :rose: enjoy your stay... and dont forget to read da rules =):thumbsup: nice too meet u!!
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]welcome to ftalk.. [quote]please dont spam..[/quote] read and follow the forum rules... enjoy posting... see yah around..!! :penguin:[/b][/align]
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]wee welcome to eptok! read d rules and follow dem! i wish u will find hir many friends :D[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [font=franklin gothic medium][color=hotpink] Hello all! Im newbie here! But I hope to have a lot of good friends here!:D Anyways, My name is Gayle.I live in Philippines. Nice to meet you all![/font][/

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:43

[ 9 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy