• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi im ivan ulgado.. i live in the Philippines.. its kinda l8 to introduce my self.. bcoz...ive been in ftalk.. since january.. :( i didnt really care about my account that much.. haha... but anyway

Pages: 12

hi im ivan ulgado.. i live in the Philippines.. its kinda l8 to introduce my self.. bcoz...ive been in ftalk.. since january.. :( i didnt really care about my account that much.. haha... but anyway

yunish
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hi im ivan ulgado.. i live in the Philippines.. its kinda l8 to introduce my self.. bcoz...ive been in ftalk.. since january.. :( i didnt really care about my account that much.. haha... but anyway

welcome here in ftalk..enjoy posting around, just follow the rules..have fun.. =)
kclity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: hi im ivan ulgado.. i live in the Philippines.. its kinda l8 to introduce my self.. bcoz...ive been in ftalk.. since january.. :( i didnt really care about my account that much.. haha... but anyway

[align=center][img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/651/651171i085p8my3i.gif[/img] hi ivan.. i'm zia.. since yer not that new, oh never mind , still.. welcome to ftalk.. :lol: :lol: i'm sure you'll enjoy chatting with us here..:D see yah around! :lol: :lol: :lol:[/align]
haz3l
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :) hope u enjoi in hir :) foolow d` rules okie?
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk... enjoy your stay... and dont forget to read da rules if u need help.. just pm me... im happy to help u! by the way u can call me leviel.. if u want to join groups go to the egroups okie
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi im ivan ulgado.. i live in the Philippines.. its kinda l8 to introduce my self.. bcoz...ive been in ftalk.. since january.. :( i didnt really care about my account that much.. haha... but anyway

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:50

[ 10 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy