• ARCHIVES 
  • » LONDON - A British teenage actor playing a minor role in the upcoming "Harry Potter" film was stabbed to death during a brawl in London on Saturday, police said. Rob Knox, 18, was stabbed after he g

Pages: 1

LONDON - A British teenage actor playing a minor role in the upcoming "Harry Potter" film was stabbed to death during a brawl in London on Saturday, police said. Rob Knox, 18, was stabbed after he g

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

LONDON - A British teenage actor playing a minor role in the upcoming "Harry Potter" film was stabbed to death during a brawl in London on Saturday, police said. Rob Knox, 18, was stabbed after he g

LONDON - A British teenage actor playing a minor role in the upcoming "Harry Potter" film was stabbed to death during a brawl in London on Saturday, police said. Rob Knox, 18, was stabbed after he got caught up in a fight outside a bar in southwest London early Saturday, London's Metropolitan Police said in a statement. Knox plays Ravenclaw student Marcus Belby in the upcoming film "Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince," the sixth installment of the popular series set for release in November. Warner Bros., the studio that is producing the film, said it was shocked by the news. Knox was one of five young men taken to various hospitals after the brawl, police said. Among them was a 21-year-old who has since been arrested on suspicion of murder. The fight did not appear to be gang-related, police added, but it puts the number of violent teenage deaths in London at 14 so far this year. +credits to yahoo!+
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: LONDON - A British teenage actor playing a minor role in the upcoming "Harry Potter" film was stabbed to death during a brawl in London on Saturday, police said. Rob Knox, 18, was stabbed after he g

how sad..:(
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: LONDON - A British teenage actor playing a minor role in the upcoming "Harry Potter" film was stabbed to death during a brawl in London on Saturday, police said. Rob Knox, 18, was stabbed after he g

[i]i've read this one on yahoo. i think he's a muggle cast in HP.=)[/i]
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thats OK he only plays minor... hahahhah cruel.. bad luck 4 him though
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I saw that in Yahoo! news. When I opened Mozilla FF. That's just tragic, it's so hard to accept that people in that age can die of such unsuspected incidents, how tragic.[/b]
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah. i've read that. how pitiful..
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

How terrible. I feel sorry for him. =|
jamia_mae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'm about to post this... since it is already here, thank you to the topic starter... =) it's kinda sad news for HP staff... :|
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

really.. that's sad.. :crybaby:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

oh geez..thats too bad...=|
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ahh,. so this is the harry potter thingy mum tried to tell me before.. owh.. that news was really heartbreaking.. :( im a HPfanatic.. my sincere condelences to d boy named Rob Knox.. to my dear co-teenagers.. always be careful.. jeopardy can be anywhere nowadays..
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^yeah...i agree w/ u.. life really is short..how sad..how unexpected :(
strawberry143
» FTalker
1969-12-31

aww..sad story..
lakeflower
» FTalker
1969-12-31

there is nothing more tragic than dying so young
abhiegail
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my mama told me about that there has been 2 people in the cast of if i'm not mistaken the one playing dumbeldor .... [i]sorry for the spelling :|[/i] ..this is a picture of him [img]http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m3/may2008/7/5/242DB2CB-9E50-D5E5-5FCA4148EAF13811.jpg[/img]rob knox
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » LONDON - A British teenage actor playing a minor role in the upcoming "Harry Potter" film was stabbed to death during a brawl in London on Saturday, police said. Rob Knox, 18, was stabbed after he g

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:57

[ 10 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy