• ARCHIVES 
  • » what should i install my fire fox cant read special characters like japanese kanji and text styles like papyrus etc what should install

Pages: 1

what should i install my fire fox cant read special characters like japanese kanji and text styles like papyrus etc what should install

Hirako Shinji
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

what should i install my fire fox cant read special characters like japanese kanji and text styles like papyrus etc what should install

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: what should i install my fire fox cant read special characters like japanese kanji and text styles like papyrus etc what should install

What is the version of your firefox.... Check .. the homepage of firefox.. Search for some plug-ins about Language [b]NOTE: I think you should post this, in Technology corner.. Its not related with FS[/b][b][/b]

Last edited by ---xXirukiTepe--- (2008-05-27 08:52:28)

Hirako Shinji
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: what should i install my fire fox cant read special characters like japanese kanji and text styles like papyrus etc what should install

sorry about that
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Topic moved[/b] :arrow:
Hirako Shinji
» n00b
1969-12-31

i am using latest version so what should i install?
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

=| Some browsers will prompt you to download & install the fonts when you view a page with these foreign characters. If that happen,s then just click ok. My pc has some asian fonts installed, so that they work in all applications like notepad, microsoft word, paint, etc. [b]My hypothesis:[/b] If you have them installed this way, then all your browsers shouldn't have trouble reading them =| but I could be wrong :wasted: I can't test this since I already have the fonts installed :smoke: If you're not prompted by your browser to install, I think you can just google/download the fonts and place them in the same directory as your pc's fonts - I don't know which or where that directory is :wasted: , but just try to google for the fonts and procedures to installing them with the rest of your fonts [quote][b]google:[/b] download japanese font[/quote] I think IE usually will prompt you automatically to install a font :smoke:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what should i install my fire fox cant read special characters like japanese kanji and text styles like papyrus etc what should install

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:51

[ 10 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy