• ARCHIVES 
  • » [mods if already posted pls remove] whats your nickname or what do you want people to call you? me my nickname is viel and i want people to call me viel also how about you guys?

[mods if already posted pls remove] whats your nickname or what do you want people to call you? me my nickname is viel and i want people to call me viel also how about you guys?

leviel
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[mods if already posted pls remove] whats your nickname or what do you want people to call you? me my nickname is viel and i want people to call me viel also how about you guys?

reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [mods if already posted pls remove] whats your nickname or what do you want people to call you? me my nickname is viel and i want people to call me viel also how about you guys?

reika... thats my nickname... but my friends calls me... "eihkz" and "eihka"
lyzah
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [mods if already posted pls remove] whats your nickname or what do you want people to call you? me my nickname is viel and i want people to call me viel also how about you guys?

my friends call me lyzahpot!
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Real name;[/b] Roseabble.. [b]Nickname;[/b] Rose [/align]
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my name is ann jelica chen so they call me ann, anna, annie, jel or lica :disgust:. i in jelica has a long vowel sound.

Last edited by annxchen (2008-05-28 01:34:24)

pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

pau-pau...yeah it sounds like heart evanghelista's dog... :crybaby: but my friends are used of calling me that way... :eh:
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

ceii came from the word grace haha (added II)
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Last edited by jesrhel (2011-05-16 09:24:05)

yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

they call me april.. but i want my name EUNICE. :lol: that's why i'm using that here in ftalk..
samisam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]My name is samantha, just call me sammie[/b]
kclity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

khrizia = [b]zia[/b] for short:lol::lol:
rainbowchic
» n00b
1969-12-31

[font=franklin gothic medium][color=skyblue]sumtyms my frends call me chrissie..or christie..sumtyms gayle...ehhe...[/color][/font]
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my nickname is maan some col me tots
cyntot_0826
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]Nickname [/i]: [b]Cyd[/b]..
novylicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my nickname is novi.... my bf call me baboy! hehe....
khiella
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=deeppink] my nickname is Jokhie.. xDDD a combination of my first name Joanna and my 2nd name Khiella..xDDD Jokhie.. hehehe[/color][/b][/align]
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ma nick name is markus.. me mom took it from da bible... dats y imma good boy :rolleyes:
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

plain and simple [b][i][u]mhai[/u][/i][/b]
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my nickname is angelique.. but my classmates call me anne.. coz my real name is anne therese
parfait
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: my nickname is yenyen others call me julienne :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [mods if already posted pls remove] whats your nickname or what do you want people to call you? me my nickname is viel and i want people to call me viel also how about you guys?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:32

[ 11 queries - 0.125 second ]
Privacy Policy