• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]i had doubts on posting this. but anyways. fine. :lol: im sorry if itss too. weird.xD[/quote] the first time i laid my eyes on you. it was so weird. didnt know what to do. seeing the smile that

Pages: 1

[quote]i had doubts on posting this. but anyways. fine. :lol: im sorry if itss too. weird.xD[/quote] the first time i laid my eyes on you. it was so weird. didnt know what to do. seeing the smile that

---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote]i had doubts on posting this. but anyways. fine. :lol: im sorry if itss too. weird.xD[/quote] the first time i laid my eyes on you. it was so weird. didnt know what to do. seeing the smile that

[quote]i had doubts on posting this. but anyways. fine. :lol: im sorry if itss too. weird.xD[/quote] the first time i laid my eyes on you. it was so weird. didnt know what to do. seeing the smile that i fell in love with. couldnt remember it like it was a myth. the afternoon later my friends came. doing anything like we were insane. decided to go around the house for a walk. strolling.laughing. & most of all talk. all i had in mind was to find you. feelings so right. i knew it had to be true. we were so close yet still so far. it was a never-ending war. it was an event i never expected. outside your property i landed. you were outside just as we passed. heart beating as you laughed. now i know the name of your two dogs. but never knew yours. whenver i walked around the village. i make sure to pass by & gather all my courage but you dont come out anymore. and i never saw you since. just as i was in love with you. i grew tired of this. :p [quote]see? =D[/quote]
Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]i had doubts on posting this. but anyways. fine. :lol: im sorry if itss too. weird.xD[/quote] the first time i laid my eyes on you. it was so weird. didnt know what to do. seeing the smile that

It means you never find him anymore? aww. me too.. when I fell inlove.. he dissapear and never talk to me at all.. he just simply Go and never say goodbye. it hurts me a lot.. coz he came only to Play with me.. if only I knew.. I wont defeated in the fight.. nice poem! love it. repu for you. :thumbsup:

Last edited by Gela5555 (2008-05-28 01:17:40)

---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]i had doubts on posting this. but anyways. fine. :lol: im sorry if itss too. weird.xD[/quote] the first time i laid my eyes on you. it was so weird. didnt know what to do. seeing the smile that

@gela5555: yuhp.=( but its ok. really? that hurts. alot. ive had that situation before. but its ok. life must go on. pam pam pam. xD thanks! xD
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

so cute..! i love it..really. =)
wakawakafeeling
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haha. i know who i saw him and i went like :o gi, kana?? (that one) haha wahahaha it's nice gi. ayiiee poem 2x
krjalagat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it wasnt ugly at all... nice poem... is this based on your own experience? :lol:
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@yunish: haha thank you :lol: @rachel: hahahahaha. bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh @krjalagat: nyahahahaxD thanks. yea. :lol:
DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Aw.. Whutz ugly with the poem?? btw it's not ugly at all :eh:
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i love your poem sis.. it's sad.. :norose:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

haha. lol. u know the name of his dog but u don't know what's his name?!., haha., so cute!.., i love it sis!., + repu for u!., hehe...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]i had doubts on posting this. but anyways. fine. :lol: im sorry if itss too. weird.xD[/quote] the first time i laid my eyes on you. it was so weird. didnt know what to do. seeing the smile that

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:33

[ 10 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy