• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]I just came across this website: [url]www.siteadvisor.com[/url] You can type in the the domain name of websites and they'll check if it has any kind of malware, adware etc. It's pretty good. Almo

Pages: 1

[b]I just came across this website: [url]www.siteadvisor.com[/url] You can type in the the domain name of websites and they'll check if it has any kind of malware, adware etc. It's pretty good. Almo

Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]I just came across this website: [url]www.siteadvisor.com[/url] You can type in the the domain name of websites and they'll check if it has any kind of malware, adware etc. It's pretty good. Almo

[b]I just came across this website: [url]www.siteadvisor.com[/url] You can type in the the domain name of websites and they'll check if it has any kind of malware, adware etc. It's pretty good. Almost all of the sites have been checked. People give comments about certain sites too. It's supported by McAfee. It can be highly trusted. It can be very handy when you try to download something, first check if the site is safe, if it is then you can continue on downloading. I know you have anti-viruses but it can help by telling you about the dangers beforehand and to avoid viruses your anti-virus might not be able to handle.[/b] [spoiler]Sorry if this has been shared before.[/spoiler]

Last edited by Deviantangel1995 (2008-05-28 04:13:56)

Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]I just came across this website: [url]www.siteadvisor.com[/url] You can type in the the domain name of websites and they'll check if it has any kind of malware, adware etc. It's pretty good. Almo

nice one good job thanks for sharing =):thumbsup: cool
anneng
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]I just came across this website: [url]www.siteadvisor.com[/url] You can type in the the domain name of websites and they'll check if it has any kind of malware, adware etc. It's pretty good. Almo

thanks a lot! :thumbsup: i can now check the website i have visited. hahaha. and this helps a lot.this can also act as a warning to avoid visiting that site again because it has many malwares.
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]^No problem. I highly recommend this site before you download. Just check the site first before downloading. I have found these download sites dangerous: www.brothersoft.com = full of trojans and worms. www.download.com = only a few viruses.[/b]
networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

NIce. It can help.
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

History? Time Machine? Guys, If you have a mac you dont need any of these! anyway, thanks for sharing!
katicatz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx for the info... i've already installed it into my computer but i'm also using myWOT... it think it's much better...just my opinion:Dhehehe

Last edited by katicatz (2008-06-05 09:54:21)

purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hihi.. this is kewl.. going to try this,,
mielcoh27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thnx for sharing.. ^_^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]I just came across this website: [url]www.siteadvisor.com[/url] You can type in the the domain name of websites and they'll check if it has any kind of malware, adware etc. It's pretty good. Almo

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:11

[ 10 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy