• ARCHIVES 
  • » [font=franklin gothic medium][color=blue]Hello! Im new here! hope to have friends here![/color][/font]

Pages: 12

[font=franklin gothic medium][color=blue]Hello! Im new here! hope to have friends here![/color][/font]

CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [font=franklin gothic medium][color=blue]Hello! Im new here! hope to have friends here![/color][/font]

[align=center] welcome to friendstertalk... enjoy your stay... and dont forget to read da rules =):thumbsup: if u need help.. just pm me... im happy to help u! ;) [/align]
haz3l
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [font=franklin gothic medium][color=blue]Hello! Im new here! hope to have friends here![/color][/font]

welcome to ftalk :) hope u enjoi in hir :) foolow d` rules okie? u can call me haze. :)
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]wee welcome to eptok! read d rules and follow dem! i wish u will find hir many friends :D[/b]
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk... enjoy your stay... and dont forget to read da rules if u need help.. just pm me... im happy to help u! by the way u can call me leviel.. if u want to join groups go to the egroups okie
cruel24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:D hi der! dont't forget 2 read d rules.. weLcome 2 da forums! :D nice 2 meet yah! :) ~= cruel24 herE =~
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk~! Have fun!
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]welcome to fstalk[/quote] have fun posting don't forget to read the [b]RULES[/b] see you arround friend :D
lowell091876
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to fstalk......=) cheers for you!!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup: have fun and enjoy posting....=D:D:lol: CHAO......:cool:
lowell091876
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to fstalk......=) cheers for you!!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup: have fun and enjoy posting....=D:D:lol: CHAO......:cool:
lowell091876
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sorry for the double posting............ sorry for the double posting!!!!!:wallbash: me, my computer and internet error....... CHAO............

Last edited by lowell091876 (2008-06-04 21:06:27)

caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hello welcome to ftalk.. have fun,
candy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:eh: hi welcome to ftalk!! im also a newbie..see yah around..:redface:
shamibeii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]Hi there!!!=)[/align] [align=center]have fun here.. =)[/align] [align=center]see yah around..=)[/align] [align=center]keep safe..=)[/align] [align=center]dnt 4get bout the rules..ahryt? :D[/align] [align=center]ciaoo.. :P[/align] [align=center]btw., call me karen :thumbsup:[/align]
Mizz-Kawaii
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Hi I'm A Newbie Too... So Welcome Here At Ftalk... [img]http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk288/Kawaii_NinaFaye/465245rppdh3i3rn.gif[/img][/b][/align]
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]hi there welcome to Ftalk. and please read and follow the rules. see yah around and enjoy posting nice meeting yah :D -gerlyn-[/b] :eh:
faivan
» n00b
1969-12-31

hope we can get to know each other.. add me at YM ----> angelz_bad_noize0327@yahoo.com see yahh.. ^_^
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk. enjoy your stay and have fun posting. <3
k5th4
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center] [img]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff126/vannna/dividers.gif[/img] [b][color=violet] hello!!welcome to ftalk... enjoy ur stay here... c yah around..[/color][/b] [img]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff126/vannna/dividers.gif[/img] [/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [font=franklin gothic medium][color=blue]Hello! Im new here! hope to have friends here![/color][/font]

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:38

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy