• ARCHIVES 
  • » :)[align=center]em maureen. i'm just 12 y/0. i love editing pics. making layiees. surfing the net. i'm from Philippines isn't it obvious?!? i love the color pink and purple and blue. [/align]

Pages: 12

:)[align=center]em maureen. i'm just 12 y/0. i love editing pics. making layiees. surfing the net. i'm from Philippines isn't it obvious?!? i love the color pink and purple and blue. [/align]

CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :)[align=center]em maureen. i'm just 12 y/0. i love editing pics. making layiees. surfing the net. i'm from Philippines isn't it obvious?!? i love the color pink and purple and blue. [/align]

[align=center] welcome to friendstertalk... enjoy your stay... and dont forget to read da rules =):thumbsup: if u need help.. just pm me... im happy to help u! ;) [/align]
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: :)[align=center]em maureen. i'm just 12 y/0. i love editing pics. making layiees. surfing the net. i'm from Philippines isn't it obvious?!? i love the color pink and purple and blue. [/align]

[align=center][b]welcome to ftalk.. [quote]please dont spam..[/quote] read and follow the forum rules... enjoy posting... see yah around..!! :penguin:[/b][/align]
shamibeii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=)Hi.. WELCOME TO FTALK.. =)ENJOY POSTiNG.. =)DONT 4GET THE RULESZ.. :kiss: =)SEE YAH AROUND..
pinkmao03
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank YA ALL!:):kiss:
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk...
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to friendstertalk... enjoy your stay... and dont forget to read da rules if u need help.. just pm me... im happy to help u! by the way u can call me leviel.. if u want to join groups go to the egroups okie
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]W[/b]elcome to ftalk! enjoy your stay... ^^
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

~hi there welcome to ftalk ~see yah around!
cruel24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:D hi der! dont't forget 2 read d rules.. weLcome 2 da forums! :D nice 2 meet yah! :) ~= cruel24 herE =~
QuEen27
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:):) hi .,welcome to ftalk., ...pls have time to read the rulez .,btw., im Queen ^_^
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Nice Meeting Yah... Hope Yah Have Fun In Here...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :)[align=center]em maureen. i'm just 12 y/0. i love editing pics. making layiees. surfing the net. i'm from Philippines isn't it obvious?!? i love the color pink and purple and blue. [/align]

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:38

[ 9 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy