• ARCHIVES 
  • » I fell in love with you and then you broke my heart, I knew never to love a player, I was wrong from the start... Loving you was like ripping out my heart. I refused to look around me and see all th

Pages: 1

I fell in love with you and then you broke my heart, I knew never to love a player, I was wrong from the start... Loving you was like ripping out my heart. I refused to look around me and see all th

Gela5555
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I fell in love with you and then you broke my heart, I knew never to love a player, I was wrong from the start... Loving you was like ripping out my heart. I refused to look around me and see all th

I fell in love with you and then you broke my heart, I knew never to love a player, I was wrong from the start... Loving you was like ripping out my heart. I refused to look around me and see all the terrible things you were doing to me, I was in my own world and I didn't see all the trouble you were, I was deeply in love. Now that's all ruined, you see, All because you played me, You had looks, you had charm, You were slick with your words, You knew just what to say. I was foolish to think we were made for each other, I always prayed you would never love another, I wanted us to always be with each other. Loving a player is one of the hardest things ever, I have learned a lot from my experiences with you, My heart was broken into two. I know now, as I look back on my past, Dating a player will never last, So, in my future I'll watch what I do, I won't date anymore players, But I'll still always love you. [quote]Dont hate the player, hate the game. but the question is.. who starts the game? diba ang player.. If only I knew that this is a game.. I know.. I wont defeated in the fight..[/quote]
cypnickjonas
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I fell in love with you and then you broke my heart, I knew never to love a player, I was wrong from the start... Loving you was like ripping out my heart. I refused to look around me and see all th

wow!! thats cute!
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: I fell in love with you and then you broke my heart, I knew never to love a player, I was wrong from the start... Loving you was like ripping out my heart. I refused to look around me and see all th

ohhh..nice one..seems to be true, is it really? but anyway.. really nice job! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

this is a poem, right? nice one. love it.
llyanz37
» n00b
1969-12-31

very nice poem!! i like it... :lol::lol:
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice one. i sooo agree =)
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

nice poem! i love it! :kiss:
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Gela5555]You had looks, you had charm, You were slick with your words, You knew just what to say.[/quote] [i]this one is so deceiving.:wallbash: but anyway, the poem is so nice.[/i]
obsessed.soul16
» n00b
1969-12-31

the poem is so nyc!!:D :thumbsup:
paulanicole123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oohh.. nce poem siz.. :eh: i love dis!
krjalagat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

whoa... nice poem!! :D is this based on your own experience? hehe just asking
Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ ya its based on my experience.. :crybaby: so sad..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I fell in love with you and then you broke my heart, I knew never to love a player, I was wrong from the start... Loving you was like ripping out my heart. I refused to look around me and see all th

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:58

[ 10 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy