• ARCHIVES 
  • » What will i do?? it hang and its not working!! my brother said that i wait till it has no battery but the problem is, i have to use it on june 2!!-today is may 30. please help me!!

Pages: 1

What will i do?? it hang and its not working!! my brother said that i wait till it has no battery but the problem is, i have to use it on june 2!!-today is may 30. please help me!!

cypnickjonas
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

What will i do?? it hang and its not working!! my brother said that i wait till it has no battery but the problem is, i have to use it on june 2!!-today is may 30. please help me!!

Harajuku Queen
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: What will i do?? it hang and its not working!! my brother said that i wait till it has no battery but the problem is, i have to use it on june 2!!-today is may 30. please help me!!

The word you're looking for is "froze" not hang. Anywho. Troubleshoot your ipod. Press the menu and the play button simultaneously. It should reset manually.
cypnickjonas
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: What will i do?? it hang and its not working!! my brother said that i wait till it has no battery but the problem is, i have to use it on june 2!!-today is may 30. please help me!!

okay ill try..
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Sync it to your computer and restore? or put it in recovery mode. on my ipod touch i pressed the switch+menu i dont know if its the same on what ipod youve got
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Uhmm... That has happened to me before. =) My sister just hooked it up to her laptop but I read the Quickstart Manual and it said just press Menu and the Center button that might help. =)[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What will i do?? it hang and its not working!! my brother said that i wait till it has no battery but the problem is, i have to use it on june 2!!-today is may 30. please help me!!

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:58

[ 10 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy