• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]this is just a suggestion[/i] i think if there will be someone who will produce or sell some products (shirt, shorts, caps etc.) with FriendsterTalk label, that will serve as a good way to promote

Pages: 1

[i]this is just a suggestion[/i] i think if there will be someone who will produce or sell some products (shirt, shorts, caps etc.) with FriendsterTalk label, that will serve as a good way to promote

16th
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[i]this is just a suggestion[/i] i think if there will be someone who will produce or sell some products (shirt, shorts, caps etc.) with FriendsterTalk label, that will serve as a good way to promote

[i]this is just a suggestion[/i] i think if there will be someone who will produce or sell some products (shirt, shorts, caps etc.) with FriendsterTalk label, that will serve as a good way to promote this site.. i know that most members here will avail this product coz they will be identified as Friendstertalk members (i'm one of them).. isn't it cool to have these stuffs? :cool:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [i]this is just a suggestion[/i] i think if there will be someone who will produce or sell some products (shirt, shorts, caps etc.) with FriendsterTalk label, that will serve as a good way to promote

What do you mean ? Store section? I Have suggested a store section before but sir eehjhay disagreed and explained.

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2008-05-30 01:52:01)

boim
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [i]this is just a suggestion[/i] i think if there will be someone who will produce or sell some products (shirt, shorts, caps etc.) with FriendsterTalk label, that will serve as a good way to promote

[quote=16th]i think if there will be someone who will produce or sell some products (shirt, shorts, caps etc.) with FriendsterTalk label, that will serve as a good way to promote this site.. i know that most members here will avail this product coz they will be identified as Friendstertalk members (i'm one of them).. isn't it cool to have these stuffs? :cool:[/quote] I can make some stuff [img]http://qsmile.com/qsimages/271.gif[/img] , I also promote this site on mah profy but how to get permitted from admin [img]http://qsmile.com/qsimages/42.gif[/img] that's the problem bro
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]For what reason?[/b] uhm how will they pay? Via visa , paypal or anything?
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]^ That can be possible. But the problem is we still have to make the stuff and this site doesn't actually have a fund. Do we? And in anyway we can just promote FTalk in our own little way such as telling other people about it. Rather than flashing a $2 shirt. Agree? And most of us don't even have credit cards to buy such things. So basically doing so will pretty much be a waste of both money and time.[/b]
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Deviantangel1995]So basically doing so will pretty much be a waste of both money and time.[/quote] it's not totally a waste of time and money, this will be like an investment, if this business succeeded, both manufacturer and buyer will be benefited.. =|

Last edited by 16th (2008-05-30 02:49:56)

Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Where will we get the money to make merchandise? You don't expect only one person will provide money, do you? Also is this an actual necessity?[/b]

Last edited by Deviantangel1995 (2008-05-30 04:48:03)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

you mean like this one?? [url=http://www.cafepress.com/markyctrigger][b]Click[/b][/url] well for me, its too complicated to have dat one,, first. Ftalk needs to have a sponsor for dat, 2nd ftalk doesnt accept any donation via paypal to provide those stuffs. coz i think FTALK need a donator or some contributor to build this kind of stuffs to help ftalk to sell those products. and also a makers to provide those products that are going to sell . ( if ever ftalk needs this 2nd POV ) 3rd, its up to our admin if he will make this one, coz for me, my POV , dis is so complicated to do, i hope youll get wat i mean. but, lets see, i like this idea but i think it is impossible, :/ if there is no contributor/partner or watsoeber u called dat to manage this stuffs. :/ its impossible. i think admin cant handle this alone. :/ theres a big question mark asking "[b]HOW?[/b]" unless admin came to think of these stuffs/idea before..

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-05-30 05:22:27)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: like ftalk shirts right? i have bumped into a thread in the phils corner about printing ftalk shirts but since ftalk is a registered trademark, it's admin's sole decision if he will do it. it's not that complicated though, since admin had done it with the mods..but since we're talking about bulk here, hmm...maybe admin really needs to think about it. payments? paypal can be an option, or maybe bank deposits? ftalk is still a year old..there's still plenty of time to think about it. but we all want it right? :eh:
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i received my tshirt two days ago lol nweiz it fits me .. it was medium size , i saw shirow's tshirt on the post office lol hehe
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I would like to have tshirt or cap also if they are available. Think its a good idea if it can be done. =)
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Is it Possible for other member make their own shirt independently..well i want to have permission if it's possible, just asking..[/b]=( :cry:
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

cool. you receive yours.. i thought mods only the ones who received the shirts?! but freelance has his shirt too and he's a fsmaniac rank!?
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jheneko]cool. you receive yours.. i thought mods only the ones who received the shirts?! but freelance has his shirt too and he's a fsmaniac rank!?[/quote] He was a mod before. Anyway... friendsterTalk doesn't want to be involved on online businesses in general. I can say this because there was a similar topic before. The main reason of our forum is to help people who are willing to be helped. Every forum's goal is to educate people through discussions. A forum virtual place where we can hang out and be ourselves with moderation... [b]BUT...[/b] It would be good opportunity for friendsterTalk to open a business. I agree. But. I think sir admin isn't ready yet to promote friendsterTalk through products in general. Maybe after 10 months or a year. Preparation is needed to open a business. Specially online. Anyway this is just my opinion. :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]this is just a suggestion[/i] i think if there will be someone who will produce or sell some products (shirt, shorts, caps etc.) with FriendsterTalk label, that will serve as a good way to promote

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:42

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy