• ARCHIVES 
  • » Sounds like a good deal, right? All you have to do is get Firefox 3 during Download Day to help set the record for most software downloads in 24 hours - it’s that easy. PLEDGE NOW!! [b]Join us in our

Pages: 1

Sounds like a good deal, right? All you have to do is get Firefox 3 during Download Day to help set the record for most software downloads in 24 hours - it’s that easy. PLEDGE NOW!! [b]Join us in our

krjalagat
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Sounds like a good deal, right? All you have to do is get Firefox 3 during Download Day to help set the record for most software downloads in 24 hours - it’s that easy. PLEDGE NOW!! [b]Join us in our

Sounds like a good deal, right? All you have to do is get Firefox 3 during Download Day to help set the record for most software downloads in 24 hours - it’s that easy. PLEDGE NOW!! [b]Join us in our mission to set a Guinness World Record for the most software downloaded in 24 hours! [/b] Have you attempted to set a World Record with no luck? Well, now is your chance to change that! Help set a Guinness World Record by pledging to download Firefox 3 today. [align=center] [img]http://www.spreadfirefox.com/files/images/affiliates_banners/sns_badge1_en.png[/img][/align] [align=center][url=http://www.spreadfirefox.com/node&id=225948&t=269]click here to help set a world record[/url][/align]
networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Sounds like a good deal, right? All you have to do is get Firefox 3 during Download Day to help set the record for most software downloads in 24 hours - it’s that easy. PLEDGE NOW!! [b]Join us in our

Ohh.. This will be cool. =D Thnx Ill do it.
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Sounds like a good deal, right? All you have to do is get Firefox 3 during Download Day to help set the record for most software downloads in 24 hours - it’s that easy. PLEDGE NOW!! [b]Join us in our

nice! ill do this, but i have to uninstall my FF2 first
xxlylexx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow... cool... :D ie is pawned... :lol:
krjalagat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yea guys lets all participate in the event
sam_deejay
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool :exclaim:
sam_deejay
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: i juz love firefox...... :rose: :arrow: ssorry 4 the double posting......

Last edited by sam_deejay (2008-05-31 03:02:14)

anneng
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^[b]DOUBLE POSTING![/b] @T: im gonna download it.
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

People did you know that the fastest browser is Safari? anyway, ill still download this.
krjalagat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yea safari is fast....as they say i dont know if its really true i dont own a mac but its on windows too right now...right? but ill stick to ff
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I own a mac and its fast as hell! :o my imac loads 00:23.47 + another 3secs to let the safari load the apple start page! and it is true that safari is the fastest browser. its on apples page. besides, why would appe put a wrong fact on their website?
jakers23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow.....hehehehe ill support u guyz.....
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Sounds like a good deal, right? All you have to do is get Firefox 3 during Download Day to help set the record for most software downloads in 24 hours - it’s that easy. PLEDGE NOW!! [b]Join us in our

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:47

[ 14 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy