• ARCHIVES 
  • » Internet connections... [align=center]CHAPTER ONE Now a day’s many teenagers spent their time on the internet. All they got to do is to play or to chat just to find some new friends. But beyond that,

Pages: 12

Internet connections... [align=center]CHAPTER ONE Now a day’s many teenagers spent their time on the internet. All they got to do is to play or to chat just to find some new friends. But beyond that,

mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Internet connections... [align=center]CHAPTER ONE Now a day’s many teenagers spent their time on the internet. All they got to do is to play or to chat just to find some new friends. But beyond that,

Internet connections... [align=center]CHAPTER ONE Now a day’s many teenagers spent their time on the internet. All they got to do is to play or to chat just to find some new friends. But beyond that, we can find also a new love from the internet... Sharing problems, making jokes... Or even chatting in the whole midnight! Whoa! Can you imagine that? Well I guess me I think I can manage to imagine that thing... Hi I’m Felicity! I’m a student in an international school of the United States... I like to spend most of the time in the internet with my cute laptop... I have something to share with you guys... though it’s something bad but i’m thankful to meet them... Just read or listen if you can hear me =P... I have a boyfriend he’s my schoolmate in the international school... We are happy being together... sometimes we fought on small problems but we managed to fix those things... Well I can describe my boyfriend as a normal boy. Do you know why? Because... most of the boys in our generation are addicted to computer games... well my boyfriend is on the list also! =D On the other hand... i have an online friend, Megan a cute and an outstanding student in her school... well she lived in a place called Philippines! And between the three of us... the story will start like this... A day with full of happiness! It’s our monthsary of my boyfriend and we didn’t spend the day with each other because it’s already vacation... So we just chat and spend the whole night with each other... While I’m chatting with my boyfriend... Megan is online also. But to bad for her... she’s so sad... It’s just because of the OL GAMES! Ahahhahah... OL?!? ONLINE... if you don’t know that... just sharing it! =P She’s so depressed on what had happened on her game... So we chatted... so as a close friend with Megan I’d ice to meet my close friend and my boyfriend... So I opened a conference between the two of them... well they met and i guess Megan is already ok cause my boyfriend is quite expert on the ol games ahahahhaha! After three months... They are too close already and I’m so happy to be with that... =D But on the other hand they always chat. While I and my boyfriend are always still chatting and also to Megan... For how many days... i just observed they are always sharing good topics... And my boyfriend always opened a topic with me and it’s always about Megan... The final examination has come and I need to study harder to reach college already... so i need to be offline for three weeks... I already told Megan that I will be offline for three weeks... and Megan is so happy for me because she can see my effort for being a good student... While for my boyfriend I told him already to be serious on this exam and he agreed to me also... We always text to each other and sometimes he visits me in my house to study on my notes... Once the examination is already done... we had our summer vacation already... As usual I like to spend my vacation with my laptop... =D So that I can chat with Megan... and to my boyfriend also... Days passed by... i met Dominic in the internet... we chatted for how many weeks... and we i treated him as a best friend! but there is bad expectations that i had... Megan and my boyfriend are already too close and i can call them, that they have a mutual understanding already.. my boyfriend give more time to Megan than me... they always give calls to each other... i didn’t know it before because my boyfriend didn’t told me about.. i just knew it just because of the older sister of my boyfriend.. Megan and my boyfriend exchanged cell numbers already... thats why they had many ways to communicate... in that situation i became a martyr... i just neglect it.. and i put my full trust to my boyfriend... Megan didn’t chatted me already.. and my boyfriend also.. but he always gave me love qoutes... and sweet messages... in my summer vacation i changed my routines already i planned to have a summer job... until.. i met the older sister of my boyfriend, Clarice.. she told a bad news.. “Hi there Felicity, i’m so sad to tell this bad news for you.. but to tell you honestly.. my brother has another girl..”- Clarice- in that bad news i’m not shock its because i expected this thing to happen i just knew it... “is that so...”- Felicity- “are you happy with it Felicity why are you not crying”- Clarice- (teary eyes) “ i’m not happy, i’m so sad of this things Clarice. I’m not shock because i just have predictions between the two of them”- Felicity- “what did you mean?”- Clarice- “what i mean is, i knew the other girl where Dino has a relationship already”- Felicity- “oh. so sorry Felicity. i bed for forgiveness for my brother. i just knew it when that girl called in our house and i just answered the phone and her name is Megan”-Clarice- “i know that girl Clarice, she’s my best friend in the internet”- Felicity- “ did you mean an online friend of yours?”- Clarice “yes”- Felicity- “its to bad to join in this kind of problem.but i just like to help Felicity cause i already treat as my sister also, did you remember this day?”- Clarice” “yes i remember that, its our 2 yrs and 6th monthsary (crying)”-Felicity- “and today is the birthday of my brother also”- Clarice- “yes i know that”- Felicity- “in this day its good to have a time with the two of you for this day only... i just like to fix the problem with the cooperation of the two of you sis”- Clarice- “i don’t know that to do Clarice, i just neglect it.but i planned it already when the time comes when i see Dino on that day i should have a break up with him only..”- Felicity- “well you have a good plan. but its better you should not wait that day that u mentioned... you should tell it to him today, Ok?”-Clarice” “i have no rights already to visit in your house to celebrate his birthday Clarice”- Felicity- “ you still have the rights sis... your still the girlfriend of my brother.. you should go on our house today at 7 pm, OK?”- Clarice- “OK! (pretending to be happy)”- Felicity- in that long conversation that we had.. i continue my work in a certain company and Clarice continue her work also in the same company that i had... CHAPTER TWO the time has come and i need to wear a nice dress to attend his birthday, i packed my things up and i make a special gift to him as a farewell to him also... i already came to his house around 7:30 pm.. all his friends welcomed me as special guest.. they just don’t know what happened between the two of us... around 8 o’clock he already go downstairs and welcomed the other visitors also.. unexpectedly.. Dino go near to me and... “Felicity... its been a long time that we didn’t chatted together...”- Dino- “i guess so...”- Felicity- “ So do you enjoy the party” – Dino- “ yup..hehehehhehe...(forcing to laugh)- Felicity- “ so i heard from my sister that you applied a summer job in the same company that she had..”- Dino- “yes.. and actually we met and talked each other”- Felicity- “Ok”- Dino- (Smiling)- Felicity- “ Felicity i have something to tell you”- Dino- “i have something to tell you also..”- Felicity- “ i think we should go to our garden near to our garage..OK?”-Dino- “Ok”- Felicity- “ so i’d like that your the first one to tell me “- Dino- “ahhmmm...”- Felicity- “what?!?”- Dino [ the cellphone of Dino rang ] “just a wait a minute Felicity”- Dino- [ Dino stay away to Felicity and answered the cellphone already ] “Hello?”-Dino” “Dino! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!”- Megan- “Megan!( surprised )”- Dino- “(laughing) are you surprised?”- Megan- “you made me surprise.... isn’t it obvious?”- Dino- “ahahahha! nope!”- Megan- “(smiling) well thanks for greeting me... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH”-Dino- “(giggling)I LOVE YOU TOO DINO”-Megan- “aint sleepy?!?, its 8:30 pm already in here.. so i guess its 9:30 already over there right?”- Dino- “yup...but i’m not yet sleepy”- Megan- [ mother’s Dino yelling at Dino on the window to come over ] “Megan i need to go now my mom is calling at me already..”- Dino- “OK..bye.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN..”- Megan- “thanks... bye..”- Dino- [ Dino went back to the place where Felicity and him talked but Felicity is gone already ] “ Dino! i called you how many times already... where are you from?”- Mom Sally( mom of Dino) “Sorry mom, so why are you calling me ?”- Dino- “ i called you its because your Felicity went home already but she gave me this letter and your gift also” [ Clarice saw what her mom told to Dino ] “ i guess Felicity knew it already Dino( forcing to smile )” Clarice- “ what did you mean CLarice”- Dino- [ their mom left already and let them have a talk ] “ so Felicity told you already that we talked in the company?”- Clarice- “ your not answering yet to my question!”- Dino- “ why are you so mad? are u guilty on something?” Clarice- “ i don’t know whatyour saying Clarice!!!! “- Dino- “ you didn’t know it?!? you don’t know what did you have between the two of you to Megan?!? huh?”- Clarice- “what?”- Dino- “i knew it Dino.. i know that you had another girl, and thats Megan!!! i don’t what you’re thinking! why do you have two girlfriends! if you love Megan you should let go Felicity..”- Clarice- “huh?”- Dino- “still confuse?!? what are you thinking?!? are you dumb or what?!? or so innocent to have thing... Felicity knew it already Dino!!!! she knew that you had another girl! and she knew who is it....”- Clarice- [ Dino bring the gift and the letter and went out of the house to read the letter ] from the letter = Hi there Dino! i’m so happy that i met you last two years ago. i loved you for the first time that we met. i know that we loved each other... but i guess in our current relationship... i need to have this decision to BREAK UP with you... this is the only way so that you can’t hurt me anymore.. and its because i already know about between the two of you with Megan... hope that you can accept my decision.. bye Dino... Well i guess, thats my greatest decision that i had! currently.. Dino and Megan met each other... we are now college graduates... i graduated with a nice course that i chose.. i worked in the hospital as a professional nurse.. and an assistant to the famous doctor in our country and now I’m starting to have a date with my online friend which is Dominic, actually Dominic now is a good businessman in our country he opened new hotel in USA..And the good news is... he lived near to our house... so we always met each other everyday! Ahahhahah! And great news is... after two years... Dominic and I planned to get married! While Dino is good in computer programming... he opened a new website to entertain some people to visit in USA! While his new gf, Megan is a teacher in an international school in the Philippines... =).. hope u guyz will like it!!!![/align][/img]

Last edited by mystic rain (2008-07-18 06:38:59)

ncarmz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Internet connections... [align=center]CHAPTER ONE Now a day’s many teenagers spent their time on the internet. All they got to do is to play or to chat just to find some new friends. But beyond that,

[align=center][b]woahh!!![/b] [i]first to comment!!![/i] [u]btw, it's nice..[/u] [b]uhm... iz it fnshd olweady???[/b] [i]coz it seemz lyk it iz...[/i] [u]haha!!![/u] [i]keep up the good work sisziie...[/i] [u][b]GOD BLESS!!![/b][/u] :lol::D:lol:[/align]
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Internet connections... [align=center]CHAPTER ONE Now a day’s many teenagers spent their time on the internet. All they got to do is to play or to chat just to find some new friends. But beyond that,

i think it is not yet finish.. lolx.. nice story sis.. :thumbsup:
kim_mychem
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]nyc storii siz! ;3[/b]
conmarie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

is it finished? lol, nice story :D:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=ncarmz]uhm... iz it fnshd olweady???[/quote] well yup2! ahihihi its a short story only though it has many switchings happening ahihihi.,. though i'm planning to have a part two on dat... coz the ending is stl hanging... =) thnx for the comment sis!
ncarmz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]ur olweiz welkhum siszy... :D:D:D[/align]
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Nice. Many can relate on dis. ;) good job, miss author. :thumbsup:

Last edited by gemandi (2008-06-10 00:08:26)

mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=gemandi]Nice. Many can relate on dis. good job, miss author.[/quote] yah i think so.. ahihi i just write it bcoz of my frustrations on my bf! ahihi =| thnx for d comment!
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

whoooaa!. too long!, and yuh i agree to you!. we teenagers most spent our time here in internet than to play sports like basketballs
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=akuzet16]whoooaa!. too long!, and yuh i agree to you!. we teenagers most spent our time here in internet than to play sports like basketballs[/quote] ahihi yah cause we are in the high technology ahihi i just made ds story coz i think many teenagers can relate ds story.. well thanks for the comment! :)
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hey guys i hope u understand that this story is a short story that i made ahihihihihi hope u would understand it! its so obvious that its so short! that story have the whole episodes already i already mixed it already! ahihi :D hope would put more comments or adding more repu to me :thumbsup: ok2!?? or advice in my story ahihi :P
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nice Story Sisz. Lurve It.♥
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thanks for the comment! ahihi
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hey sis.!! i think.??? its nice. more powers to write a story.! labyu sis.!
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

bwahahhaha2! enx mj! ahihihi.,. geh read more stories pa wah ahihihi :P
Bubbly44
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=)=)=)=) short nga....:thumbsup:
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ahahhaha thanks for the comment dude!
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

whoa! nice story! :D:thumbsup: i loev it! :wow:
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ahihihi thanks malow!! for having a such appreciation.,.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Internet connections... [align=center]CHAPTER ONE Now a day’s many teenagers spent their time on the internet. All they got to do is to play or to chat just to find some new friends. But beyond that,

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:19

[ 12 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy