• ARCHIVES 
  • » :idea: :idea: Easy tutorial on how to make an Animation You'll need: :arrow: Adobe Photoshop Elements :arrow: Creativity :arrow: Imagination This is a simple tutorial on how to make an animation. :

Pages: 1

:idea: :idea: Easy tutorial on how to make an Animation You'll need: :arrow: Adobe Photoshop Elements :arrow: Creativity :arrow: Imagination This is a simple tutorial on how to make an animation. :

Yuan11
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:idea: :idea: Easy tutorial on how to make an Animation You'll need: :arrow: Adobe Photoshop Elements :arrow: Creativity :arrow: Imagination This is a simple tutorial on how to make an animation. :

:idea: :idea: Easy tutorial on how to make an Animation You'll need: :arrow: Adobe Photoshop Elements :arrow: Creativity :arrow: Imagination This is a simple tutorial on how to make an animation. :arrow:I will be using My adobe Photoshop Elements. No need to use Adobe Imageready. First, Open your Adobe Photoshop elements. A new window will be open. [img]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff230/yuan1109/Untitled-1-3.jpg[/img] :arrow: Choose EDIT It will look like this: [img]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff230/yuan1109/d.jpg[/img] :arrow: Go to file> New> Blank File> This window will appear: [img]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff230/yuan1109/h.jpg[/img] This is where you set the width and the height of your image. :arrow: My image will be 400x400 with 72 resolution pixels per inch. :arrow: I will set the background contents to transparent. This what will happen: [img]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff230/yuan1109/l.jpg[/img] :idea: I will be doing a simple animation :idea: :arrow: In the box, i will be putting a smiley. This will be LAYER 1 [img]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff230/yuan1109/ghgjgj.jpg[/img] :arrow: Then, Create a new layer. :arrow: To make a new layer. Duplicate layer 1. :question: How to duplicate a layer? :arrow: In the bottom right of the screen. You will see your layers. In this case we only have one layer (sometimes it is labelled as background). :arrow: To duplicate, select your layer>right click>duplicate layer :arrow: Then Your layer 2 will appear.(It will be labelled as layer 1 copy) Now we have two layers already. [img]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff230/yuan1109/Unghgtitled-2.jpg[/img] :exclaim: IF YOU NOTICE, LAYER1 and LAYER2 are just the same. Lets edit layer 2. Instead of a smiling face i will make layer 2 a shocked smiley. :question: How will i do that? :arrow: 1. By using the eraser tool, i will erase the smile, and replace it with a circle. :arrow: 2. To make a circle, i will use the shape tool, IMPORTANT: this will create a new layer. it will mess up our animation. :arrow: 3. What to do? merge it with layer 2. how? go to LAYERS (bottom right of the screen) select the shape layer> right click> merge down. :exclaim: You will notice that our shape tool was merged in the layer 2. that wont mess up our animation anymore. LAYER 2 will look like this: [img]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff230/yuan1109/loi.jpg[/img] :idea: :idea: TIME FOR THE ANIMATION!!! :arrow: Go to file> Save for web> this window will appear: [img]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff230/yuan1109/hjhkhkjhlcopy.jpg[/img] :exclaim: :exclaim: :exclaim: MAKE SURE TO CHECK THE ANIMATE BUTTON. :arrow: On the frame delay. You will see the no. of sec each layer will be showing. :arrow: After checking the animate button and setting the frame delay, Let us have our PREVIEW by pressing the preview button on the bottom right of the window. :idea: then your animation will appear! LETS TAKE A LOOK! this will be our image... [img]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff230/yuan1109/Untitled-1-4.gif[/img] To save it: :arrow: Close the preview window> You will be back on the save for web window> Choose OK. :arrow: We have created our own gif image. :arrow: You can use this tutorial whenever you want an animation on your banner or background image. [img]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff230/yuan1109/yuan11.gif[/img]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2010-03-17 03:29:05)

Emotech
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: :idea: :idea: Easy tutorial on how to make an Animation You'll need: :arrow: Adobe Photoshop Elements :arrow: Creativity :arrow: Imagination This is a simple tutorial on how to make an animation. :

1st to comment!! wee dude this tut will sure come in handy for newbies like me.. .GREAT cheers..! kip it up!:thumbsup:

Last edited by Emotech (2008-05-31 08:21:04)

cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: :idea: :idea: Easy tutorial on how to make an Animation You'll need: :arrow: Adobe Photoshop Elements :arrow: Creativity :arrow: Imagination This is a simple tutorial on how to make an animation. :

that's a looooong one....wakokok.... nice going girl....keep it up.... you create your signature by this method right?
ilhamc17
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

3rd Comment !! wew nice :wow: Good Job :thumbsup:
crimez2
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice tutorial.. tnx 4 sharing... u help a lot of people who dont know the animations... especially 4 beginners... tnx a lot! Gud Job! :D:thumbsup:
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

this one should be on the graphics section :D:thumbsup: nice tutorials :rose: [b]MOVED![/b] :penguin:
rainaze
» n00b
1969-12-31

xoxo...nice thankz sis for sharing lol....:eh:
hello9055
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

WOW! thx for sharing! i didnt know you can animate with photoshop! :wow::wow::wow: s00 thx 4 sharing plus 1 repu for u!
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wow.. nice one.. i liek your preview.. btw,what kind of photoshop r yu using?!?
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Sishie. its photoshop elements. As said so herself. T : Gud por newbies! Kip up sishie.
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

even though photoshop elements usually drives me crazy. I will try this one! thank you for sharing.
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

This is suppppppppperrr cool :O :O :O :O where can i DL adobe ps elements? :O :O OMG. Thanksyuu for this. :redface:
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

~nice tutorial! =) :thumbsup: Thnx for sharin' this. this is a great help. :D
050994ladywizardjam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

` wee ! ` i like ur workd sis ! ` uhm can i ask some question ? ` where did u find d' doll pictures ?? ` its cute . ` i love the dolls and ur works ! ` thanks sis fot the tut
kim_mychem
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]thnx for sharing siz! nyc tut![/b]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice tut sis ^^ it helps me !
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

kewL . where did you download your adobe photoshop eLements ?? can u share it with me or with us .. =]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :idea: :idea: Easy tutorial on how to make an Animation You'll need: :arrow: Adobe Photoshop Elements :arrow: Creativity :arrow: Imagination This is a simple tutorial on how to make an animation. :

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:22

[ 10 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy