• ARCHIVES 
  • » ♥ well, mine is.. [quote]"Dont worry. Everything will be OWKEI coz everything has an END. If its not yet owkei, then its not yet the end." - Patrick Starfish[/quote] I find this quote very insp

Pages: 12

♥ well, mine is.. [quote]"Dont worry. Everything will be OWKEI coz everything has an END. If its not yet owkei, then its not yet the end." - Patrick Starfish[/quote] I find this quote very insp

lovegood
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

♥ well, mine is.. [quote]"Dont worry. Everything will be OWKEI coz everything has an END. If its not yet owkei, then its not yet the end." - Patrick Starfish[/quote] I find this quote very insp

♥ well, mine is.. [quote]"Dont worry. Everything will be OWKEI coz everything has an END. If its not yet owkei, then its not yet the end." - Patrick Starfish[/quote] I find this quote very inspiring. I dunno how many individuals are problematic nowadays. But all I can say is.. [i]cheer up folks[/i].. :D Life is Beautiful. :thumbsup: Keep smiling everyone. a [b]smile[/b] is better than a frown. right? (or left) =D heheh So that's it.. how bout yours? btw, i dunno if derz a thread like this. to d mods feel free to delete it if der is.. ciao.. :)

Last edited by lovegood (2008-06-01 00:03:11)

Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: ♥ well, mine is.. [quote]"Dont worry. Everything will be OWKEI coz everything has an END. If its not yet owkei, then its not yet the end." - Patrick Starfish[/quote] I find this quote very insp

<">The outer part of a person is not needed... It's in the inside!... Others only looking for bodies... But it's worthless!
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: ♥ well, mine is.. [quote]"Dont worry. Everything will be OWKEI coz everything has an END. If its not yet owkei, then its not yet the end." - Patrick Starfish[/quote] I find this quote very insp

[quote=Nickay]"Don't judge the book with it's cover"[/quote] ^ok here's mine.. [quote]"Dont judge me..im not a book.. ;][/quote]
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Nickay]"Don't judge the book with it's cover"[/quote] ♥ yeah, i agree.. so many creatures are like that nowadays.. but then i pray planet earth will not be invaded by such individuals.. hehe :D [quote=.papi]"Dont judge me..im not a book.. ;][/quote] ♥ heheh,. nice way of thinking folks.. :D
bronz17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

dont wait for tommorow what you can do for today!:thumbsup:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

we don't need you anymore!.. haha.. ble!:eh: hehe. i do that to the person who does nothing but to stand up and watch us doing something for him/her!
ugly_betty
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=lovegood]Nickay wrote: "Don't judge the book with it's cover"[/quote] [quote=lovegood].papi wrote: "Dont judge me..im not a book..[/quote] to sum it up...:D ta dah! "DON'T JUDGE A BOOK IF YOU'Re NOT A JUDGE.":thumbsup:

Last edited by ugly_betty (2008-07-02 10:34:19)

menikmatic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ugly_betty]to sum it up...:D ta dah! "DON'T JUDGE A BOOK IF YOU'Re NOT A JUDGE.":thumbsup:[/quote] [b] [i]A more correct one would be: Don't judge me, you're not God.[/i][/b][b][/b][/align] [align=center] [i] As for the topic in-hand, this would be the thought provoking paragraph: [quote]"See to it that you make a decision everytime it is needed. Formulate the best first and if ever you can't come up with the best resort to a win-win solution. If it comes out bad; stand for it. At least you made a decision to finish something in life."[/quote] [/i][/align]
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center]here's mine [quote]dont judge what your small mind cannot comprehend..[/quote] hahah[/align]
gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it's written below. very inspriring. :eh: | | | | | v
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i heard this in a filipino movie, which i've seen a couple of years ago; it just makes me want to say it over & over again. "[i]Not knowing is the greatest mystery in loving another person, and how much you can love is the greatest discovery you can have of yourself[/i]" ..and cries.... lol.

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-07-10 04:29:03)

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]try and try until you die[/i] hahaha! :ninja:
gailsky
» n00b
1969-12-31

mine would be.... [b]This, too, will pass. [/b]

Last edited by gailsky (2008-10-08 04:21:04)

theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]hhhm.. Here's some that inspires me. :thumbsup:[/b] [quote]Music is everywhere, All you have to do is to listen. - August Rush[/quote] [b]here's another one.[/b] [quote]We are the music makers; and we are the dreamers of dreams. - Willy Wonka[/quote]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

here's mine [quote]There is a language that everyone knows.......ur smile :D[/quote]

Last edited by tap13 (2008-10-08 22:56:53)

boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

mine is encrypted at my signature, but it goes like this: <">i just love the way words are arrange and for me its fun to read, only those who have the heart who can undersatnd the real meaning of that one. i guess. hahahaa

Last edited by boykilatz (2008-10-11 22:44:57)

mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

here's mine: i just love the way it was said..lol [quote]"if you're not curios, it's a sign that you are stupid" -Dr. Frank Crane[/quote]

Last edited by mikay_03 (2008-10-17 11:45:06)

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=bronz17]dont wait for tommorow what you can do for today![/quote] ^ that one is perfect. :thumbsup: Dont put off what you can do today, for you can do FUN stuff tomorow. Mine: "[i]ignorance is bliss...[/i]"

Last edited by jmaex3 (2008-10-17 14:48:43)

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=Nickay]"Don't judge the book with it's cover"[/quote] [b]I agree also w/ dat 1. :) [/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

no worry, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley. Its very inspiring for me.it seems to tell me dat no matter wat problems occur.,there's always a solution for it. It may not come asap but what matters is it will come. So..cheer up. (message for myself)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ♥ well, mine is.. [quote]"Dont worry. Everything will be OWKEI coz everything has an END. If its not yet owkei, then its not yet the end." - Patrick Starfish[/quote] I find this quote very insp

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:53

[ 10 queries - 0.062 second ]
Privacy Policy