• ARCHIVES 
  • » This is a fun forum game... > First someone makes a wish; Example: I wish for world peace. > Then another person grants that wish but makes it go wrong: Example: The world is in peaces. > Then that s

Pages: 123

This is a fun forum game... > First someone makes a wish; Example: I wish for world peace. > Then another person grants that wish but makes it go wrong: Example: The world is in peaces. > Then that s

nurdiyana
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This is a fun forum game... > First someone makes a wish; Example: I wish for world peace. > Then another person grants that wish but makes it go wrong: Example: The world is in peaces. > Then that s

Granted! It's Just a dream! Wow :wallbash: i wish that i would have plenty of boyfrends
050994ladywizardjam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: This is a fun forum game... > First someone makes a wish; Example: I wish for world peace. > Then another person grants that wish but makes it go wrong: Example: The world is in peaces. > Then that s

wizh granted . but zum of dem doesnt want u to be their girlfriend . hehe . piz yo . i wish i have a magic .
nurdiyana
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Granted! Now,u have to go to 1st grade magic lesson until grade 100 :lol: I wish that i would be a pretty lady..like a doll..
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Granted! Now you r a doll! LOLZ :P I wish that i could be ftalk mod :D
xXhappybeanXx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

granted. but sad thing is, nobody wants you to be one..peace..:D:D :penguin:..i wish that i'm rich..nyahahaha..:wallbash:
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Granted!Now,u go shopping..and spend ALL ur money,now ur not..lolz :P I wish i am in heaven :kiss:
dorkalicious.o1
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i wish i can make a wonderful layout personalize by me .. :lol:
♥renray♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wish granted but its not working.. wish to have lots of skateboardz.. ehehehe
xXhappybeanXx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

granted. but got in an accident. doctors say you can't skate again!:P i wish to live in texas.:)
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wish granted. but you have to live in the desert always wearing a cowbot suit.:D [b]i wish i have a new laptop[/b]
xXhappybeanXx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=yhanikz]wish granted. but you have to live in the desert always wearing a cowbot suit.:D[/quote] what? nyahaha..OMG..bill kaulitz..:):wow:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

the same game we had on phil section =D - @t -yhaniks wish granted but its blank and white :wasted: - I wish we dont have school tomorrow.
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: granted.. but ur prof will go to your house to give u lectures :P i wish our team win for the competition..
khimatot
» n00b
1969-12-31

granted. bt when they do magic. hhaa. jk! lol. i wish all shit can be chocolates. lol hhaa.:lol:

Last edited by khimatot (2008-10-04 03:41:25)

ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

granted! all the shit will taste chocolate but still it smells like a shit :lol: *wanna dare?!* i wish to be pretty.. :D
xkeziax
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: granted.^^. , your pretty no matter what they say and when you believe.^^. peace out.^^. hehe.. i wish .. to have a prince. ^^. ;]
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

granted. but your prince will stay in ur dreams and never will it be in real lyf. wish i could be the ONE.. hahaha
ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=xkeziax]granted.^^. , your pretty no matter what they say and when you believe.^^. peace out.^^. hehe..[/quote] that's nice of you..^^ :| well your wish..? its granted! you have the most handsome prince in this world... but your prince... likes me! :lol: *peace* i wish to be a beautiful fairy..
khimatot
» n00b
1969-12-31

in your dreams. hhaa. jk! i wish i can love him like he do.:(
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

granted but u just love him, u didn't liek him =D i wish all my enemies soon have karma =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This is a fun forum game... > First someone makes a wish; Example: I wish for world peace. > Then another person grants that wish but makes it go wrong: Example: The world is in peaces. > Then that s

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:58

[ 9 queries - 0.066 second ]
Privacy Policy