• ARCHIVES 
  • » You take the hill, then someone has to take it over and explain how they stole it from you. Example: Chibibo: I take over the hill from oiwio's ownership by using a tank. Patty: I used an army of und

Pages: 1

You take the hill, then someone has to take it over and explain how they stole it from you. Example: Chibibo: I take over the hill from oiwio's ownership by using a tank. Patty: I used an army of und

chibib0
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

You take the hill, then someone has to take it over and explain how they stole it from you. Example: Chibibo: I take over the hill from oiwio's ownership by using a tank. Patty: I used an army of und

You take the hill, then someone has to take it over and explain how they stole it from you. Example: Chibibo: I take over the hill from oiwio's ownership by using a tank. Patty: I used an army of undead rats to eat chibibo's sleeping body and clamed it.
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: You take the hill, then someone has to take it over and explain how they stole it from you. Example: Chibibo: I take over the hill from oiwio's ownership by using a tank. Patty: I used an army of und

ow,Cool~ i'll start? I take over the hill from chibib0 with some helps from England Army..
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: You take the hill, then someone has to take it over and explain how they stole it from you. Example: Chibibo: I take over the hill from oiwio's ownership by using a tank. Patty: I used an army of und

i would take ovet the hill with the help of the Spartan Army and let them kill Deverkerbill..hehe peace man!
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i would take over the hill with the help of the Spartan Army and let them kill Deverkerbill..hehe peace man!
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill take it back from jessie ian by borrowing the power of Aslan! hehe~
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i will take it from deverkerbill by giving him in exchange a bleach dvd with my rukiya's autogaph..ahehe[/b]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

uh oh~looks like i dont want to take it back from you...bcoz of the rukia's autography.... but charm caster's mom order her to Go back to home coz it's already night so.....the hill comes back to me.. :P
jenux
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: I will take the hill from deverkerbill by the help of mr. Bean =D=D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » You take the hill, then someone has to take it over and explain how they stole it from you. Example: Chibibo: I take over the hill from oiwio's ownership by using a tank. Patty: I used an army of und

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:09

[ 10 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy