• ARCHIVES 
  • » I always thought, I've done the best… I always thought, I've chosen the right option… I always thought, it was the only way… The only way to escape the truth, is to [b]RUN[/b] I never wanted to face t

Pages: 1

I always thought, I've done the best… I always thought, I've chosen the right option… I always thought, it was the only way… The only way to escape the truth, is to [b]RUN[/b] I never wanted to face t

anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I always thought, I've done the best… I always thought, I've chosen the right option… I always thought, it was the only way… The only way to escape the truth, is to [b]RUN[/b] I never wanted to face t

I always thought, I've done the best… I always thought, I've chosen the right option… I always thought, it was the only way… The only way to escape the truth, is to [b]RUN[/b] I never wanted to face the reality, The horrible and terrifying reality… So I just ran.. Ran and ran... [b]Until...[/b] She showed up, she gave me her hand.. She opened my eyes, She told me that I've to face the reality, I didn't listen, "She was talking, nonsense" I thought She kept embracing me... She kept encouraging me… I tried to look at her eyes… [b]And...[/b]Tears fell down to my cheeks… She opened my eyes… And when she did… I stopped running, I turned around… There were realities... Yes, The realities that I never wanted to see or to touch before… “I’m doomed” I thought Just when those realities were about to crush me… I closed my eyes; I didn’t dare to look… When I opened my eyes, I saw her.. She gently helped me through this life.. And now… Beside running away, I choose to face the truth.. Along with her… [b]My best friend…[/b] [align=right]To my Best Friend, [b]Rianne[/b] Rest In Peace (25/05/08)[/align] [quote][b][align=center]What do you think guyz..? Do you ever felt this way before? Glad and thankful that you have met certain people?[/align][/b][/quote] [quote]Name: Rianne Zancs Age: 13 Birthday: June 1st 1994 Died in: a car accident[/quote]

Last edited by anime_mania_01 (2008-06-02 01:58:36)

16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: I always thought, I've done the best… I always thought, I've chosen the right option… I always thought, it was the only way… The only way to escape the truth, is to [b]RUN[/b] I never wanted to face t

oww.. this is so sweet.. how old is your bestfriend when she died?
paulanicole123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I always thought, I've done the best… I always thought, I've chosen the right option… I always thought, it was the only way… The only way to escape the truth, is to [b]RUN[/b] I never wanted to face t

oohh.. how touch.. :crybaby: i love dis poem.. i can relate it but its so touch.. oouuch!! :cry:

Last edited by paulanicole123 (2008-06-01 10:00:09)

---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

aww how sad :crybaby: so touching :( how old was she?.
Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow!., i love the poem!., how sad?.,:cry:
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Thank you for you attention.. I'm really sad.. I never lost a bestfriend before.. =( She was just 13 like me... And the saddest thing is.. she died a week before [b]her birthday[/b].. She was very happy when she knew that she's going to be 14.. But that day, she never knew that it isn't going to happen.. Because of a car... a dumb old drunk driver.. Once again thankyou for all of your kindess
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Was moved i am always fighting my Best friend before ( not so serious) But she died because of cancer
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=kimyasay10]I Was moved i am always fighting my Best friend before ( not so serious) But she died because of cancer[/quote] Oh... I'm sorry to hear that.. But when a person has gone, we'll know how important she is.. How long since your best friend has died? Cancer is horrible... But I can't stand it.. she died becoz of others mistakes! Not hers.. I really hate accident, it's a thing that happens in a blink And that's when you lost ur precious one :cry:

Last edited by anime_mania_01 (2008-06-04 02:09:17)

lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i like this poem.. xo sad :crybaby: :( :cry: ....
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

how sad sis!., :( ur poem is nice!., i know it's kinda hard to loose a good friend.. how touching!
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@ anime_mania_01 i love your poem it makes me feel sad and miss my best friend his always there for me and when he was diagnosed with heart diseases it feels like the world and god dont want me to be happy... his well and coping... and i hope that he would stay well... love you besty...your my only best friend i ever had...:arrow: gabriel
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@all Thank you for your comments, I really do appreciate it =)... I now have realized, If it possible don't get into a fight with friends, think how much time wasted, the time that we can use for sharing, when she is dead, you will realize how stupid you were for getting into a fight with her Believe me =(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I always thought, I've done the best… I always thought, I've chosen the right option… I always thought, it was the only way… The only way to escape the truth, is to [b]RUN[/b] I never wanted to face t

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:19

[ 10 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy