• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here's a mini tutorial for [b]Ulead PhotoImpact[/b] Users [If there are, any] ^_____^ [b] To draw realistic clouds: [/b] 1. Open your image in PhotoImpact. Click the Paint Tool drop-down arrow in the

Pages: 1

Here's a mini tutorial for [b]Ulead PhotoImpact[/b] Users [If there are, any] ^_____^ [b] To draw realistic clouds: [/b] 1. Open your image in PhotoImpact. Click the Paint Tool drop-down arrow in the

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Here's a mini tutorial for [b]Ulead PhotoImpact[/b] Users [If there are, any] ^_____^ [b] To draw realistic clouds: [/b] 1. Open your image in PhotoImpact. Click the Paint Tool drop-down arrow in the

Here's a mini tutorial for [b]Ulead PhotoImpact[/b] Users [If there are, any] ^_____^ [b] To draw realistic clouds: [/b] 1. Open your image in PhotoImpact. Click the Paint Tool drop-down arrow in the Toolbox and select Cloud Pen. [img]http://i30.tinypic.com/2wqhcib.jpg[/img] 2. In the Tool Settings - Brush panel, adjust the size and shape of the brush and other options as shown below. Use a bigger brush tip, decrease Random value, and increase Noise Blend and Density. [img]http://i28.tinypic.com/2cdv6o6.jpg[/img] 3. Set the spacing, fading and painting mode as shown below. [img]http://i28.tinypic.com/2r29iis.jpg[/img] In Cloud painting mode, select Vortex to produce swirling strokes. This will help produce the effect of movement. 4. Select White in Color. 5. Click and drag slowly on the sky to place your cloud formations. Use downward slanting strokes to the right. This will create clouds that look like they were being blown by high winds. [img]http://i25.tinypic.com/2u5cfo7.jpg[/img] Done! [quote][b]Credits:[/b] Ulead Learning Center[/quote]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2010-02-19 12:05:51)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Here's a mini tutorial for [b]Ulead PhotoImpact[/b] Users [If there are, any] ^_____^ [b] To draw realistic clouds: [/b] 1. Open your image in PhotoImpact. Click the Paint Tool drop-down arrow in the

[b]Nice sis. You're so fast in making tutorials huh. Heehee.. More tuts to come. :P[/b]
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: Here's a mini tutorial for [b]Ulead PhotoImpact[/b] Users [If there are, any] ^_____^ [b] To draw realistic clouds: [/b] 1. Open your image in PhotoImpact. Click the Paint Tool drop-down arrow in the

first to comment! thanks for this! =)
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Thanks For Sharing Another TUT Sisz...It Surely Helps Me A LOT![/b][/align]
supah_lurvah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]thanks for sharing sis, its kewl.[/i]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Thanksz for the tut sis.. ahaha Graphics Tutorial Campaign is now bigger..ahehe[/b][/align]
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thnx for that tut!
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No problem guys ^_____^

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-06-01 09:03:45)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]DON'T MIND THIS POST![/b] I just want to bring this topic at the front that's why I posted, haha. :lol: v v v v v v v v v v Show some love. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here's a mini tutorial for [b]Ulead PhotoImpact[/b] Users [If there are, any] ^_____^ [b] To draw realistic clouds: [/b] 1. Open your image in PhotoImpact. Click the Paint Tool drop-down arrow in the

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:21

[ 10 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy