• ARCHIVES 
  • » Another mini tutorial for [b]Ulead PhotoImpact [i]X3[/i][/b] Users. [i]Might be possible for other photoshops[/i]. [b]To Paint Fancy Clouds:[/b] 1. Open the image in PhotoImpact. Click the Paint Too

Pages: 12

Another mini tutorial for [b]Ulead PhotoImpact [i]X3[/i][/b] Users. [i]Might be possible for other photoshops[/i]. [b]To Paint Fancy Clouds:[/b] 1. Open the image in PhotoImpact. Click the Paint Too

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Another mini tutorial for [b]Ulead PhotoImpact [i]X3[/i][/b] Users. [i]Might be possible for other photoshops[/i]. [b]To Paint Fancy Clouds:[/b] 1. Open the image in PhotoImpact. Click the Paint Too

Another mini tutorial for [b]Ulead PhotoImpact [i]X3[/i][/b] Users. [i]Might be possible for other photoshops[/i]. [b]To Paint Fancy Clouds:[/b] 1. Open the image in PhotoImpact. Click the Paint Tool drop-down arrow in the Toolbox and select Cloud Pen. [img]http://i26.tinypic.com/e00uvq.jpg[/img] 2. To create fluffy clouds, select Cumulus in the Predefined Options on the Attribute Toolbar. This cloud type will blend in with the other clouds already on the photo. Adjust the brush size, transparency, and select White as the pen's color to simulate the vapor trail. [img]http://i25.tinypic.com/2h4dp3m.jpg[/img] 3. It's time to add the message. Use your mouse to write any message you like on the canvas [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/50l20n.jpg[/img] 4. After writing your message, add a small plane to the picture to make it seem like the plane is sky-writing the message. For this project, you can select the plane in the Libraries tab of the Easy Pallette. You can find it under Path --> All --> Airplane. Drag the plane to your image, resize, adjust its position, and you're done! [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/wa3wu9.jpg[/img] Another trick using Cloud Pen. [quote][b]Credits:[/b] Ulead Learning Center[/quote]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2010-03-16 15:28:08)

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Another mini tutorial for [b]Ulead PhotoImpact [i]X3[/i][/b] Users. [i]Might be possible for other photoshops[/i]. [b]To Paint Fancy Clouds:[/b] 1. Open the image in PhotoImpact. Click the Paint Too

[align=center][b]Thanks For Sharing This TUT Sisz...It Surely Helps Me... A LOT..[/b][/align]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Another mini tutorial for [b]Ulead PhotoImpact [i]X3[/i][/b] Users. [i]Might be possible for other photoshops[/i]. [b]To Paint Fancy Clouds:[/b] 1. Open the image in PhotoImpact. Click the Paint Too

[b]Wow sis. You're so fast in making tuts. Nice one sis. =)[/b]
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow! cool sis! thanks for sharing. great tutorial! :D:thumbsup:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Thanksz for the tut :D[/b][/align]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Again, no problem. :D @Louiz: I didn't made them. I got them @ Ulead Learning Center =)
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i luv u?nice sample..nyahahha
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ rj : oh gawd..haha,lmao* @ blanche : nice tutorial thanks for sharing it![/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Andrea: aw I see. XD Np ^_^ Well, I wasnt teh one who actually made that example. So don't make it a big deal!
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hehe nice...tnx for this sis blanche...=]
bR0keN_sciss0Rs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=green]yey!kewl wanna try it thanks for sharin tottaly liked it :wow: [/color][/b][/align]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Jamie & brokenscissors: same same, np. I'll post more later on. Still browsing. :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
sheiyah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

very cute. hehehe. thanks for this. :D
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ No problem. ^___________^
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thnx for thet TUT :D it so nice
trixiebalajadia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

great tut!love it!:thumbsup:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@sadangel & Trixie: thanks for teh compliments. o_O
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

really cute siz... i love clouds... :wow: ;)
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks cs Tinay. ^__^
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]DON'T MIND THIS POST![/b] I just want to bring this topic at the front that's why I posted, haha. :lol: v v v v v v v v v v Show some love. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Another mini tutorial for [b]Ulead PhotoImpact [i]X3[/i][/b] Users. [i]Might be possible for other photoshops[/i]. [b]To Paint Fancy Clouds:[/b] 1. Open the image in PhotoImpact. Click the Paint Too

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:14

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy