• ARCHIVES 
  • » hello everyone! please share your experience if you unsubscribe to smartbro after your 1 year lock in period. because last April 2008 was the month when our smartbro became 1 year. and We are not sat

Pages: 1

hello everyone! please share your experience if you unsubscribe to smartbro after your 1 year lock in period. because last April 2008 was the month when our smartbro became 1 year. and We are not sat

prettychinita05
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hello everyone! please share your experience if you unsubscribe to smartbro after your 1 year lock in period. because last April 2008 was the month when our smartbro became 1 year. and We are not sat

hello everyone! please share your experience if you unsubscribe to smartbro after your 1 year lock in period. because last April 2008 was the month when our smartbro became 1 year. and We are not satisfied anymore to its service because of having poor connection, always disconnected, and low signal. I want to know if its ok to unsubscribe now to smartbro, how and what is the process of it.. please share some experience if you have =) thanks :)

Last edited by prettychinita05 (2008-06-01 08:59:09)

Demonic_24
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: hello everyone! please share your experience if you unsubscribe to smartbro after your 1 year lock in period. because last April 2008 was the month when our smartbro became 1 year. and We are not sat

hmmm...I'm using smartbro too, it's also slow...I think it's a good idea to unsubscribe to smartbro and change your internet connection.....sad to say, I'm still using smart bro because I have no ther choice...T_T:(
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: hello everyone! please share your experience if you unsubscribe to smartbro after your 1 year lock in period. because last April 2008 was the month when our smartbro became 1 year. and We are not sat

im using smartbro,, but i have a good connection,, if you want to unsubscribe.. call *1888..
prettychinita05
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=purpletooth]im using smartbro,, but i have a good connection,, if you want to unsubscribe.. call *1888..[/quote] yeah I know but I want to be sure about the 1 year lock in period... some say after a year you will have another 1 year lock in period if you continue there services.
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

try PLDT :D :thumbsup:
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

LoL, yah SmartBro Is Too slow, afer my 1 year contract to smart bro, i will change it to PLDT my DSL
xxlylexx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=prettychinita05]yeah I know but I want to be sure about the 1 year lock in period... some say after a year you will have another 1 year lock in period if you continue there services.[/quote] after 1 year of connection... anytime you can unsubscribe to smartbro... :rolleyes:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Oh wow.. is it that really slow? lol my friend is using it and its much faster than my dsl here lol

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-06-02 06:43:31)

prettychinita05
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=xxlylexx]after 1 year of connection... anytime you can unsubscribe to smartbro... :rolleyes:[/quote] really??? wow! thats a great news for me thanks mr. cute guy hahaha because I cannot just unsubscribe now because of just being aware of another 1 year lock in period because DSL and globelines have no lines here yet but they say just wait for few more weeks =)
prettychinita05
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune]Oh wow.. is it that really slow? lol my friend is using it and its much faster than my dsl here lol[/quote] maybe it depends on the location but you know when we are in the first week of using smartbro it is faster than DSL i guess because it reaches 512kbps but after that until now our connection is almost down to 90kbps
Frazen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ how did you get 512kbps? I thought SmartBro's 999 plan offers only 356kbps speed and I don't think wireless would beat cable/DSL in term of maximum connection speed. anyway yeah your right , smart bro sucks when your location doesn't have good signal. the only good thing on smart bro is You are given a static IP and if your location has good signal, you'll get almost a constant speed (320kbps-356kbps). not like most DSL, the rate plays between 500kbps-1000kbps (1mbps). I dunno why but I'm experiencing like that. (maybe because so many users sharing the ISP's bandwidth). so its good idea to change your ISP. in smartbro your paying 999 just for 356kbps while on globe and PLDT you get 1mbps w/ your 999. and hey you also get free printer(Lexmark) if you subscribe w/ globelines.

Last edited by Frazen (2008-06-02 11:29:31)

prettychinita05
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Frazen]^ how did you get 512kbps? I thought SmartBro's 999 plan offers only 356kbps speed and I don't think wireless would beat cable/DSL in term of maximum connection speed. anyway yeah your right , smart bro sucks when your location doesn't have good signal. the only good thing on smart bro is You are given a static IP and if your location has good signal, you'll get almost a constant speed (320kbps-356kbps). not like most DSL, the rate plays between 500kbps-1000kbps (1mbps). I dunno why but I'm experiencing like that. (maybe because so many users sharing the ISP's bandwidth). so its good idea to change your ISP. in smartbro your paying 999 just for 356kbps while on globe and PLDT you get 1mbps w/ your 999. and hey you also get free printer(Lexmark) if you subscribe w/ globelines. Last edited by Frazen (Today 09:29:31)[/quote] yes it reached 512kbps because our basestation is also upgraded but unluckily our connection speed did not upgraded instead it downgraded
Frazen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ I see. I think your speed slow down maybe because the number of people using smartbro increase.that means more people are sharing smartbro's bandwidth. smartbro should upgrade their stations. many people are suffering because of their greediness they should upgrade it. :lol:

Last edited by Frazen (2008-06-02 11:45:17)

prettychinita05
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ I agree =) but we are planning to switch to another wifi provider
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ my brother is installer of smartbro, and he said to me that the disconnection is because of tower of smartbro.. sometimes their fix some problems or updated the connection..
prettychinita05
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=dhen2x]^ my brother is installer of smartbro, and he said to me that the disconnection is because of tower of smartbro.. sometimes their fix some problems or updated the connection..[/quote] really.. after a year they do maintenance here but nothing happened... and the only solution we think is to switch to another wifi provider or cable internet if any.
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ yup! he is! it's up to you if you want to switch.. but i want to remind you that sometimes brownout is also a cause of disconnection or maybe the signal from your antenna to the tower. :)
prettychinita05
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^brownout? of course! coz you cannot surf or even use your pc when theres no power :lol: thanks anyways :idea:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hello everyone! please share your experience if you unsubscribe to smartbro after your 1 year lock in period. because last April 2008 was the month when our smartbro became 1 year. and We are not sat

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:03

[ 10 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy