• ARCHIVES 
  • » I saw a site today that has a widget that can help you to share music, pictures, files from your profile =| I don't know if it's useful or not :wallbash: [align=center][b]www.badongo.com[/b][/alig

Pages: 1

I saw a site today that has a widget that can help you to share music, pictures, files from your profile =| I don't know if it's useful or not :wallbash: [align=center][b]www.badongo.com[/b][/alig

shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I saw a site today that has a widget that can help you to share music, pictures, files from your profile =| I don't know if it's useful or not :wallbash: [align=center][b]www.badongo.com[/b][/alig

I saw a site today that has a widget that can help you to share music, pictures, files from your profile =| I don't know if it's useful or not :wallbash: [align=center][b]www.badongo.com[/b][/align] the site is meant for [b][i]file sharing only[/i][/b] hotlinking is not allowed for any type of file it will not let you directly view any of your files, but... :| here's the widget they give you when you signup: [b]free file download widget(color customizable):[/b] [flash=250x300]http://shakiro214.badongo.com/flash_applet_red/black_explorer_skinned.swf?uid=shakiro214&xid=files_xml[/flash] further details: [img]http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6499/wyglo6.jpg[/img] - upload files up to 1GB in size - unlimited space
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I saw a site today that has a widget that can help you to share music, pictures, files from your profile =| I don't know if it's useful or not :wallbash: [align=center][b]www.badongo.com[/b][/alig

:arrow: Thanks for sharing shak..:thumbsup:
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: I saw a site today that has a widget that can help you to share music, pictures, files from your profile =| I don't know if it's useful or not :wallbash: [align=center][b]www.badongo.com[/b][/alig

thnx for the share :D
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

cool!! thanks for sharing shak.. ;):thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I saw a site today that has a widget that can help you to share music, pictures, files from your profile =| I don't know if it's useful or not :wallbash: [align=center][b]www.badongo.com[/b][/alig

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:33

[ 10 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy